PDA

View Full Version : TTU vs TCU

DePereBisonFan
09-13-2013, 01:52 PM
I admit, all I saw were the "highlights," but can either of these teams tackle? How was TCU even ranked before this game? So much lack of discipline on the field.

runtheoption
09-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I admit, all I saw were the "highlights," but can either of these teams tackle? How was TCU even ranked before this game? So much lack of discipline on the field. I flipped back and forth all night between this game and LA Tech vs. Tulane. Both of these games were sloppy shit-shows...opposite of what we are used to as NDSU fans. Maybe this should be in the "We are spoiled" thread.

KSBisonFan
09-13-2013, 04:20 PM
NDSU would beat both LA Tech and Tulane. There were several questionable calls in the TCU/TT game. TT WR going in for a TD but drops the ball at the 1/2 yard line....ball rolls into the endzone and lays there until the ref picks it up. Since the ref had signalled a TD, TT is awarded the ball at the spot of the fumble. WTH?

B. b. bison
09-13-2013, 06:19 PM
This is pretty funny if you haven't seen it from TCU's first game vs. LSU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FBQOrteZ00A#t=4231

LSU is in the red zone with 15 seconds left in the first half. LSU takes their last time out then take the field and get a delay of game penalty, followed by a false start. With 5 seconds left on the clock an LSU player's helmet comes off during the play and the ref says it's a 10 sec runoff so it's now halftime. TCU leaves the field but the ref corrects the call, saying that the clock was stopped because of the incomplete pass. So the entire TCU team has to be called back onto the field with a TCU player drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct call against them and finally LSU kicks a field goal.