PDA

View Full Version : Rumor of possible lawsuit

overquota
09-18-2013, 03:43 PM
I heard a rumor from my barber, who heard it from his neighbor, who heard it from a third cousin, who overheard it in a bar. According to a report, soon to be published from the I29 Corridor Gazette, a group of UND Alumni are backing a lawsuit against ESPN College Game Day. An ad-hoc group called Concerned Real Alumni Zealously Initiating Equality or C.R.A.Z.I.E. has filed a lawsuit in the 82nd Federal District Court in North Hillsboro.

Lawsuit is seeking equal time for the “school formerly known as” on ESPN College Game day. According to the group history has shown that they deserve equal time. For the following reasons: The ND BOE has deemed it so by always providing equal or better dollars per student. If I-94 was built through GF, GF would be larger than Fargo. Our FB players are really really fast. We have a secret bunker. (not so secret) Big Sky wanted us, still with no regrets. And that whole press conference thing announcing no more scheduling with the Bison really did work out, again Big Sky Conference and really really fast players.

Again this is a rumor I heard. Since I am two time zones away, please if any of our fellow Bisonville guys and gals hear any updates please update this thread.

344Johnson
09-18-2013, 04:10 PM
I hear Charles Stock will be representing the Flagship in their lawsuit. Charles is well-suited for this role, as an alumnus of the Flagship. He was recently defeated in an attempt to get cameras installed in his child's classroom. Who knows if he still has his mojo after having his case thrown out and being held in contempt for launching a tirade about how this is the year Hak brings home the title to its rightful home in Grand Forks.

AG, TAB, and Tatanka were unavailable for comment but off the record, we are boned. UN_ will get equal coverage if Charles is even a semi-competent lawyer.

BisonTeacher
09-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Funny stuff. I was just kind of thinking about it. If gameday went to UN_ and if corso picked them to win....what mascot head would he put on?????

BlueBisonRock
09-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Funny stuff. I was just kind of thinking about it. If gameday went to UN_ and if corso picked them to win....what mascot head would he put on?????

Two reasons that will never happen.

1. Gameday understands there is butt one ND location that works for them.

2. No one, including AG will pick them to win unless given a bucket load of points.

Answer Guy
09-18-2013, 06:19 PM
2. No one, including AG will pick them to win unless given a bucket load of points.

I was given 7.5 points. Only needed 7.

BlueBisonRock
09-18-2013, 06:26 PM
I was given 7.5 points. Only needed 7.

With all due respect, must be the Curse on CAS.

Answer Guy
09-18-2013, 07:07 PM
With all due respect, must be the Curse on CAS.

It's been over a week now; just the past couple nights I haven't woken myself up chuckling about that poor bastard.

NorthernBison
09-19-2013, 09:27 PM
It's been over a week now; just the past couple nights I haven't woken myself up chuckling about that poor bastard.

The timing of that bet could not have been worse.

CAS4127
09-19-2013, 09:37 PM
The timing of that bet could not have been worse.

Put it this way, I won't be at tailgate til after 11-->know what I mean?!?

Bison Gal
09-19-2013, 09:58 PM
I heard Lou Holtz is being subpoenaed as an expert witness.

CAS4127
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM
This lawsuit will be thrown out for lack of justiciable controversy. The Constitution requires that parties to lawsuit must be real. Here, we have NDSU BISON football team on one side and lack of a real party on the other side.

So Ruled!!

(Insert slap of gavel here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Tatanka
09-19-2013, 11:06 PM
All RISE!!!!!

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2013, 11:42 PM
All RISE!!!!!

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

Oh Crap! Izzy just fell over.