PDA

View Full Version : From a JMU fan....

Duke Dawg
09-16-2013, 06:09 PM
haven't been on here since our playoff game a couple years ago but just wanted to congratulate you guys on getting Gameday to come.

that is completely awesome and well deserved for a great program and fan base. Enjoy it !

thundarsdaddy
09-16-2013, 06:15 PM
haven't been on here since our playoff game a couple years ago but just wanted to congratulate you guys on getting Gameday to come.

that is completely awesome and well deserved for a great program and fan base. Enjoy it !

Thank You, and good luck on having a great year!!!

CAS4127
09-16-2013, 06:16 PM

Thanks, most are bitching now about the location, rather than being excited that ESPN even picked us!!

Duke Dawg
09-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks, most are bitching now about the location, rather than being excited that ESPN even picked us!!

ha!

sounds like our fan base. we never fail to find things to bitch about. :biggrin:

Bison Dan
09-16-2013, 06:23 PM

You're spot on as ESPN will have a camera at the Dome and tailgating venue. Big day and where the setup is not a factor.

KSBisonFan
09-16-2013, 06:40 PM
You're spot on as ESPN will have a camera at the Dome and tailgating venue. Big day and where the setup is not a factor.

This ^^^. There will be shots of campus too. The whole thing will go great and everything will be ok.

EndZoneQB
09-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Still definitely want to check out JMU's game day...I love that stadium!

marenlee
09-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Still definitely want to check out JMU's game day...I love that stadium!

Drove by it last weekend. Really wish I had time to take a closer look. It looked sweet from the Interstate!

KCHerd
09-16-2013, 08:31 PM
I've been to both JMU and NDSU games, and they are both awesome experiences. JMU's new stadium upgrades are top notch! The game day experience there is awesome. A great college town.

gumby013
09-16-2013, 08:34 PM
I'll be at the JMU vs Villanova game later this year. Can't wait to see the stadium and all the trimmings.

Green1
09-17-2013, 03:38 AM

Classy post. Thanks for stopping by!

MNLonghorn10
09-17-2013, 04:13 AM
I'll be at the JMU vs Villanova game later this year. Can't wait to see the stadium and all the trimmings.

JMU's stadium looks awesome for an FCS school. Very nice looking.

Duke Dawg
09-18-2013, 08:09 PM
JMU's stadium looks awesome for an FCS school. Very nice looking.

Won't be fcs much longer :cheers:

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2013, 08:34 PM

take ndsu with you!!!

reformedUNDfan
09-19-2013, 01:30 AM

If you go i presume that would be the writing on the wall for NDSU's days in FCS

bisonaudit
09-19-2013, 02:38 AM
If you go i presume that would be the writing on the wall for NDSU's days in FCS

:confused: 1. Need an invitation from a conference to move up. Our geography and TV market are not very appealing.
2. Unless the economics change were not interested anyway.

bri-dog
09-19-2013, 02:42 AM
:confused: 1. Need an invitation from a conference to move up. Our geography and TV market are not very appealing.

Not sure I agree with the TV market thing. I think millions of fans would tune in to see Tatanka 19-20 times each week.:biggrin:

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Not sure I agree with the TV market thing. I think millions of fans would tune in to see Tatanka 19-20 times each week.:biggrin:

Can't beat that smile.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/VanessaMakesESPN_zpsb0aafa62.png

reformedUNDfan
09-19-2013, 04:58 AM

if umass can join the mac, i'm pretty sure NDSU won't have a problem.