PDA

View Full Version : I won't boo Ferris State when they take the field.

MarkyMark
09-06-2013, 04:35 PM
My least favorite part of the Bison pre-game ritual is booing the other team when they take the field. I don't think its intimidating at all and reflects badly on NDSU fans. If I were going to yell down "boos" on a team I would reserve it for just UNI.

Ferris State is the best team we could find when we were screwed over by MSU. I am not crazy about playing a D2 team but I appreciate Ferris State for accepting our offer. Most of these kids will never set foot in ND again for the rest of their lives. Even though I don't expect a close game I would like them to have a good impression of their experience playing against the Bison.

I can't change our pre-game tradition of booing the other team but for 1 game would it make sense to not Boo the kids on the other team?

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I can't change our pre-game tradition of booing the other team but for 1 game would it make sense to not Boo the kids on the other team? Yes, let's be Euro and whistle at them instead.

BisonTeacher
09-06-2013, 04:45 PM
My least favorite part of the Bison pre-game ritual is booing the other team when they take the field. I don't think its intimidating at all and reflects badly on NDSU fans. If I were going to yell down "boos" on a team I would reserve it for just UNI.

Ferris State is the best team we could find when we were screwed over by MSU. I am not crazy about playing a D2 team but I appreciate Ferris State for accepting our offer. Most of these kids will never set foot in ND again for the rest of their lives. Even though I don't expect a close game I would like them to have a good impression of their experience playing against the Bison.

I can't change our pre-game tradition of booing the other team but for 1 game would it make sense to not Boo the kids on the other team?

I agree. These guys deserve a little respect for stepping up and filling this spot for us.

Maybe we could save the booing we would normally do for MSU when they come to the dome if they make the playoffs?

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I agree. These guys deserve a little respect for stepping up and filling this spot for us.

Maybe we could save the booing we would normally do for MSU when they come to the dome if they make the playoffs?First we don't boo, then what? Not wearing yellow to games? Wearing yellow is a tradition that is as long as PL's memory!

MN_BISON
09-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Hmmmm, golf clap maybe?

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/golf-clap.gif

TransAmBison
09-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Students have been wearing yellow to games for quite some time. Would that count as a tradition yet? What do you think PL? Honest question.

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 05:07 PM
We haven't played UND in 10 years. Is that tradition yet, MankatoBison?

aces1180
09-06-2013, 05:11 PM
We haven't played UND in 10 years. Is that tradition yet, MankatoBison?

You, SIR, are immature!

344Johnson
09-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Teams like Ferris only get to play in an atmosphere like the Dome once in their life. It'd be unfair to not subject them to the same hostile atmosphere that we give every other team who comes in to Fargo. Do you really think getting booed is going to hurt their feelings? I'm sure it happens everywhere else they go, except now they'll have a hell of a lot more people doing so.

DjKyRo
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM
How about we just put a picture of MSU's logo on the jumbotrons and boo at that?

56BISON73
09-06-2013, 05:18 PM
First we don't boo, then what? Not wearing yellow to games? Wearing yellow is a tradition that is as long as PL's memory!

AHA!!!! so the yellow thing hasnt been -------- what was that again?

KilldeerBison
09-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Yes, let's be Euro and whistle at them instead.

Euro Wave
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/queenwave_zps95fbe81e.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/phedger/media/queenwave_zps95fbe81e.jpg.html)

Bison Wave (Hando)
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/handobison_zps66f1b5b7.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/phedger/media/handobison_zps66f1b5b7.jpg.html)

devin45k
09-06-2013, 05:20 PM
I hate every opponent game week

So yes, I will probably boo

Most other "big" colleges do this....It's what happens in football for a visiting team. They should expect this.

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Teams like Ferris only get to play in an atmosphere like the Dome once in their life. It'd be unfair to not subject them to the same hostile atmosphere that we give every other team who comes in to Fargo. Do you really think getting booed is going to hurt their feelings? I'm sure it happens everywhere else they go, except now they'll have a hell of a lot more people doing so. (Trying to be serious for once) I agree with this. Not booing them almost seems like we are overlooking them or being complacent fans.

56BISON73
09-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Students have been wearing yellow to games for quite some time. Would that count as a tradition yet? What do you think PL? Honest question.

What students do is a different thing all together and changes with a whim if they so chose. Then 5 years later its a tradition thats been going on FOREVER. :biggrin: Somewhat like the horn thing.

As long as its Bison gear who cares?

stevdock
09-06-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't think this "tradition" of booing the other team has even happened all that long. When I was at NDSU in the late 90's the only team I remember getting booed was UND. It's possible I just have spaced that out, but I honestly don't remember it.

My opinion is I don't think it needs to be done period, but I know I'm in the minority on that one.

BisonTeacher
09-06-2013, 05:28 PM
I plan on Booing RTO from my living room.

BlueBisonRock
09-06-2013, 05:31 PM
I have lacked maturity for ten plus years. Is that tradition yet?

Being kinda hard on your self there Runny. I view it as a refusing to let go of your college days, not a complete lack of maturity. Of course, when coupled with the actions of others on this board, I would guess its close to being a tradition.

OK then. Give them the horns! (?? Is that a tradition now? And, what are the words for 'Far Across the Plains of Fargo'??)

TransAmBison
09-06-2013, 05:32 PM
What students do is a different thing all together and changes with a whim if they so chose. Then 5 years later its a tradition thats been going on FOREVER. :biggrin: Somewhat like the horn thing.

As long as its Bison gear who cares?Not a big deal...just wanted to know your thoughts on it. Thanks. As for the horns, it has happened at least since the late 80's (although not a lot back then)(I know because my brother taught me it and he went to NDSU in the 80's. I would say that isn't really a whim and has been long enough to be a tradition. But that is just my opinion.

56BISON73
09-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Not a big deal...just wanted to know your thoughts on it. Thanks. As for the horns, it has happened at least since the late 80's (although not a lot back then)(I know because my brother taught me it and he went to NDSU in the 80's. I would say that isn't really a whim and has been long enough to be a tradition. But that is just my opinion.

But it was a whim when it started. 20 years isnt forever but its got a foothold.:biggrin: As far as wear yellow the student at Iowa do the same thing. They wear -yellow-gold and everyone else wears what they want to. But at Iowa no one bitches about it.:rofl:

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Being kinda hard on your self there Runny. I view it as a refusing to let go of your college days, not a complete lack of maturity. Of course, when coupled with the actions of others on this board, I would guess its close to being a tradition.

OK then. Give them the horns! (?? Is that a tradition now? And, what are the words for 'Far Across the Plains of Fargo'??) What I lack in maturity, I make up for it with stupidity.

TransAmBison
09-06-2013, 05:53 PM
But it was a whim when it started. 20 years isnt forever but its got a foothold.:biggrin: As far as wear yellow the student at Iowa do the same thing. They wear -yellow-gold and everyone else wears what they want to. But at Iowa no one bitches about it.:rofl:Fair enough...

Wally
09-06-2013, 05:57 PM
How about I direct my booing to the media booth that contains lee timmerman

MarkyMark
09-06-2013, 06:02 PM
I don't think this "tradition" of booing the other team has even happened all that long. When I was at NDSU in the late 90's the only team I remember getting booed was UND. It's possible I just have spaced that out, but I honestly don't remember it.

My opinion is I don't think it needs to be done period, but I know I'm in the minority on that one.

I think we started booing every team when the Thunder video first started to be used for the pre-game entrance.

BisonFan02
09-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Booing with or without lightning bolt?

bisonaudit
09-06-2013, 06:19 PM
I agree with MarkyMark and stevdock.

bri-dog
09-06-2013, 06:27 PM
There are much classier ways of taunting them than with simple "booing"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8H-rm6kt4

MN_BISON
09-06-2013, 06:35 PM
I've come to the conclusion that we, the NDSU fan base, would be short changing our friends from Ferris State if they were indeed not booed with the gusto that is the game day Fargodome experience. They know what they are walking into, heck they signed the contract that made it happen. So for our fans not to provide them with that would be highway robbery. So give it to them with both barrels when they run out on our field; they've earned it and anything less than full throttle will be a disservice to their efforts of preparation this week. They helped us out, now let's return that favor by giving them the environment they've heard so much about and not some Nancy ass tea party.

BisonFan02
09-06-2013, 06:35 PM
There are much classier ways of taunting them than with simple "booing"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8H-rm6kt4

Or just call them all pussies..... :D

CaBisonFan
09-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Respect Ferris State...unlike what Kansas State fans did to the Bison. I'm talking mostly about the smack dished out here by cat trolls.

Don't go to their board and talk smack with them...please. :biggrin:

MAKBison
09-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Tons of respect for taking a paycheck to come play....Lets not over do it! I don't think them coming to play us has anything to do about being brave or helping us out----its all about the $$$ and an opportunity to show their team a top notch program. Not sure that worth anymore respect than anyone else gets.

Maybe we could save the booing we would normally do for MSU when they come to the dome if they make the playoffs?

CaBisonFan
09-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Nothing wrong with showing a little class and humility. Then piss-pound them on the field. Goes for every game.

BisonCountry
09-06-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm a big fan of the slow clap ala Hoosiers. RTO you start it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0dbwDc2FE&ytsession=WFCuadbQ2Wu4hT2EOD8Iflr-VsxVUrbnJ-fKCx_PnqwtAHz83Bd832OgeXGMBdRmnIplDvMnwpasKNDTtDGE 7TFtb_N75VAeoUBgL5-feY7tH5BO1b4Cd4XxbkS4Wfr1bc0TSL19zEQw4zE5PnqCKo9X2 iLaaXl81i6S0FoUQJ8Na9X4NYC0vAOrXLUOADZygWtlGJu93D8 uaazfUvWvDS1-xx5aO8Ezp9Ma754iniApTMprJO_eno_kH1da3404QiUm1ECbcm jno8qh601vbNnEPj5BCBV_jCyDeejPhNaw1qn8-kXadgXgsW6nwzHwirOUfKzTfLOrrgr4vek0WwHT4QuzuJoWzuU Eem-Zi0NVslR7NISgZzCXy6nLIYDug8-x5kDgiM-iRDsjwg2jYAQX1uwcmoEU03sFquZ2rfJ7yJpf1txY7U6CiN43e ns0okNBvVbzbNAGYZaxULgDvJLVZxSUbT07cYFsP5xPZSV7Zwf eSIG4TFpcv3ul6VdWnI2iXZY8R6Pis4NGeSUBPgAoVHo4_Pk-FJliANcXbgV_-o-WnML79T1LKD2C1cqffWbSavNnY4JfO48K3rjXOZEB7SNxdkw7

Bisonguy
09-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Respect Ferris State...unlike what Kansas State fans did to the Bison. I'm talking mostly about the smack dished out here by cat trolls.

Don't go to their board and talk smack with them...please. :biggrin:

They would need a message board before we could do that.........

Clap and thank them when the game is over in sections 20-21, just like most other games.

MN_BISON
09-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes, let's just cheer them on too whilest we're at it, maybe our yell leaders can come up with some happy cheers welcoming them to Fargo. No, better yet let's all go to Hector and welcome them with signs of our thanks. When SU scores we can all sit on our hands and when they cross mid field for the first time our fans can give them a standing O. This is pretty cool, kind of like Minnesota nice but with a NoDak sort of feel. When they leave the field at halftime maybe we can shower them with roses and after the game the crowd can sing their school song after they walk off our field. I want to thank every Ferris State player, coach, admin and alum for coming to Fargo for almost 200k, it was so nice of you to do so on our behalf. Do you guys have a booster club we could join? Anything else you need to make your stay better? Maybe we could have Tatanka come and turn down your beds tonight and read everyone a good night story? He is famous, most filmed Bisonviller ever and also the man behind The Bunker.

CaBisonFan
09-06-2013, 07:22 PM
They would need a message board before we could do that.........

Clap and thank them when the game is over in sections 20-21, just like most other games.

It's a good thing.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-06-2013, 07:22 PM

And then maybe we shouldn't play all 11 guys on defense. Maybe just 7-8. Just to make it fair.

BisonFan02
09-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Yes, let's just cheer them on too whilest we're at it, maybe our yell leaders can come up with some happy cheers welcoming them to Fargo. No, better yet let's all go to Hector and welcome them with signs of our thanks. When SU scores we can all sit on our hands and when they cross mid field for the first time our fans can give them a standing O. This is pretty cool, kind of like Minnesota nice but with a NoDak sort of feel. When they leave the field at halftime maybe we can shower them with roses and after the game the crowd can sing their school song after they walk off our field. I want to thank every Ferris State player, coach, admin and alum for coming to Fargo for almost 200k, it was so nice of you to do so on our behalf. Do you guys have a booster club we could join? Anything else you need to make your stay better? Maybe we could have Tatanka come and turn down your beds tonight and read everyone a good night story? He is famous, most filmed Bisonviller ever and also the man behind The Bunker.

Not sure why the last two sentences were in purple....kinda thought that was a given. :D

MarkyMark
09-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Nothing wrong with showing a little class and humility. Then piss-pound them on the field. Goes for every game.

Yes, this is what I am talking about. I love the Bison gameday atmosphere, I am proud of how hard it is to come into the dome and play in front of our crowd. I am not advocating we change anything else about how we treat opposing teams.

SDbison
09-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Is this some new PC thing? Go ahead, don't wear yellow if you don't want to be part of the gold rush. Also, don't boo if it bothers you. I can guarantee the majority of fans will boo the other team and most everyone in the dome will wear yellow. I doubt anybody at this messageboard whining about the booing is going to lessen the loudness of the boos on gameday. I guess people who want to be different can scowl during the boos and others who want to stand out wearing some color other than yellow are entitled to do so. Just go right ahead, but don't act like better than others just because you don't boo or wear yellow. In summary, BFD!

runtheoption
09-06-2013, 07:42 PM

I'm a big fan of the slow clap ala Hoosiers. RTO you start it.

If I start a slow clap, I will say "Rudy, Rudy, Rudy..." as I do it. BT, cannot believe you would boo one of the greatest movies ever. Hobbits are great football players!

bisonaudit
09-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Is this some new PC thing? Go ahead, don't wear yellow if you don't want to be part of the gold rush. Also, don't boo if it bothers you. I can guarantee the majority of fans will boo the other team and most everyone in the dome will wear yellow. I doubt anybody at this messageboard whining about the booing is going to lessen the loudness of the boos on gameday. I guess people who want to be different can scowl during the boos and others who want to stand out wearing some color other than yellow are entitled to do so. Just go right ahead, but don't act like better than others just because you don't boo or wear yellow. In summary, BFD!

wear yellow:booing::Van Wilder:Richard Bagg

BisonTeacher
09-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Tons of respect for taking a paycheck to come play....Lets not over do it! I don't think them coming to play us has anything to do about being brave or helping us out----its all about the $$$ and an opportunity to show their team a top notch program. Not sure that worth anymore respect than anyone else gets.

Well if money is your argument, Why would you blame MSU for what they did? Sure Ferris got money...but thats college football.

ndsubison1
09-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Teams like Ferris only get to play in an atmosphere like the Dome once in their life. It'd be unfair to not subject them to the same hostile atmosphere that we give every other team who comes in to Fargo. Do you really think getting booed is going to hurt their feelings? I'm sure it happens everywhere else they go, except now they'll have a hell of a lot more people doing so.

yeah the booing probably fires up the other team even more

MarkyMark
09-06-2013, 08:03 PM
yeah the booing probably fires up the other team even more

That's what I have always thought about the effect NDSU booing has on the other team when they walk in. Never played college football so I have no idea if that's true.

AKBison
09-06-2013, 08:05 PM
This thread deserves to be booed.

bisonboone11
09-06-2013, 08:11 PM
How about if we could get everyone in the stands to simultaneously yell "Boo!"? It's a win-win. The people that want to boo would still get to say boo, and the people that feel bad about booing another team could justify it by telling themselves that they were just trying to play a friendly joke on them by scaring them as they enter.

56BISON73
09-06-2013, 08:12 PM
How about if we could get everyone in the stands to simultaneously yell "Boo!"? It's a win-win. The people that want to boo would still get to say boo, and the people that feel bad about booing another team could justify it by telling themselves that they were just trying to play a friendly joke on them by scaring them as they enter.

Now that would be funny!!!!!!!!! Plus you could start a tradition that is unique to NDSU.

MN_BISON
09-06-2013, 08:12 PM
This thread deserves to be booed.

http://www.skycultureclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/booing-gif.gif

Mr. Burgundy
09-06-2013, 08:33 PM
For the record....I am so pissed off at Montana State right now. How wild would tomorrow be if we were actually playing MSU? We ran it down their throats with freshman years ago, I hope SMU just punks them. Like I told their AD in an email (yep, I was that guy)....and he claimed it was to honor his Texas student/athletes....I said we do the same thing every year, we take our kids to Frisco, Texas for a game.

I hope Montana State comes to the dome in the playoffs, because the place will be so wild they won't be able to call plays and like every other team we play, we will dominate late in the game as we are tougher longer.

BISONBRI53
09-06-2013, 08:42 PM

You should boo your mailman! :biggrin:

Bison03
09-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Boo them!! They are our opponent this week. They are the next team that wants to try and beat us. Our team won't disrespect them, they will play them as hard as they did K-State. Now, I will applaud them when they walk off the field after the game and wish their fans good luck the rest of the season. But when if you are are a football team playing the Bison, I will treat like any other during the game.

BisonTeacher
09-06-2013, 09:24 PM
You should boo your mailman! :biggrin:

Which one? AG or the real mailman?

BISONBRI53
09-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Which one? AG or the real mailman?

BOTH! AG get's a double!

SDbison
09-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Boo them!! They are our opponent this week. They are the next team that wants to try and beat us. Our team won't disrespect them, they will play them as hard as they did K-State. Now, I will applaud them when they walk off the field after the game and wish their fans good luck the rest of the season. But when if you are are a football team playing the Bison, I will treat like any other during the game. This exactly!

NDSUDude
09-06-2013, 09:48 PM
The yell leaders always instruct students to be silent when they the opposing team takes the field, mentioned it at Yell Practice this year and Bison 101 last year. Obviously the Athletic department trying to get the students to be more civil, they phrased it as taking a moment of silence for the pain the opposing team is about to go through.

BisonNation11
09-06-2013, 09:59 PM
The yell leaders always instruct students to be silent when they the opposing team takes the field, mentioned it at Yell Practice this year and Bison 101 last year. Obviously the Athletic department trying to get the students to be more civil, they phrased it as taking a moment of silence for the pain the opposing team is about to go through.

I kind of like this idea. How awesome would it be if the dome went completely silent when the other team came in? For once the knitters would be useful!!! Seriously though, eerie quiet would be awesome!

BisonHorns
09-06-2013, 10:25 PM
I never boo the other team. Unless it is UNI, Southern Illinois, Indiana State, South Dakota State, South Dakota, Missouri State, and Western Illinois, Youngstown State. I also only boo teams I hate and or have respect for. Resting on these morals I will boo Ferris. I will also be damn kind to anyone I see from there because they understand the boo is not hateful it is just home field advantage.

CAS4127
09-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Haven't read entire thread, but I say we give what they deserve--a good old Bison welcome. I say treat them like the enemies they are and give them everything we would give to UNI or anyone else. It's our house--we own it, not them. Fuck 'em, I'm in game mode myself and want see us kick the shit out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Tatanka
09-07-2013, 12:01 AM
For the record....I am so pissed off at Montana State right now. How wild would tomorrow be if we were actually playing MSU? We ran it down their throats with freshman years ago, I hope SMU just punks them. Like I told their AD in an email (yep, I was that guy)....and he claimed it was to honor his Texas student/athletes....I said we do the same thing every year, we take our kids to Frisco, Texas for a game.

I hope Montana State comes to the dome in the playoffs, because the place will be so wild they won't be able to call plays and like every other team we play, we will dominate late in the game as we are tougher longer.Amen brother. Tell it again.

MNLonghorn10
09-07-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm going to boo the fuck out of Ferris. Because Fuck them that's why. I'm with papa burgandy. Fuck Montana st too. Gilbert's gonna go for 430 &5 tds tomorrow

JMB
09-07-2013, 12:59 AM

Honestly if I was still a student at NDSU, this would be enough to cause me to boo like crazy. (But I am just that type of guy).

Answer Guy
09-07-2013, 02:44 AM
BOTH! AG get's a double!

And they both did yo Momma.

SDbison
09-07-2013, 03:07 AM
The yell leaders always instruct students to be silent when they the opposing team takes the field, mentioned it at Yell Practice this year and Bison 101 last year. Obviously the Athletic department trying to get the students to be more civil, they phrased it as taking a moment of silence for the pain the opposing team is about to go through. kids nowadays.......easily brainwashed into pc bullshit. Stand up for yourself.....be loud.......be proud. Screw the nicey nice shit, its a football game not a debate.

MAKBison
09-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Yep!!!!!!!!

kids nowadays.......easily brainwashed into pc bullshit. Stand up for yourself.....be loud.......be proud. Screw the nicey nice shit, its a football game not a debate.

Herd Mentality
09-07-2013, 04:00 AM

So, maybe if we quit booing the Athletic Department/FargoDome Authority/Fargo PD will quit treating us like a bunch of convicts? It just pisses me off when we go to someplace like KState and they have virtually no Police/Security presence in their tailgate and on the field and allow re-entry into the stadium.

XUBison
09-07-2013, 04:52 AM
If I were Ferris St and there was no booing, I'd think it a total let-down. I'd only think it was because we weren't being taken seriously. I would not take it as some sort of thoughtful, "classy" sign of respect. I would only think that one of the most anticipated moments of my life had been watered down by unnecessary A-holes. You people are ruining everything! Knock it off! People are not offended by excitement and fun... They are motivated by it. Go to bed losers, and let the rest of us enjoy our lives. Seriously... Go away!

Green1
09-07-2013, 05:13 AM
If I were Ferris St and there was no booing, I'd think it a total let-down. I'd only think it was because we weren't being taken seriously. I would not take it as some sort of thoughtful, "classy" sign of respect. I would only think that one of the most anticipated moments of my life had been watered down by unnecessary A-holes. You people are ruining everything! Knock it off! People are not offended by excitement and fun... They are motivated by it. Go to bed losers, and let the rest of us enjoy our lives. Seriously... Go away!

@##$%%^&^**(*((&%$#@^*(^%$&((*^%%^&^&***(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Slowly draws his sleeve across his saliva frothed, encrusted face and shouts....]

"Hell Yeah!!!!!"

[Fades to Black]

Green1
09-07-2013, 05:16 AM
They may take our lives....

but...

they will never take ......

OUR FREEDOM!!!

sorry, I may be a little pumped up for the game.......

HerdBot
09-07-2013, 05:29 AM

This ^^^^ im gonna boo like a motherfucker

MNLonghorn10
09-07-2013, 08:45 AM

but...

OUR FREEDOM!!!

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/yTG0R.gif

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-07-2013, 05:14 PM

but...

OUR FREEDOM!!!

Your doing well for a newbie. Keep up the good work. :)

MankatoBison
09-07-2013, 07:55 PM
You, SIR, are immature!

You done yet bro?

aces1180
09-08-2013, 03:26 AM
You done yet bro?

Not even close, squirt.

56BISON73
09-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Not even close, squirt.

:rofl::biggrin:

number1bisonfan
09-08-2013, 02:08 PM
I was disappointed in the booing, just my preference. I would rather see dead silence and chirping crickets over the loud speaker and then the explosion of energy for our team.

A1pigskin
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
IMO the booing is getting louder.

stevdock
09-08-2013, 02:20 PM

It was but that might have had more to do with when FSU came out. I personally thought it wasn't very smart for them to line up in the tunnel to watch NDSU come out.

Trim
09-08-2013, 03:02 PM
It was but that might have had more to do with when FSU came out. I personally thought it wasn't very smart for them to line up in the tunnel to watch NDSU come out.

IMO, greatest opponent move ever was when Georgia Southern came out and lined the opposing hash mark during the Bison intro. Had to tip my hat to them on that one. Man, did that get the Bison fans worked up.

Tatanka
09-08-2013, 03:04 PM
IMO, greatest opponent move ever was when Georgia Southern came out and lined the opposing hash mark during the Bison intro. Had to tip my hat to them on that one. Man, did that get the Bison fans worked up.

this is true right here.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

MNLonghorn10
09-08-2013, 03:54 PM
that was bad ass of them to step on NDSUs intro.

I boo'd Ferris. They deserve it. Why wouldn't you want to be boo'd if youre the away team?

Bisonguy
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM

You're just getting older.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

JMB
09-08-2013, 04:46 PM

If you read the news a bit, their coach is trying to show them what a championship environment looks like. That is why they watched the banner rising. Plus why not. This is most likely the most hostile environment they will see all year. If they lose, big deal, why not expose the players to this?

stevdock
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM
If you read the news a bit, their coach is trying to show them what a championship environment looks like. That is why they watched the banner rising. Plus why not. This is most likely the most hostile environment they will see all year. If they lose, big deal, why not expose the players to this?

Oh I figured that's what the coach was trying to do. It just seemed the players were still in awe of everything until about the second quarter

NorthernBison
09-08-2013, 08:30 PM

Great move by their Coach. Why not expose those kids to that kind of atmosphere? It had to be a great experience that most of them will never see again.