PDA

View Full Version : Way to Go Bison

houndawg
08-31-2013, 01:58 PM
I don't mind swinging by occasionally to troll some of the more .....excitable......Bison fans but this one is to express my respect and admiration for your accomplishment of pulling off one of the top 3 FCS wins over a good FBS squad. Couldn't watch but from the AGS posts it sounded like conditioning was huge - you had it and they didn't.

Great job and here's hoping for an SIU upset over the Illini today.

Also, I live about 15 minutes out in the country from the stadium and if anybody needs a spot to camp or park a rig let me know, I have several acres of pasture, the one caveat being that if it is very wet the ground will be too soft to drive on.

tony
08-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't mind swinging by occasionally to troll some of the more .....excitable......Bison fans but this one is to express my respect and admiration for your accomplishment of pulling off one of the top 3 FCS wins over a good FBS squad. Couldn't watch but from the AGS posts it sounded like conditioning was huge - you had it and they didn't.

Great job and here's hoping for an SIU upset over the Illini today.

Also, I live about 15 minutes out in the country from the stadium and if anybody needs a spot to camp or park a rig let me know, I have several acres of pasture, the one caveat being that if it is very wet the ground will be too soft to drive on.

Good luck today against the Illini, houndawg.