PDA

View Full Version : KSTATER here: Congratulations. KSU was out coached, out played, out fanned

KSTATER
08-31-2013, 05:42 AM
Unfortunately some of our fans never did understand the state of your program. All they saw was FCS and let their egos get in the way of their judgement. To bad because that bit us in the rear. Which coach looked all night like he knew his team was better prepared. Rhotorical question. Lo leadership on either side of the ball. You guys had leaders constantly showing themselves. You deserved it, not a cheap win in any sense of the word. Heck, I just want to know what quality FBS program will play you? I wish KSU played you every year alternating home fields. Don't hold your breath. You guys have to be really high tonight. Enjoy.

TAILG8R
08-31-2013, 05:44 AM
Unfortunately some of our fans never did understand the state of your program. All they saw was FCS and let their egos get in the way of their judgement. To bad because that bit us in the rear. Which coach looked all night like he knew his team was better prepared. Rhotorical question. Lo leadership on either side of the ball. You guys had leaders constantly showing themselves. You deserved it, not a cheap win in any sense of the word. Heck, I just want to know what quality FBS program will play you? I wish KSU played you every year alternating home fields. Don't hold your breath. You guys have to be really high tonight. Enjoy.

At this point I think we are all wondering who will play us. I fear it will only big the best of the best from now on, bring on Alabama.

oldmantutters
08-31-2013, 05:48 AM
Don't beat your team up, your team looked good a lot of the night. Stalemate through the first half you guys jumped ahead in the 3rd quarter, then the Bison do what they do. GOD I love college football.