PDA

View Full Version : Hello K Stater Ashshats!

BisonNeil
08-31-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry. Did I hear all of the apologies and the accolades from our K State brethren on how superior our team was to theirs? After all of the trash talking about how great their team was, BCS, Big 12, bowl game, blah, blah, blah....

Did they collectively apologize for dissing us? Have they come come to us an acknowledged our prowess?

I don't think so!

Suck s#!t through a straw ashshats!!! :D

onbison09
08-31-2013, 05:16 AM
Well I've counted 3 threads congradulating us but I'm sure some are too proud to.

bisonaudit
08-31-2013, 05:17 AM
I'm sorry. Did I hear all of the apologies and the accolades from our K State brethren on how superior our team was to theirs? After all of the trash talking about how great their team was, BCS, Big 12, bowl game, blah, blah, blah....

Did they collectively apologize for dissing us? Have they come come to us an acknowledged our prowess?

I don't think so!

Nothing worse than a sore winner.

MNLonghorn10
08-31-2013, 05:17 AM
meh..their online posters arent bad and weren't asshats.

the kstaters were great to us

tony
08-31-2013, 05:18 AM
Hey now. Pre-game smack talk is a practice hallowed by time and usage, predating the written word and all that. However, the best practice is that it turns to offers of beer and congratulations/condolences at the final whistle.

If KSU fans didn't talk smack pre-game, that would be the ultimate disrespect.

aces1180
08-31-2013, 05:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v55eNiC.gif

BisonNeil
08-31-2013, 05:19 AM
I am only talking about the guys on this board. This should be their collective spot.

Bisonguy
08-31-2013, 05:34 AM

I don't think so!

Have we received an apology from you?

I hope you're right there with them drinking a tall glass of shit topped off with shit cream and a shit cherry on top through a straw made of shit for saying this:

After studying everything three things really concern me about this game that will likely affect the outcome of the game.

1) KSU return game is stellar, both kick returns and punt returns. The returners are fast, really quick, and cut on a dime. I can see them giving their offense good field position time and time again over the course of the game.

2) Waters is a precision passer and the OL comes back intact and only gave up 4 sacks last year. Waters has the ability to pick apart the Bison pass defense especiallyt when he has plenty of time.

3) A 6'8" TE will be very difficult to NDSU to cover and with an excellent passing QB he will probably have a field day against the Bison.

This could get ugly.

Don't call out others for talking smack about the Bison when you do it yourself in a passive-aggressive fashion.

1998braves64
08-31-2013, 05:35 AM
I know we're all giddy... but this thread is what drives fans on the other teams batty. They're not going to fault us for our celebrating a great win but when you start twisting the knife in the dead body is when most people get disgusted with your act. Most of the KSU fans treated us with a great amount of respect here, they wanted their team to do well and really KSU played a pretty good game other than defense on the last drive got lost somewhere.

heffray
08-31-2013, 05:36 AM
...Don't call out others for talking smack about the Bison when you do it yourself in a passive-aggressive fashion.

Sh!+ just got real, Bisonville...

TAILG8R
08-31-2013, 05:37 AM
I know we're all giddy... but this thread is what drives fans on the other teams batty. They're not going to fault us for our celebrating a great win but when you start twisting the knife in the dead body is when most people get disgusted with your act. Most of the KSU fans treated us with a great amount of respect here, they wanted their team to do well and really KSU played a pretty good game other than defense on the last drive got lost somewhere.

I don't think I would agree with MOST KState fans.

aces1180
08-31-2013, 05:38 AM

I hope you're right there with them drinking a tall glass of shit topped off with shit cream and a shit cherry on top through a straw made of shit for saying this:

Don't call out others for talking smack about the Bison when you do it yourself in a passive-aggressive fashion.

Meh...His prediction posts are a lot like Leghorn's 52-10...BisonNeil and I discussed this before last year's title game.

onbison09
08-31-2013, 05:40 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2691817728/hC42F171E/

Bisonguy
08-31-2013, 05:41 AM
Meh...His prediction posts are a lot like Leghorn's 52-10...BisonNeil and I discussed this before last year's title game.

So, those predictions are full of shit, just like most of the KState fans talking smack?

Still looks like the pot calling the kettle black.

aces1180
08-31-2013, 05:42 AM
So, those predictions are full of shit, just like most of the KState fans talking smack?

Still looks like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't have a drunken response to that...

1998braves64
08-31-2013, 05:48 AM
I don't think I would agree with MOST KState fans.

The ones that came here? (that was what I meant to say sorry...and those imo were respectful... way more so than the KU basketball fans that showed up here in March 2009) As far as the general population of Kstate fans probably a good majority of them didn't realize the team that was coming to play them tonight.