PDA

View Full Version : bison, you did exactly what you said you'd do ...

tmcats
08-31-2013, 04:47 AM
in the end, kicked our wildcat ass. out-schemed and out-toughed your foe. you guys are rightly proud of a splendid effort, a great fan base here in manhattan and a wonderfully coached team. congratulations to all of you. now, go win the rest.

SafeTeeJ
08-31-2013, 04:48 AM
Thanks! You too!

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 04:49 AM
in the end, kicked our wildcat ass. out-schemed and out-toughed your foe. you guys are rightly proud of a splendid effort, a great fan base here in manhattan and a wonderfully coached team. congratulations to all of you. now, go win the rest.

Its about time you start a decent thread. :biggrin:

onbison09
08-31-2013, 04:49 AM
I will be cheering for the Cats in the rest of the games. My uncle said your fans were nothing but class. Take care.

North Side
08-31-2013, 04:50 AM
K state gave us a great game one of the best I have ever watched!

MAKBison
08-31-2013, 04:54 AM
TM Now go win the Big 12 would ya! Rooting for the Cats

bisoningrandforks
08-31-2013, 04:58 AM
what a gutty performance!....never been prouder to be a bison fan!

1998braves64
08-31-2013, 05:00 AM

Appreciate the accolades and most of the KSU fans that came here did realize that this outcome was a possibility.

I get the feeling you started a lot of threads just to drive the OCD people here crazy... :D I didn't say anything until now about it though because I thought it was hilarious.

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 05:02 AM
I get the feeling you started a lot of threads just to drive the OCD people here crazy... :D I didn't say anything until now about it though because I thought it was hilarious.

Im predicting this may be the last thread he starts here.

LikeMothers
08-31-2013, 05:07 AM
the thread title reminds me of Denny Green.

TAILG8R
08-31-2013, 05:08 AM

Glad you could back and face the music. All I have to say is we told you so, we told you.

SafeTeeJ
08-31-2013, 05:15 AM
the thread title reminds me of Denny Green.

They are who we thought they were....Not!

Tony Almeida
08-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Glad you could back and face the music. All I have to say is we told you so, we told you.

So where's the other loser at...? Ornagacat or whatever his crazy ass name was, I wanna hear from that idiot too and Kstater!

Who else am I missing?

Bison 4 Life
08-31-2013, 11:23 PM
So where's the other loser at...? Ornagacat or whatever his crazy ass name was, I wanna hear from that idiot too and Kstater!

Who else am I missing?

not bloody likely.

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 11:25 PM

Made a mess in his kitty litter?

Actually I think Kstater started a congrats thread too.

UTH
08-31-2013, 11:29 PM

Who else am I missing?

Be nice.:facepalm:

Gracious in victory and all.

56BISON73
08-31-2013, 11:43 PM

TMCATS---have to give you guys kudos. I dont think Ive ever been around such a classy bunch of fans. I was there on wed and got to meet many many cat fans. Many stopped me to say thanks for coming to Manhattan. Before and AFTER the game. Had some great football conversations. The atmosphere in the stadium was outstanding. Your fans were in to it from way before the the game started to the end. Was very impressed.

Tony Almeida
08-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Made a mess in his kitty litter?

Actually I think Kstater started a congrats thread too.

The only one I could find is where us fans made an impression on their fans...that doesn't sound like an apology or a congrats!

And for those of you who think I should be nice then you haven't been reading THEIR posts for the last month!!!

I would never go talk smack on someone else's board...

I want heads NOW!

BlueKeyAlum
09-01-2013, 12:03 AM
The only one I could find is where us fans made an impression on their fans...that doesn't sound like an apology or a congrats!

And for those of you who think I should be nice then you haven't been reading THEIR posts for the last month!!!

I want heads NOW!

Let's act like we've been here before, because,.....well, we have been here before.

BisonTeacher
09-01-2013, 12:08 AM

I want heads NOW!

Calm down. Good lord. Show some class. Most of them have posted congratulatory threads. Talking smack before the game is part of the deal.

Edit...and yes I did read a lot if not all of their posts for the last month.

BadlandsBison
09-01-2013, 12:11 AM
tmcats, do us a big favor and win the big12. Talent is there (in my uneducated opinion) We beat a good team

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Bisonguy
09-01-2013, 12:17 AM

I want heads NOW!

Take a better look next time. The thread where he congratulated NDSU was only two threads above the thread you referenced- http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30882-KSTATER-here-Congratulations.-KSU-was-out-coached-out-played-out-fanned

All in all, the KSU fans have been significantly better than most other fanbases (ours included) at helping themselves to a serving of crow after talking smack.

Tony Almeida
09-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Let's act like we've been here before, because,.....well, we have been here before.

Calm down. Good lord. Show some class. Most of them have posted congratulatory threads. Talking smack before the game is part of the deal.

Edit...and yes I did read a lot if not all of their posts for the last month.

Are you the same old farts that tell me to sit down at a Bison football game?! It never fails at every game there's a couple of you there...tugging at my shirt or the classic "HEY YOU"... check the schedule before you leave your rocking chair if you are expecting a Reba concert...if that's the "class" your looking for.

The passion I have along with my fellow Bisonators is what makes this game great and the Bison fan base where it is today!

And BisonTeacher, if talking smack BEFORE the game is part of the deal then Teacher you are getting the raw end of the deal. Because talking smack before the game and facing the consequences AFTER the game is the entire package!

And BluekeyAlum, "act like I have been here before" doesn't make any sense to what I had to say. Maybe you should mention that to Brock Jensen after his post-game speech...

Leave it up to the TRUE Bison fans please!

BisonTeacher
09-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Nobody says you cant rub it in a little. But you are kind of being a tool about it. You can do whatever you want.

For the record...i stand during games. And im 40.

Tatanka
09-01-2013, 12:51 AM
In before the lock

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

Tony Almeida
09-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Nobody says you cant rub it in a little. But you are kind of being a tool about it. You can do whatever you want.

Last time I checked this was Bisonville...a "tool" would be someone who goes on their message boards and rubs it it! Most on here wouldn't be offended by what I am saying...

You stand during games because your back doesn't allow you to sit.

Get some perspective dude, maybe since your a teacher you should read the book "Welcome to Football 101" before you post again, be sure to check out the section titled "Being a true fan".

BisonTeacher
09-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Alright...Ill bite. How am i not a true fan again?

56BISON73
09-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Last time I checked this was Bisonville...a "tool" would be someone who goes on their message boards and rubs it it! Most on here wouldn't be offended by what I am saying...

Get some perspective dude, maybe since your a teacher you should read the book "Welcome to Football 101" before you post again, be sure to check out the section titled "Being a true fan".

So what are the requirements for that gig? Copy and paste will suffice.

loudsilverado
09-01-2013, 01:54 AM
LakesBison has how many log ins?

Kermit
09-01-2013, 01:55 AM

Take a deep breath. Some great fans of your own team are trying to give you some friendly feedback. Common civility and yes, even sportsmanship, are values worth preserving.

Bisonguy
09-01-2013, 02:02 AM
So what are the requirements for that gig? Copy and paste will suffice.

Or a link??

17>1
09-01-2013, 02:12 AM
I'm not a smack talker, meaning I don't go to other people's boards and talk crap. I also don't talk crap while I'm at games either. I let the scoreboard do the talking. I said plenty of "Sioux Sucks" back in the day but that was about it. For those that come to our board and talk smack, they absolutely deserve no respect when they come back afterwards. "Act like we've been here before"? I agree, don't go talking smack on other people's boards then Bison fans. But if anyone comes here and starts it, they're open season and well deserving of everything they get back.

heffray
09-01-2013, 02:13 AM

First of all, 40 is the new 30, kids.

Second, there's no reason to stand at football games, you can cheer just as loud sitting as you can standing, everyone knows that. If you can't see, be taller.

Third, your mom is old.

Bisonguy
09-01-2013, 02:14 AM
First of all, 40 is the new 30, kids.

Second, there's no reason to stand at football games, you can cheer just as loud sitting as you can standing, everyone knows that. If you can't see, be taller.

Third, your mom is old.

Do you find PL's yellow shirt intimidating?

jayhwk01
09-01-2013, 03:42 PM

Good Lord TMCATS you are here? I come to congratulate these fans for beating your pathetic purple pussies and what do I find....you. How many boards do you troll? 10, 20, 30???

loudsilverado
09-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Good Lord TMCATS you are here? I come to congratulate these fans for beating your pathetic purple pussies and what do I find....you. How many boards do you troll? 10, 20, 30???

He is the LakesBison of K-State for sure.

CentennialBison
09-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Enjoy tmcats.. found it on a UT forum-