PDA

View Full Version : The KSU Experience

NDSUBowler
08-31-2013, 08:01 AM
I have to make a thread just to say how great my whole experience was today, here in Manhattan.

I didn't meet a single person who said anything negative about NDSU the entire day...before AND after the game.

When we ate lunch, the waitress made comments about how impressive it was we came down here, one of the managers and I talked about the line battles coming up and how it would likely decide the game, some patrons came over and discussed how hot the weather was and how they hope we have a great time down here. We then go walk around campus and as we walk into the Union, a few people held all the doors open for us and said welcome to Manhattan and KSU campus and they hope we have a great time here. I got some friendly ribbing when visiting a bank (for my KSU friend wearing NDSU shirt who needed to get some money out). After the game, I got stopped in the streets in Aggieville FOUR times by folks telling us we played a great game. At the Aggie Station, we had multiple people come up and talk football and were overall impressed with our program.

I have never felt more welcome on the road in my life than I have today and I tip my hat to the WHOLE city of Manhattan for being great hosts and gracious losers. This has been an experience to remember for the rest of my life!