PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on an amazing win.

Bookie Pimp
08-31-2013, 05:12 AM
You guys have an amazing team & program. I'll eat my share of the crow and admit that I grossly underestimated your teams heart, desire & overall ability. Truly a special group to win in that environment & to come from behind after we came out on fire in the second half.

Best of luck the rest of the seasion.

BisonNeil
08-31-2013, 05:16 AM
You guys have an amazing team & program. I'll eat my share of the crow and admit that I grossly underestimated your teams heart, desire & overall ability. Truly a special group to win in that environment & to come from behind after we came out on fire in the second half.

Come to Fargo next week, I can give you a sh#! soda for you to suck thru a straw. No charge.

heffray
08-31-2013, 05:17 AM

All that film you broke down on us, and you were so sure of yourself. How's that workin out for ya?

SafeTeeJ
08-31-2013, 05:18 AM

Thanks bro! Some just don't understand the games we armchair coaches play. Takes guts. Much appreciated. Good luck the rest of the way.

NDSUBowler
Slammed that vig free ML +533 at the end!

TAILG8R

I really appreciate a guy that can come back after talking shit for two weeks and admit that his team is not as good as it opponent was. I'm glad we are FCS because KState's season is over before it began. And Bookie Pimp . . . we ALL told you so.

aces1180
08-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Come to Fargo next week, I can give you a sh#! soda for you to suck thru a straw. No charge.

I love you...

http://i.imgur.com/v55eNiC.gif

CentennialBison
08-31-2013, 06:00 AM
BookiePimp how is that super system where you know all the results going for you? Never seen a fatasss like you spew so much shit. Hope you lost a lot of money moron..

GradBison
08-31-2013, 06:02 AM
Stay classy Bison fans. The team does the talking on the field, that's the Bison way.

thebootfitter
08-31-2013, 06:06 AM
Bookie deserves to hear a little bit of "I told you so" for all his smack. But mad props for coming back. Most don't.

I hope K-State pulls it together for another Big XII title. You've all got a lot to work with.

1998braves64
08-31-2013, 06:16 AM
KState looks like a dangerous team... we played the best defense by keeping their offense off the field... 36 mins on time of possession that is a killer for opponents when their offense is on the field for 12 minutes less than you. I always used to wonder why NDSU waited until the last second to snap the ball.. I think this is a huge part of their time of possession key.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-31-2013, 06:47 AM

Hey, remember when I told you I put $150 on the game and that it would be the easiest $150 I every made?

With the points I took, it was indeed the easiest $150 I ever maid.

I don't want to hear any BS about how Synder kept the game vanilla. Your team just got beat by a better squad. Period. No excuses.

jimmyptubas
08-31-2013, 07:13 AM
Slammed that vig free ML +533 at the end!

Can you but this in non bookie speak for me? I think that you put a bet on the money line at the end but seriously +533? Meaning you bet 100 to win 533?

NDSUBowler
08-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Can you but this in non bookie speak for me? I think that you put a bet on the money line at the end but seriously +533? Meaning you bet 100 to win 533?
Correct. That is what it means.

jimmyptubas
08-31-2013, 07:20 AM
Correct. That is what it means.

Sweet! What was the score when you Bet?

NDSUBowler
08-31-2013, 07:26 AM
I bet before the game started.

Line was +14 at the time.

Tony Almeida
08-31-2013, 08:13 AM
I bet before the game started.

Line was +14 at the time.

So how does that come out to 533?

NDSUBowler
08-31-2013, 08:38 AM
So how does that come out to 533?
NDSU moneyline was +480something right around there and KSU moneyline was -600something and using a vig free calculator it has NDSU +533.

The +14 was -110

I bet a big chunk on NDSU +13 and a smaller chunk on NDSU +14 as well.

So 3 sep bets on the day. Won the most on NDSU winning outright (moneyline)

A1pigskin
08-31-2013, 12:57 PM

The game turned out just as we expected, a win.