PDA

View Full Version : Ohio St. not kicking extra points

bisonaudit
08-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Ohio St. went for two after their first two TDs against Buffalo. Hopefully this is going to be a thing for them all year and Meyer wasn't just being a jerk.

tjbison
08-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Ohio St. went for two after their first two TDs against Buffalo. Hopefully this is going to be a thing for them all year and Meyer wasn't just being a jerk.

I can't stand Ohio St and this further cements it for me

bisonaudit
08-31-2013, 05:52 PM
If he was doing it just to do it, then I agree completely. No love for Ohio St. or Meyer. But if, on the other hand this is what they're going to do consistently all season then I think that can only be good for football.

BadlandsBison
08-31-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm sure this will make Meyer even more popular among the other big 10 coaches/purple

I'm not a huge fan of how Meyer operates sometimes, but he is a college football perpetual motion machine

BisonEngrGirl
09-01-2013, 03:27 AM

Urban Meyer a jerk? Never!!! /PURPLE

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

NDSUBowler
09-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Urban Meyer for WOAT!

I hate OSU. I hate Meyer. A perfect match!

Bisonguy
09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
tOSU is awesome, and Urban will make them super-mega-awesome.

Heck, their fans were picking NDSU over KSU back on July 5th-

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2013/07/cfb-wagering-week-1

My first big upset will be D1AA North Dakota State going into Manhattan, KS and not only covering whatever the spread will be (I'm guessing between +8 and +11), but pulling off the upset against reigning Big 12 champ Kansas State. (note: I refuse to refer to teams as FBS or FCS)

I hate to go against Bill Snyder, and I think he will eventually have this team on the upswing by the middle of the season, but NDSU is loaded for a D1AA team. Kansas State loses a lot, including QB/team leader Collin Klein and LB Arthur Brown, but they do bring in the top JUCO transfer QB in Jake Waters. The problem is I don't think K-State will gel until October. NDSU is a talented, veteran team. Look for something along the lines of 27-20, NDSU