PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Injuries...............

JustinTyem
09-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Should coaches try to slow down the player celebrations,since so many have happened this year................ http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/georgia-wr-malcolm-mitchell-suffers-season-ending-acl-003438817--ncaaf.html

HerdBot
09-02-2013, 07:17 PM
No. You can injur yourself cooking ot walking to practice too.

Tatanka
09-02-2013, 07:22 PM
No. You can injur yourself cooking ot walking to practice too.The English language, in written form, was injured in this post. There was no celebration. :D

bisonaudit
09-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Injuries or not it's getting out of control. The KSU punter pulled that jump bump crap after his boys downed one inside the 5. What a joke.

HerdBot
09-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Injuries or not it's getting out of control. The KSU punter pulled that jump bump crap after his boys downed one inside the 5. What a joke.

You sound like a Puritan or a Mormon. Amish? I'm kidding
Personally I think you should act like you've been there before but football is an emotional game. IfNow in ndsus case, we've never beaten a team of that magnitude so we've never been there before. Did you hear the announcer saying he didn't like ksus body language because they weren't fired up. Not showing emotion gives the vibe like you don't care.

Our celebration was a team celebration. Brock cares so much he was tearing up. That means he cares a ton.I love that kind of passion. But a celebration for something routine is silly but restrictions make it the No Fun League, and football is supposed to be fun

A1pigskin
09-03-2013, 12:38 AM
You can pull your back muscle doing the laundry.