PDA

View Full Version : Thought the broadcast team did a good job

tony
09-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Not really much more to say. Camera work looked good. Booth was good. Nice job all around.

A1pigskin
09-08-2013, 01:59 PM
No complaints here.

Hammerhead
09-08-2013, 02:12 PM
HD is a big improvement, of course. I wish ESPN3 would air the halftime shows instead of their goal line channel during the half.

MHDBisonfan
09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
I like to watch the recording of the games just to see things I missed at the game, or rewatch some of the big plays, etc. Broadcast team was good. Obviously Kevin's insights into the Bison football world and just football in general are great. The HD looked great. The only thing I didn't like was the camera work. I thought they missed Brock's keeper. They were zoomed in on the ball and then before they could pan back, the Bison ran their play and it was missed. Same thing happened on Chase Morlock's TD, I thought the camera was late on the play. Also, nothing to do with the TV coverage, but I thought I heard the PA call him "Kasey Morlock" one time. Former WBB star for the Bison. Oops.

SUBISON247
09-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I like to watch the recording of the games just to see things I missed at the game, or rewatch some of the big plays, etc. Broadcast team was good. Obviously Kevin's insights into the Bison football world and just football in general are great. The HD looked great. The only thing I didn't like was the camera work. I thought they missed Brock's keeper. They were zoomed in on the ball and then before they could pan back, the Bison ran their play and it was missed. Same thing happened on Chase Morlock's TD, I thought the camera was late on the play. Also, nothing to do with the TV coverage, but I thought I heard the PA call him "Kasey Morlock" one time. Former WBB star for the Bison. Oops.
I heard that too

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Still too much talking in the booth, kinda lulls you to sleep. Never been a fan of a 3 person broadcast team. Need to mic the crowd better. This is what separates the big networks from the local's.

aces1180
09-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Still too much talking in the booth, kinda lulls you to sleep. Never been a fan of a 3 person broadcast team. Need to mic the crowd better. This is what separates the big networks from the local's.

They need to dump Timberman's ass and just stick with Feeney and Shawn.

Tatanka
09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
They need to dump Timberman's ass and just stick with Feeney and Shawn.

more truthful words have rarely been spoken. Lee Timmerman is terrible.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

aces1180
09-08-2013, 07:33 PM
more truthful words have rarely been spoken. Lee Timmerman is terrible.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

I grew up with him on my TV...Even though he left the area for a couple years, I've known he was garbage for a long time.

Tatanka
09-08-2013, 07:50 PM
I grew up with him on my TV...Even though he left the area for a couple years, I've known he was garbage for a long time.Well, I will say that as bad as he is, it took approximately 0.5 seconds listening to Dan Hammer call SDSU - uN_ to make me damn thankful for our current media team.

SamsRams
09-08-2013, 08:29 PM

ditto on this and why Cant they take the intro full and stop talking. they were explaining how awesome the intro is like they thought the viewing audience wasn't familiar. using a camera to shoot the jumbotrons is lazy, especially since i believe they help edit that intro