PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice Fox Sports North Plus on the schedule?

HerdBot
09-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Sorry if this was posted already. I went to ESPN.com and noticed they had highlights for the Ferris game on the website. I figured it must have something to do with ESPN3 so I went over to the Bison website to see what other games are on ESPN3 and I noticed both the Northern Iowa and Illinois State home games list Fox Sports North Plus as a 3rd option for the game. This is in addition to Statewide HD and Fox College Sports national. If your not familiar, Fox SPorts North Plus is the alternate FSN North channel. That is great news!

http://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

at. 4/27/2013 Green & Gold Spring Game Fargo, N.D. 1 p.m. (HD) NBC ND
Fri. 8/30/2013 Kansas State Manhattan, Kan. W 24-21 Box Score (HD) FOX Sports 1
Sat. 9/7/2013 Ferris State Fargo, N.D. W 56-10 Box Score (HD) NBC ND / ESPN3
Sat. 9/21/2013 Delaware StateFargo, N.D. 2:30 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / Fox College Sports
Sat. 9/28/2013 * South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) Brookings, S.D. 2 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / Midco Sports Network
Sat. 10/5/2013 * Northern Iowa Fargo, N.D. 2:30 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / Fox College Sports / FSNorth+
Sat. 10/12/2013 * Missouri State (Homecoming) Fargo, N.D. 1 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / ESPN3
Sat. 10/19/2013 * Southern Illinois Carbondale, Ill. 2 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / ESPN3
Sat. 10/26/2013 * Indiana State Terre Haute, Ind. 2 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / ESPN3
Sat. 11/9/2013 * Illinois State (Harvest Bowl) Fargo, N.D. 2:30 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / Fox College Sports / FSNorth+
Sat. 11/16/2013 * Youngstown State Youngstown, Ohio 1 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / ESPN3
Sat. 11/23/2013 * South Dakota Fargo, N.D. 2:30 p.m. (HD) NBC ND / Midco Sports Network

MNLonghorn10
09-11-2013, 04:20 AM
Cool, if you want to see the HD version of it and you don't get NBC ND.

JustinTyem
09-11-2013, 04:39 AM
I sent a message to FS-Wisconsin(we have 2 channels,the main and a Alt. channel) last week to see what I could do to get the FS-North games in the GreenBay and Milwaukee markets in Wisconsin. This may have something to do with that,not sure though. And after watching the UN_ game last Saturday it looked and sounded like shit,and I don't wanna watch the Bison on SD cause it could look like shit on TV.

stevdock
09-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Since both of those are home games will FSN+ dictate then how many TV timeouts are taken during a game. I'm getting tired of the TV timeouts at the dome happening after every change of possession. That was NOT the case at KSU. I personally think there are way too many timeouts during our games the last few years.

HerdBot
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I sent a message to FS-Wisconsin(we have 2 channels,the main and a Alt. channel) last week to see what I could do to get the FS-North games in the GreenBay and Milwaukee markets in Wisconsin. This may have something to do with that,not sure though. And after watching the UN_ game last Saturday it looked and sounded like shit,and I don't wanna watch the Bison on SD cause it could look like shit on TV.

who is your tv provider... directv has it with the sports package I think i pay $13 a month and cancel it after the season
agree on the sd picture for the undies, i was flippin between the gophers, indiana state and undies and it looked bad. props to our team for a good production

Tatanka
09-11-2013, 05:34 PM
I do recall reading this earlier last month but its definitely worth repeating as it's even more regional exposure. Can't be bad at all.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.