PDA

View Full Version : DSU lands a spot on ESPN's College GameDay

MAKBison
09-18-2013, 04:07 AM
Ass hats

http://www.wboc.com/story/23459268/dsu-game-against-north-dakota

Bison 4 Life
09-18-2013, 04:12 AM
Meh. Let them have it. They came in when Western Carolina bought us out.

NDSUBowler
09-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Holy shit what a train wreck of an article.

The show that draws in over two million viewers each Saturday typically highlights big schools that are known for their football program. This will be only the fourth time the show will give a non-major college location a chance to shine.

"This is a great honor to have Delaware State," said Athletic Director, Candy Young. " Just the visibility of Delaware State knowing that we are one of the four programs that will be a part of College GameDay. It's exciting."
No...you are one of EIGHT!

They act like THEY are hosting it.

This is the first time the Hornets will go against the Bisons
OH

After coming off of two loses, coming home with a win will be a tough one.
I guess this says a lot right there!

The show will air Saturday starting at 9 a.m. Kickoff for the Hornets against the Bisons ill begin at 3:37 p.m.
BISON WILL GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is just trash reporting.

MAKBison
09-18-2013, 04:15 AM
True--Buts its our day----kinda like a bride on her wedding day. (can one make such an examply when talking football:biggrin:)

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Kermit Blount.......what a great name

AjaxTheMighty
Ass hats

http://www.wboc.com/story/23459268/dsu-game-against-north-dakota

Written by the local 9 year old! Ridiculous!!

Bison03
Who are the Bisons?

WYOBISONMAN
09-18-2013, 04:22 AM
What idiots. I say go for 2 like Montana did against the whoiux and rub the loss in their face.

HerdBot
09-18-2013, 04:48 AM
Who are the Bisons?

Are they related to the sheeps?

Bison03
09-18-2013, 04:52 AM
I guess so, along with geeses and mooses.

56BISON73
09-18-2013, 05:29 AM

Are they from Illinois?

UTH
09-18-2013, 05:52 AM
"Bisons". Destroy the bastards.

SomeBeach
09-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Looking forward to seeing the Delawares States Hornetses versus Norths Dakotas States Bisons! Sounds like a whole lot of football!

75NOVA
09-18-2013, 06:50 AM
You guys are kinda bitchy tonight! See ya Saturday. Watching an informicial on shaving chest hair. CAS + KSTASTE=$$$

NovaBison
09-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Written by the local 9 year old! Ridiculous!!

I agree... I did a google search of the author, and it turns out she is a graduate of Rutgers University! :facepalm: Nice to know the academic standards of the "big schools," are so superior :)

Herd890
09-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Thought about dropping an email to let her know the mistakes....Then remembered she is from the East Coast so will probably still think she is write (since grammar no longer matters I am giving up also) :)

Is it Saturday at 6 am yet...?.?.?

ndsubison1
09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
hey where was you? where was you at? im going to hang out in the woodses, to find some mooses

BisonTeacher
09-18-2013, 11:56 AM
hey where was you? where was you at? im going to hang out in the woodses, to find some mooses

Hobbitses?

http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/gollum/pictures/gollum27.jpg

Boy
09-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Are they really going to get a mention as anything more than the next victim? They got lucky and just happen to be playing here. They can tell themselves all they want that this is about them, but they know better!!

tjamz
09-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Hobbitses?

http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/gollum/pictures/gollum27.jpg

Hobbitses... we hates them we hates them!

http://youtu.be/ny_BNdKTdKU

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Loud and Proud Bison fan
09-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Who are the Bisons?

It is the fact that we are the Bisons more than once in the article. I think somebody really needs to go back to three grade :)

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Go biSons!!

HerdBot
09-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Are they from Illinois?

I hear girls there have huge breasteses

Scooter1
09-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah, the article should have been proff red. I don't have an issue with the intent of the article. To play devil's advocate, NDSU was by no means the top billing on the KSU-NDSU game. Yet, we pushed the Fox angle every chance we got to our own advantage. That's what should be done. The only difference is that DSU, all things being equal and NDSU doesn't turn the ball over 15 times, is going to get killed. That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.

I will be watching on TV and our group has already decided that we will have to take a shot every time "Alabama of the FCS" or "2 time FCS champs" or "woodchipper" is said on the program. I plan on being drunk an hour into the show.:cheers:

Mayville Bison
09-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Yeah, the article should have been proff red. I don't have an issue with the intent of the article. To play devil's advocate, NDSU was by no means the top billing on the KSU-NDSU game. Yet, we pushed the Fox angle every chance we got to our own advantage. That's what should be done. The only difference is that DSU, all things being equal and NDSU doesn't turn the ball over 15 times, is going to get killed. That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.

I will be watching on TV and our group has already decided that we will have to take a shot every time "Alabama of the FCS" or "2 time FCS champs" or "woodchipper" is said on the program. I plan on being drunk an hour into the show.:cheers:

Don't forget Dynasty

pwbnd
09-18-2013, 01:57 PM
That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.

This is already happening. Yesterday on the ESPN show "The Final Verdict" (I think that's what it's called anyway), they had a 2-3 minute breakdown of the game. One commentator spent a minute talking up NDSU, then they switched to the other commentator and asked him what DSU has to do to win the game and he said "pray."

Scooter1
09-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Don't forget Dynasty

Jesus...I don't want to have to have my stomach pumped in the ER!!!

Off topic...What about getting a grass roots movement to unofficially nickname the Fargodome the "WOODCHIPPER"

stevdock
09-18-2013, 02:04 PM
And you guys thought the Forum was bad ;)

The Bisons?? Remember she is from the East Coast and there is a team called the Buffalo Bisons. Whether that's what she was thinking, who knows. So at least I can understand this mistake, the rest of them though are just ridiculous especially the "two loses."

WYOBISONMAN
09-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Maybe they are so scared of NDSU the only way they could describe it was BISONS.........we seem like many!

roadwarrior
09-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Whether that's what she was thinking, who knows. So at least I can understand this mistake, the rest of them though are just ridiculous especially the "two loses."

At least she didn't type "two looses".

BisonNation11
09-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Jesus...I don't want to have to have my stomach pumped in the ER!!!

Off topic...What about getting a grass roots movement to unofficially nickname the Fargodome the "WOODCHIPPER"

I kind of like this! Teams come in and never leave the same.

Bison 4 Life
09-18-2013, 03:31 PM
I kind of like this! Teams come in and never leave the same.

For someone who has had to endure "Fargo" jokes for the last 10 years, I really love that.

1bizon1
09-18-2013, 06:06 PM
This is already happening. Yesterday on the ESPN show "The Final Verdict" (I think that's what it's called anyway), they had a 2-3 minute breakdown of the game. One commentator spent a minute talking up NDSU, then they switched to the other commentator and asked him what DSU has to do to win the game and he said "pray."

"pray" Damn near spewed my coffee all over my computer. ROFLMAO!

BisonFan02
09-18-2013, 06:10 PM

Anyone have video of this???

EndZoneQB
09-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Or Toulouse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc

NWNDBison
09-19-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm wondering what Montana State is thinking right now about the tradeoff. Got a few hundred thousand bucks for a FBS game. Gave up millions in the kind of exposure FCS schools crave with losing out on the College GameDay thing.

DSU deserves this feather in their cap for stepping up and saying, "We'll play the Bison." Well deserved, whatever recognition the Hornets might receive.

MNLonghorn10
09-19-2013, 02:34 AM
the Montana St game was last weekend.

Answer Guy
09-19-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm wondering what Montana State is thinking right now about the tradeoff. Got a few hundred thousand bucks for a FBS game. Gave up millions in the kind of exposure FCS schools crave with losing out on the College GameDay thing.

DSU deserves this feather in their cap for stepping up and saying, "We'll play the Bison." Well deserved, whatever recognition the Hornets might receive.

I think you got your replacement games bass ackwards.

Tatanka
09-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Either way they lose, and will continue to do so.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

Mayville Bison
09-19-2013, 01:09 PM
the Montana St game was last weekend.

I thought the Alabama game was last Saturday

minnesotabobcat
09-19-2013, 04:58 PM

Montana State is thinking "good for the Bison." They got an extra million dollars for a home game with the money they got from SMU. I had to Google the last time Gameday went to an FCS school (Hampton and Florida A & M in 2008, which was news to me), so I don't know if there was any lasting recognition in it for MSU. Besides, that game was supposed to be played last weekend.

gotts
09-19-2013, 05:53 PM
Montana State is thinking "good for the Bison." They got an extra million dollars for a home game with the money they got from SMU. I had to Google the last time Gameday went to an FCS school (Hampton and Florida A & M in 2008, which was news to me), so I don't know if there was any lasting recognition in it for MSU. Besides, that game was supposed to be played last weekend.

How's McGhee's sprained vag doing?

Scooter1
09-19-2013, 09:00 PM
How's McGhee's sprained vag doing?
Did McGee really sprain his vag in a football game? I heard that happens from overstretching. Is he walking yet? They don't appear to be very tight lipped about this. Do you think he will pee a little every time he sneezes, now? Does the title IX compliance office know about this? Ok. I'm done now.

mnriverbison
09-19-2013, 09:14 PM
It's a sign that all is well in bisonville when this is the kind of complaint we have to seek out. DSU should be excited, this is as close as they'll ever get.

Why not be happy? And if not now, when? Happy people don't get upset about the happiness of strangers from Delaware.

minnesotabobcat
09-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Did McGee really sprain his vag in a football game? I heard that happens from overstretching. Is he walking yet? They don't appear to be very tight lipped about this. Do you think he will pee a little every time he sneezes, now? Does the title IX compliance office know about this? Ok. I'm done now.

You're one classy guy Scooter1......

Scooter1
09-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Lighten up, Francis.
You wouldn't want to sprain yours...and stay the f off our board.

I simply replied to an asked question. :-)

gotts
09-19-2013, 09:57 PM

It's awesome you noticed our high class standard of Peter Fields!

minnesotabobcat
09-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

You must know this from experience :)

CAS4127
09-19-2013, 10:09 PM

Y, have you shared your past experiences with him?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Scooter1
09-19-2013, 10:11 PM
It's awesome you noticed our high class standard of Peter Fields!

Well... I am wearing one of their suits as I type this....

ndsubison1
09-19-2013, 10:12 PM
a bisonviller was interviewed by kvrr today

Scooter1
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM

Oh, minnesotabobcat...

Check out my blog "Help Bison to much for my Bobcat!"

I wrote it just for you.

IzzyFlexion
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

I've seen his vaj*.

5 words pal:

retro bush is out cruiser bus.

*I don't mean any offense Scooter.....when I spell vaj vs vag. I've just always spelled it that way**. Seems phoenetically OK either way.

** How much of a loser am I to admit that I "ALWAYS" spell it that way. I mean, has anyone out there even typed this word more than once let alone hundreds of times? :(

Mayville Bison
09-20-2013, 02:21 PM
I've seen his vaj*.

5 words pal:

retro bush is out cruiser bus.

*I don't mean any offense Scooter.....when I spell vaj vs vag. I've just always spelled it that way**. Seems phoenetically OK either way.

** How much of a loser am I to admit that I "ALWAYS" spell it that way. I mean, has anyone out there even typed this word more than once let alone hundreds of times? :(

hahahaha. I was actually wondering, "how many times has he talked about this subject when I got to the double*

DePereBisonFan
09-20-2013, 02:42 PM

I see what you did there.