PDA

View Full Version : Montana State QB Injured.....

NDSUstudent
09-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Sounds like more will be known when he has his shoulder examined tomorrow.

From MSU..

INJURY REPORT

OUT - SEASON: LB Na’a Moeakiola, WR Kurt Davis. OUT – INDEFINITELY: DE Preston Gale, LS Rocky Hogue, LB Rhett Young, OL Christian Williams, OL Charles Lee, DB Trace Timmer. QUESTIONABLE: DT Craig Ashworth, P/K Rory Perez, QB DeNarius McGhee. NOTE – DeNarius McGhee will be examined and evaluated on Monday. A clarification will be issued at some point following the examination.

NDSUstudent
09-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Sounds like he will be out until October with a separated shoulder. One Cat fan said maybe their last game in October.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Bison03
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
And that sound you just heard was the rest of the conference speeding by them in the standings. Although, I think they still bead UN_

BlueBisonRock
09-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Disappointed. I wanted them to tank it without having any excuses.

Tatanka
09-09-2013, 08:45 PM

this here.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

BisonTeacher
09-09-2013, 10:02 PM

Agreed. Was hoping theyd make the playoffs so we could blow them out of the water.

KilldeerBison
09-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Too bad for McGee. MSU seems to rely on him pretty heavy, sounds like the wheels just fell off their little red wagon. No sympathy for MSU football though.

bajadanny
09-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Man come on what have these guys done in the playoffs the last 5 years? NADA

tjbison
09-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Man come on what have these guys done in the playoffs the last 5 years? NADA

got their overrated asses kicked in 2010, 2011, and 2012

Mayville Bison
09-10-2013, 03:46 PM
If you look at MSU's schedule, this actually happened at a pretty good time - similar to Beck's injury for us.

This weekend they host Colorado Mesa University - Yes, that Colorado Mesa University!
9/21 @ Stephen F Austin - 0-2 this year giving up a combined 111 points
9/28 @ UN_ - Enough said - Q4 against SDSU was a desperation attempt and should not be seen as the new normal for the Whioux
10/5 - Homecoming against Northern Arizona - This should be his target date to return. If he can't make it back for this game, this will probably be a loss.

bisonmike2
09-10-2013, 04:00 PM
If you look at MSU's schedule, this actually happened at a pretty good time - similar to Beck's injury for us.

This weekend they host Colorado Mesa University - Yes, that Colorado Mesa University!
9/28 @ UN_ - Enough said - Q4 against SDSU was a desperation attempt and should not be seen as the new normal for the Whioux
10/5 - Homecoming against Northern Arizona - This should be his target date to return. If he can't make it back for this game, this will probably be a loss.

The UN_ game would be perfect for his comeback even if he's still hurt. There's virtually no chance of him getting hit and he could throw with his other arm and still probably go 15/20 for 250yds and 3 TD's.

perthbison
09-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Anyone here have any knowledge of their backup? What year, game experience, is he any good?

NDSUstudent
09-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Anyone here have any knowledge of their backup? What year, game experience, is he any good?

Looks like he is a sophomore that has only played in mop-up duty....

http://www.msubobcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2017&path=football

MontBison
09-12-2013, 01:11 PM

He was actually a pretty solid player from Great Falls. Won the state championship his junior year and suffered an injury his senior year that kept the FBS offers away. At least that's what I've gathered from thier fans.

BadlandsBison
09-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Cats lost some defenders earlier in the fall, too. I think they are in for a few losses soon

tony
09-12-2013, 02:15 PM

Hey, don't overlook Mesa. Didn't Northern Colorado get beat by Pueblo? Aside: That Northern Colorado versus Idaho State game should be epic.

Anyway, I hope Denarius gets well soon and still wish Montana State hadn't pissed that SMU game down their leg.

Mayville Bison
09-20-2013, 04:29 PM
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/19/montana-coach-sends-rival-qb-get-well-note/

Nice little NDSU plug in there too

17>1
09-21-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm not sure how well this will be received since its only here say and speculation. But when I was at the UN_ vs Montana game, I spoke with a Bobcats fan that was in the U of M fan section. He said that McGhee could be done for the year. Maybe this has been mentioned already but figured I'd share it.