PDA

View Full Version : One Game at a time.  Interesting senarios now

imabison
10-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I just thougth I would throw this out for comment. I am not sure how It will work out.

One Game at a time.

NDSU has 3 games left. Davis, Poly, and SDSU.

The next game is Davis. One of the game films I am sure they will look at is the SDSU game, perhaps another is the Cal Poly game.

Do you see my point yet?

The following game will be Cal Poly. Do you look at the SDSU game films again? The Davis/Poly Game may have been previously been looked at.

Things are now clear as mud.

What game films are they going view to prepare for SDSU? The same films as possibly viewed already for 2 weeks. Of course the SUU game would come in to play here. A team which the Bison will be already a bit familiar with.

I was just thinking about this over the weekend, and thought how would the coaches prepare the BISON without the possibility of looking past any of the opponents.

ONE GAME AT A TIME...

Mr._Bill
10-30-2006, 12:39 AM
One thing that coach Bohl does well is keep the team focused on 1 game at a time and the next opponent. This team has been very even keel and very focused each week. I think it will stay that way. All they should be concerned about right now is Davis.

Gamehunter
10-30-2006, 01:14 AM
After Davis came into OUR HOUSE and beat us last year I don't think the players have anything on their mind but going into the Toom and putting the hammer down. The players are looking at this as a tough game. They want to prove we can rush for more than 3 yards.

BisonWarrior
10-30-2006, 12:01 PM
You look at all the films.

STC_TFA
10-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Stay focused and one game at a time.........

rabidrabbit
10-30-2006, 03:21 PM
For SDSU, we'll learn about SUU from your game, and the Davis and Poly games. Maybe even the McNeese game, as that's between a common opponent also.

Glad you're playing Poly/Davis in addition to Rabbits in Nov., rather than Rabbits facing that schedule. :)

IowaBison
10-30-2006, 03:28 PM
SDSU is a must-win game for the Bison!

I love it!

Congrats Jacks on a heck ova season so far!