PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Drive in NDSU History vs. Kansas State

b15on
09-01-2013, 02:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI

I had to cut out some non essential parts early in the drive but here's the whole game winning 18-play, 80-yard drive to beat Kansas State

BisonNeil
09-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Very nice!

It was interesting how the Bison OL struggled early in that drive to open holes but as they got closer and closer the K State D was blowing beets and the OL just got stronger and stronger.

Still can't believe how loud the NDSU contingent was after Brock scored. Very cool!

Thanks for posting.

North Side
09-01-2013, 03:05 PM
That drive last year vs Ga Southern was pretty epic too, but this one was almost perfect.

MNLonghorn10
09-01-2013, 03:11 PM
god damn Brock was ice.

tjbison
09-01-2013, 03:19 PM
god damn Brock was ice.

no shit man, Vigen needs some props also

that whole dam team was ice

Mr. Burgundy
09-01-2013, 03:25 PM
god damn Brock was ice.

Living legend. "Brock wouldn't let us lose that game. He's special. He expected to win." that quite was from a coach. Huge respect. THE DRIVE won't be forgotten.

A1pigskin
09-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Awesome video. This drive will go down in the history books.

jayhwk01
09-01-2013, 03:51 PM
no shit man, Vigen needs some props also

that whole dam team was ice

First---your avatar. Awesome.

Second, and more importantly Congrats on a absolute fantastic victory. Nothing was more delicious than watching the KSU faithful file out of their newly updated stadium and statue of Bucktooth Bill Snyder (sculpted by a KU grad btw) with heads hung low in absolute shock and shame. KSU fans have such a grossly overinflated view of their FB program it was great to see your team spank them....and the last drive....what a masterpiece!

I can only hope my beloved Jayhawks can in time follow what your brilliant coach has been able to build and visit a little pain on the Purple Pussies as well.

Congrats Bison and I will be rooting for you to capture another National Title from afar!

tjbison
09-01-2013, 03:55 PM

Second, and more importantly Congrats on a absolute fantastic victory. Nothing was more delicious than watching the KSU faithful file out of their newly updated stadium and statue of Bucktooth Bill Snyder (sculpted by a KU grad btw) with heads hung low in absolute shock and shame. KSU fans have such a grossly overinflated view of their FB program it was great to see your team spank them....and the last drive....what a masterpiece!

I can only hope my beloved Jayhawks can in time follow what your brilliant coach has been able to build and visit a little pain on the Purple Pussies as well.

Congrats Bison and I will be rooting for you to capture another National Title from afar!

appreciate it, thanks

Bison 4 Life
09-01-2013, 03:57 PM
god damn Brock was ice.

Yeah, how ice? ON 3RD AND 11 he picks the low snap off the god damn turf and just casually throws the screen like it was drawn up. There aren't a lot of NFL quarterbacks that can do that.

devin45k
09-01-2013, 04:26 PM
How many big plays can a team get on one drive. My oh my!

onbison09
09-01-2013, 04:32 PM
That middle screen was HUGE. Lang could've easily been stopped there and then the drive's over. Crazy.

MNLonghorn10
09-01-2013, 04:40 PM
rewatching the game on ojuris boss 80 yard ru n...I LOL'd hard at all of the coaches, even bohl, sprinting down the sidelines with him on the instant replay. Awesome.

BisonTeacher
09-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Vigen needs some props also

This +++++ gotta give the props to Vigen. Just as ice as Brock. Well done sir.

aces1180
09-01-2013, 04:50 PM
I love how loud it is after the TD...Our fans were so good!

tony
09-01-2013, 04:51 PM
This +++++ gotta give the props to Vigen. Just as ice as Brock. Well done sir.

Yeah, that game was a masterpiece.

Holy heck - just watched the end of the one-hour replay on FCS-C. That was one hell of a game by Billy Turner.

The second to last play on the final drive... everything on that the play was perfection except for Turner knocking Jensen down :) but even that just ate up some more clock.

Tatanka
09-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Jensen freight training the k state nose guard was pretty stout as well. My favorite play.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

AjaxTheMighty
09-01-2013, 10:13 PM

Thanks a lot jayhwk01! Appreciate it! But with all due respect, and i said "all due respect" so you can't be offended, Bison nation would crush the jay hawks like a styrofoam cup. I will be cheering for the cats to win the Big XII this year and run the table, with the hopes of putting up 70 on your squad. (Fun fact: UND, Duke, and KU are my top three most despised schools and teams) In fact, KSU IS my new favorite FBS team. Sorry man...or am I? MUUWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

tony
09-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Jensen freight training the k state nose guard was pretty stout as well. My favorite play.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

With an assist from Colville. :)

Bisonguy
09-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Yeah, that game was a masterpiece.

Holy heck - just watched the end of the one-hour replay on FCS-C. That was one hell of a game by Billy Turner.

The second to last play on the final drive... everything on that the play was perfection except for Turner knocking Jensen down :) but even that just ate up some more clock.

Head's up play by Turner to take more time off the clock. :)

I believe Bohl said on his show today that Jensen intentionally went down on that play.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-02-2013, 02:12 AM
"THE DRIVE"

Puts Elway's drive to shame.

And yes, Brock played a hell of a game. He is the man.