PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stream the game on gobison.com?

TNbison
09-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I tried to listen to the game through gobison.com on my phone but was unable to get the stream. It just sounded like a fastforwarded audio clip for a few seconds and then nothing? I didn't have any issues using the app last year. I ended up listening through KFGO.com(thanks for the suggestion T-Herd). Did anyone use gobison? Curious to see if there were issues elsewhere before I email asking if it was an internal issue. I'd like to put together a page showing all the available stations that are streaming the games through Iheart and tunein etc. but on second thought, i'd like someone else to do that and send me a link each week. I don't have the interweb at my house so I rely on streaming through my phone unless I can watch the game at the sports bar.

DePereBisonFan
09-09-2013, 02:10 PM
I listened to the game on gobison.com and had no issues.

pwbnd
09-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Video and audio off of GoBison.com worked great for me. Seemed to be much improved over previous year's experiences. It was the NBC TV feed from what I could tell.

BisonTeacher
09-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Video and audio off of GoBison.com worked great for me. Seemed to be much improved over previous year's experiences. It was the NBC TV feed from what I could tell.

Was it HD?

coloradobison
09-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I was watching the ESPN3 feed which was the same feed and it was very good quality and was HD.

marenlee
09-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Was it HD?

Hell yeah it was. The Gobison.com stream. I was freaking out since audio wasn't working on Gobison since I was on the road all day heading south from Virginia. Luckily my wife was able to find the FM Radio app and caught halfway through the 1st quarter. Got to the hotel for the 2nd half and the video was beautiful.

TNbison
09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Hell yeah it was. The Gobison.com stream. I was freaking out since audio wasn't working on Gobison since I was on the road all day heading south from Virginia. Luckily my wife was able to find the FM Radio app and caught halfway through the 1st quarter. Got to the hotel for the 2nd half and the video was beautiful.

Sorry, so you are saying the mobile stream didn't work for you either, correct? But I guess the desktop stream on a computer did work. I ended up not listening at all and was not happy. I did get to sit through sweltering heat and watch the memphis tigers lose to duke(BORING). Like there stadium though

marenlee
09-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry, so you are saying the mobile stream didn't work for you either, correct? But I guess the desktop stream on a computer did work. I ended up not listening at all and was not happy. I did get to sit through sweltering heat and watch the memphis tigers lose to duke(BORING). Like there stadium though

Correct sir. Nothing was happening with the Gobison mobile audio. I was able to play the replay of the KState game however. The painful part was having my wife try to figure out how to stream the game on her phone while I was driving. I actually pulled over at a rest stop to try to figure it out.