PDA

View Full Version : NDSU v. UC DAvis on TV at Bomber's in Rock Sprgs!

WYOBISONMAN
11-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I will get to see the game here in WYO. Darryl at Bomber's Sports Bar in Rock Springs WYO is going to have NDSU/UCD on the big screen! It will be a great Saturday! Bomber's has 3 main screens (as well as a jillion little TVs. One of the big ones will be NDSU/Davis the other will be WYO/San Diego State and the third will be Montana/Poly!!!! WHAT A LINE UP!

Bison06
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know of a place in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area that will be carrying the game? I live in Bloomington and am hoping that Joe Sensor's is but I don't know for sure. It sure would be great to see the game this weekend, I am getting sick of listening on the radio.

SDbison
11-01-2006, 05:39 PM
I have a call into the Alumni Association this morning hoping to get the satellite coordinates so I can have a sports bar in the Sioux Falls area televise the game. If Ok, I will post the information when it is provided.

WYOBISONMAN
11-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I would suspect that most sports bars get direct tv. If they do they can get this game on channel 656.

coloradobison
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
information here:

http://west.comcastsportsnet.com/ncaa-schedule.asp

click on channel locations on the left.

THEsocalledfan
11-01-2006, 08:06 PM
information here:

http://west.comcastsportsnet.com/ncaa-schedule.asp

click on channel locations on the left.

For you Dish Network folks out there, you can add a sports multi-pak that gives you channel 409 (Comcast Sportsnet West) with the game. *It costs $5.99/month. *If you cancel right after the game, it is a prorated charge for only the time you have it.

So, I am adding it today, and will cancel right after the game and it will only cost me a couple of bucks. *A lot cheaper than going to the bar, but maybe not as fun. *They do have a $5 for removing programming, but I talked them out of that on the phone, so consider that possible charge as well.

It is my little girl's birthday, so I felt guilty about going out. :)

IowaBison
11-01-2006, 09:05 PM
You could have snuck her in!

What a missed opportunity!

:)

Mr._Bill
11-01-2006, 11:29 PM
Sensers in Bloomington said they would not have the game on becuase they said "getting Comcast West is hit and miss". I told them it was DTV 656, but they said they would not be showing it. The gentleman did not wish to discuss any further. It seemed more like they had their TV schedule set.

Pretty Lame. Any help as to where to go in the Twin cities to catch some Bison Football?

Is there any chance that NDSU can web cast the game? Thanks for you help, need to see some bison football on Saturday.

Mr._Bill
11-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings in Savage, MN will have this game available!!

Bisonguy
11-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Sensers in Bloomington said they would not have the game on becuase they said "getting Comcast West is hit and miss". *I told them it was DTV 656, but they said they would not be showing it. *The gentleman did not wish to discuss any further. *It seemed more like they had their TV schedule set.

Pretty Lame. *Any help as to where to go in the Twin cities to catch some Bison Football? *

Is there any chance that NDSU can web cast the game? *Thanks for you help, need to see some bison football on Saturday.

How about Victory Sports Bar and Grill in Big Lake? They're Team Makers. :)

Mr._Bill
11-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Sensers in Bloomington said they would not have the game on becuase they said "getting Comcast West is hit and miss". *I told them it was DTV 656, but they said they would not be showing it. *The gentleman did not wish to discuss any further. *It seemed more like they had their TV schedule set.

Pretty Lame. *Any help as to where to go in the Twin cities to catch some Bison Football? *

Is there any chance that NDSU can web cast the game? *Thanks for you help, need to see some bison football on Saturday.

How about Victory Sports Bar and Grill in Big Lake? They're Team Makers. *:)

Thanks for the tip. It's a little drive from the south metro, but worth considering.

broke_back_mnt
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Sounds like Sensors has changed their tune a little bit since the old Bison/und days. There are a lot of sports bars around the city, somebody is going to tune it in for you, I would think?