PDA

View Full Version : GDT: NDSU Vs BWSU

jimmyptubas
09-14-2013, 05:22 AM
The marquee matchup in the FCS is slated for all day Saturday as the No. 1 Ranked BISON take on the unranked squad from Bye Week State University. Coming off a large and predictable victory against DII Ferris State ( MI ), the BISON are expected excel in similar fashion today. " You really can't underestimate any opponent" quoted coach Bohl probably regarding today's event. "You just never know what to expect but our players are ready". The Bison have looked strong all season and even had a good win against FBS opponent Kansas State. Despite superior power, size and speed, the Bison were able to trek down the field for a final drive of the ages. On the flip side, BWSU has struggled at nearly everything. It's been widely known fact that BWSU has struggled at marketing their brand of football for years. Often ranked dead last in attendance at road and home games, BWSU is in for a real challenge. It's not expected that the FargoDome will see crowds like other home games this year but playing in this atmosphere should still be no picnic for BWSU. No member of the BWSU team was available for comment.

roadwarrior
09-14-2013, 05:33 AM
First in line for GA tailgating!

MNLonghorn10
09-14-2013, 05:36 AM
I just crossed into Montana a few minutes ago..I developed a new respect for everyone who drives from western north Dakota to bison games.

Tatanka
09-14-2013, 06:54 AM
This just in. BWSU would be favored vs UN _ in grand forks by 17.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

SamsRams
09-14-2013, 07:47 AM
stupid espn3 didnt work i missed this game. was it in HD?

jimmyptubas
09-14-2013, 08:42 AM
stupid espn3 didnt work i missed this game. was it in HD?

I heard it's going to look better in HD than it will in real life

tjamz
09-14-2013, 01:27 PM
BWSU is no slouch on defense, they have not given up a single yard on defense this year. They play error free football with no penalties since the inception of their program. However, their offense is awful having yet to having any yardage there. Their roster is so deep that this week alone they are going with a split squad with one group playing NDSU and one at UNI. With the split squad of course they have some shortages so they will play both ways (they are Bi-Week State University* after all so it only makes sense that they go both ways)

*Just piqued Izzy's attention**
**Like that was hard***
***TWSS

KilldeerBison
09-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I just crossed into Montana a few minutes ago..I developed a new respect for everyone who drives from western north Dakota to bison games.

Oil traffic has slowed the trip, no doubt.

PlainsBison
09-14-2013, 02:45 PM
BWSU is just as good as our NDSU hockey team. No losses since the inception of NDSU.

Rockbear99
09-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Great game I watched it at the west fargo sonic.

aces1180
09-14-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm with my little girl at BSU/CU St. Paul.

Kind of weird being at a game with less than 1,000 fans.

BadlandsBison
09-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Bye Week put up 600 yards in Grand Forks last season

Tatanka
09-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Bye Week put up 600 yards in Grand Forks last season

ahh yes, that was the Bye Week Bison according to the Grand Forks Herald...

heffray
09-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Great game I watched it at the west fargo sonic.

Was Steven Threet there?

Tatanka
09-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Was Steven Threet there?

he was, I got the text

Mayville Bison
09-16-2013, 01:12 PM
BWSU is no slouch on defense, they have not given up a single yard on defense this year. They play error free football with no penalties since the inception of their program. However, their offense is awful having yet to having any yardage there. Their roster is so deep that this week alone they are going with a split squad with one group playing NDSU and one at UNI. With the split squad of course they have some shortages so they will play both ways (they are Bi-Week State University* after all so it only makes sense that they go both ways)

*Just piqued Izzy's attention**
**Like that was hard***
***TWSS

Does that count sacks as negative yards rushing?

Mayville Bison
09-16-2013, 01:25 PM
BWSU is just as good as our NDSU hockey team. No losses since the inception of NDSU.

And you know what they say about ties....well if you don't, check out what Sam Bradford thinks about them - might have to go down a ways and might not be safe for work :)

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-and-theyre-off/