PDA

View Full Version : Four Lehigh Players Suspended Indefinitely....

NDSUstudent
09-18-2013, 11:20 PM
Lehigh University football coach Andy Coen stood up at the team's weekly media luncheon this afternoon and took out his phone.

Coen, saying he had never done anything like this before, began reading a prepared statement to the members of the media present.

Coen confirmed four members of the team have been suspended indefinitely after an off-campus incident Tuesday night.

"There was an incident last night and the details are still being investigated," Coen said. "I have learned enough from our guys to make a decision they'll be suspended from the team immediately. Team suspension is a serious matter and I want to deal with these guys in a manner consistent with our program. I have now done that and I turn my attention to assuring all the team members learn from this incident and that the individuals involved have the appropriate support to confront and deal with their responsibility associated with their behavior.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh/index.ssf/2013/09/four_lehigh_university_footbal.html#incart_river

Tatanka
09-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Well that's certainly extreme, Lehigh.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

gotts
09-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Were they Spadolaed as well?

KSBisonFan
09-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Hopefully they show up to complete their upcoming community service.