PDA

View Full Version : If the UNI game wasnt already big game they just beat Iowa State

HerdBot
09-01-2013, 03:38 AM
This game could be like Youngstown last year. Both teams will be highly ranked with wins over Big 12 teams. This is gonna be fun!

MVFC looking good. SIU had a chance to tie Illinois today with the ball on the 3 inside a minutes

SDSU is always good.

So if anyone thinks its going to be easy, its gonna be a hell of a season!

BadlandsBison
09-01-2013, 05:40 AM
The Bison will have really, really good competition in the conference. Ksu was a blast... Bison might take a loss or two tho but I hope not.

Go Bison

MAKBison
09-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Sam Ojuri...his thoughts on tonight’s win…
“It is a great win but it is a non-conference game. We want to win our conference, we want to go through the playoffs and we want to win another National Championship. That is our main goal, but to start off like this gives us a lot of confidence.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-01-2013, 01:18 PM
This game could be like Youngstown last year. Both teams will be highly ranked with wins over Big 12 teams. This is gonna be fun!

MVFC looking good. SIU had a chance to tie Illinois today with the ball on the 3 inside a minutes

SDSU is always good.

So if anyone thinks its going to be easy, its gonna be a hell of a season!

Yes, and Eastern Washington beat a Ranked Oregon St. team as well.

I would say that UNI and Eastern Washington just served us noticed. The road to a 3 peat will eventually run through these two teams. This season, this title run just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

MAKBison
09-01-2013, 01:51 PM
I want EW BAD!!!! Revenge game!!!

BTW Montana KTSOO APP State. something like 30-6.

There is some good FB to played..Yet!

A1pigskin
09-01-2013, 01:58 PM
This will be a competitive season. I like Ojuri's comments.

Hammerhead
09-01-2013, 06:13 PM
SIU also hung in there with Indiana. It's going to be a tough fight to win the conference again and get a chance to three-peat. Our team showed incredible mental and physical toughness and they should be ready for any challengers.

Bison 4 Life
09-01-2013, 06:16 PM

I would say that UNI and Eastern Washington just served us noticed. The road to a 3 peat will eventually run through these two teams. This season, this title run just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

When I look at both of those games, I'm actually quite confident. Winning a glorified game of 500 isn't that impressive. Any decent pass defense (no bullshit, ours) will beat EWU. They won't get any test in the big fluffy so they will look really good all year.

As for UNI, we have their number now. I don't see a turd game on the schedule. They won't let it happen again.

Come to think of it, EWU winning will probably keep the Bison on point the whole season - if they win out they are #1. If EWU wins out the only way they get #1 is NDSU losing.

Tatanka
09-01-2013, 06:38 PM
What he said. Listened to the OSU ewu game on the wet home. Pathetic defense on both sides. Yes, impressive offense by ewu but zero turnovers in the game plus over 1100 yards of offense? That's video game football. Too bad ewu won't see a defense all year, certainly not 75 miles north of here. Fortunately for un_ the field is only 100 yards long otherwise they might give up four digits in the air.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

HandoEX
09-01-2013, 07:29 PM

Kinda like Youngstown and James Madison before that ;)

AjaxTheMighty
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
What he said. Listened to the OSU ewu game on the wet home. Pathetic defense on both sides. Yes, impressive offense by ewu but zero turnovers in the game plus over 1100 yards of offense? That's video game football. Too bad ewu won't see a defense all year, certainly not 75 miles north of here. Fortunately for un_ the field is only 100 yards long otherwise they might give up four digits in the air.

I am hoping those FBS-lovers on this very board who say all the time how amazing FBS schools are, with all those scholarships, and all that athleticism, and all that money, are so much farther above NDSU will admit they know less than they thought they did about college football. It's nonsense. Ask Phil Hansen. He talked about it a little before the game. Garbage! Furthermore, EWU has not faced a defense quite like ours. They won't in the BSC, that's for sure. I don't see them, UNI, or any team putting up too many points on us. KSU could only muster up 21 points. 21! Kansas feakin' State! It doesn't phase me to see these teams win big games. It scares me even less when I see all the yardage and points given up. That plays well for us actually. I've said for a few years, there might be only 3 or 4 teams in the country on any level that can hang their jocks in the same time zone as our defense and our coaching staff. Our coaching staff makes adjustments so well and puts plays in so appropriately timed it borders on ludicrous. Who can beat the Bison? Nobody but the Mighty, Mighty Bison. That's who! Go Bison!

BadlandsBison
09-01-2013, 08:03 PM

:D
Big skirt football, meet the new boss same as the old boss

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Tatanka
09-01-2013, 09:09 PM
:D
Big skirt football, meet the new boss same as the old boss

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4Actually, they don't get to meet the boss. They can't get past the executive secretary who wears orange and white diaper pants.

thebootfitter
09-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Actually, they don't get to meet the boss. They can't get past the executive secretary who wears orange and white diaper pants.
Where's the "like" button? Ha ha! Love it!