PDA

View Full Version : New road jerseys

SUBISON247
08-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Facebook page says new road unis will be unveiled at 645 at the block party. Can someone post picks for us out of towners?

SUBISON247
08-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Here they are

IBleedYellow
08-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah, crap. Our old whites were awesome. :-(

Moto X

TAILG8R
08-29-2013, 12:07 AM
http://gobison.com/news/2013/8/28/FB_0828135613.aspx?path=football

bisonpride4ever
08-29-2013, 12:10 AM
They look awful.

KSBisonFan
08-29-2013, 12:17 AM
I think they look good. :hide: I've always thought our road whites were the best looking uni's we had.

SUBISON247
08-29-2013, 12:20 AM
I am not a fan either, loved the old white with their classic, clean look.

Herd
08-29-2013, 12:22 AM
I like them overall. Very classic looking with new cut and materials. I like the new yellow sides of the jersey better than the funky old yellow patch that wrapped around. The one thing that will need to grow on me is the size of the NDSU, the number font and slant. I wish the font of the numbers was more block and less italics looking.

I was fond of the old "North Dakota State" on the old whites, so the NDSU will take a little time for me. But in general, I like the new jersey, like the change.

westnodak93bison
08-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Looks fine to me. I remember how some hated the golds. I wish they were wearing the golds Friday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BlueBisonRock
08-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Where is the lightning bolt?

In before Tranny

bisonpride4ever
08-29-2013, 12:27 AM
The number and letter font and the yellow striping make it look like a uniform for a high school team.

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 12:28 AM
I like it. Wish NDSU was a tad smaller but no biggie. It's better for the world to see NDSU than North Dakota, trying to make out state and asking about our hockey team.

Bison03
08-29-2013, 12:34 AM
They also have authentic Nike green and authentic Nike yellow jerseys at Scheels. $300.00.

BisonTeacher
08-29-2013, 12:35 AM
I dont mind them. I like the old whites better but maybe now we can wear them for a throwback game.

aces1180
08-29-2013, 12:40 AM
They also have authentic Nike green and authentic Nike yellow jerseys at Scheels. $300.00.

Do you happen to know which numbers?

Pyroshane
08-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Do you happen to know which numbers?I saw 1 and 16 there. There was a huge crowd around them so I didn't look too closely.

aces1180
08-29-2013, 12:49 AM
I saw 1 and 16 there. There was a huge crowd around them so I didn't look too closely.

That is what Izzo posted...I'd only buy one if they had #11.

BisoninNWMN
08-29-2013, 12:54 AM
They look good!!

Bisonguy
08-29-2013, 12:57 AM
I dont mind them. I like the old whites better but maybe now we can wear them for a throwback game.

Which old whites? This is the fourth version since Bohl has been at NDSU.

Bring back the yellow numbers!!!

BisonFan02
08-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Function function function.......I imagine they are the same design/material as the alternate yellow and the players seem to prefer them. All positives I reckon. :D

BisonTeacher
08-29-2013, 01:01 AM

Bring back the yellow numbers!!!

I meant the most recent version.

tmcats
08-29-2013, 01:02 AM
not to be outdone in unie chase, here's what snyder has done to change k-state's.

http://www.uni-watch.com/wp-content/uploads/KANSAS-STATE-SAMPLE.jpg

now raised.

Herd Mentality
08-29-2013, 01:06 AM
not to be outdone in unie chase, here's what snyder has done to change k-state's.

now raised.

Nice pixie dust.

BisonTeacher
08-29-2013, 01:09 AM

now raised.

Reminds me of the pretty glittery gopher helmets.

tjbison
08-29-2013, 01:11 AM
no matter what they looked like someone will bitch

I personally could care less what the uniforms look like as long as they keep rolling

CaBisonFan
08-29-2013, 01:15 AM

now raised.

What you really mean is...not to be outdone with posts here.

Hammersmith
08-29-2013, 01:16 AM
Whatever they paid for NDSU's custom font was too much. A buck would be 100 pennies too much.

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 01:23 AM
I have to admit these seem to grow on me. Example. Take the new NDSU logo. (the sidways one)
At first I hated it. Now I like it better.

The helmets. When we removed the "lightning bolt" I was so pissed. Now I actually like the new helmet better.

Gold jersey. At first I hated it. Now I love them.

So these road jerseys... since my gut reaction was I like them, I will probably love them down the road.

The only thing I saw and said "that sucked" was version 2.0 of the Bison logo... like the version 2.1 better than the original

CaBisonFan
08-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Reminds me of the pretty glittery gopher helmets.

I agree. The sparkle is 'out.'

natstar1
08-29-2013, 01:53 AM
I don't hate them. I think they would look better with NDSU in smaller font or do w/o the NDSU lettering.

Herd
08-29-2013, 02:04 AM
I used to think that "North Dakota State" or "ND State" should be Marketed rather than "NDSU". But if you consider "NDSU" in the same context as "UNLV" or "UCLA", maybe "NDSU" is the name that should be promoted. Maybe NDSU could become a national Brand if we can keep winning. A 3 Peat and a NCAA BB run, and we might just be there. With a 3 Peat, you have to wonder if the next step is adding a few schollies.

natstar1
08-29-2013, 02:11 AM

I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, but why does a team with NDSU's tradition change uniforms so often? How many times have schools like Texas, Notre Dame, Alabama, USC, Penn State (maybe they should) changed their uniforms? and if they made changes they were very subtle.

NDSU1980
08-29-2013, 02:17 AM
I think they look just fine. Besides, it's the players wearing them that count. Also, the NDSU is actually better than going with North Dakota State. The acronym "NDSU" is unique among colleges and we are getting well known enough nationally that people will know who we are when they see NDSU, unlike MSU or UND where there are multiple possibilities.

JustinTyem
08-29-2013, 02:32 AM
Why don't they do "New" Home and Away Uni's at the same time??? I understand it has some money to do with it,but every other school I have seen, do both of them at the same time,just wonderin'

JustinTyem
08-29-2013, 02:35 AM
I think they look just fine. Besides, it's the players wearing them that count. Also, the NDSU is actually better than going with North Dakota State. The acronym "NDSU" is unique among colleges and we are getting well known enough nationally that people will know who we are when they see NDSU, unlike MSU or UND where there are multiple possibilities.I like em,they should change em up. Over time things become stale......

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 02:40 AM
I used to think that "North Dakota State" or "ND State" should be Marketed rather than "NDSU". But if you consider "NDSU" in the same context as "UNLV" or "UCLA", maybe "NDSU" is the name that should be promoted. Maybe NDSU could become a national Brand if we can keep winning. A 3 Peat and a NCAA BB run, and we might just be there. With a 3 Peat, you have to wonder if the next step is adding a few schollies.

How about SDSU -San Diego State University! :)
NDSU is unique. So is Bison.

Google ndsu usd sdsu and und its its quite obvious we need to use ndsu

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 02:43 AM
I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, but why does a team with NDSU's tradition change uniforms so often? How many times have schools like Texas, Notre Dame, Alabama, USC, Penn State (maybe they should) changed their uniforms? and if they made changes they were very subtle.

I dunno its 2013. Most teams change every few years. Most teams have alternate jersies. Heck Oregon changes weekly. Besides what's "original? " 1960s?? I was never a fan of the 1972 snorty on a helmet (although it looks great on flags and cloths) Mid 90s? Leather?

MHDBisonfan
08-29-2013, 02:47 AM

Agree 100%. Said the same thing when the yellows came out, didn't like them then, don't like them now. Changing the style, font, colors, etc. feels gimmicky. We don't need gimmicky.

sambini
08-29-2013, 02:58 AM
They are just fine...

Hammerhead
08-29-2013, 03:38 AM
I also like the new yellow sides compared to the old patch.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6112689/20130105_jla_sh2_215.0_standard_709.0.jpg

http://www.gobison.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2013/8/28/NDSUFootballWhiteJersey2013.jpg

I like them overall. Very classic looking with new cut and materials. I like the new yellow sides of the jersey better than the funky old yellow patch that wrapped around. The one thing that will need to grow on me is the size of the NDSU, the number font and slant. I wish the font of the numbers was more block and less italics looking.

I was fond of the old "North Dakota State" on the old whites, so the NDSU will take a little time for me. But in general, I like the new jersey, like the change.

Bison 4 Life
08-29-2013, 04:36 AM
I also like the new yellow sides compared to the old patch.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6112689/20130105_jla_sh2_215.0_standard_709.0.jpg

http://www.gobison.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2013/8/28/NDSUFootballWhiteJersey2013.jpg

You know? At first I thought I really liked the North Dakota State across the top but side by side, I think I do kind of like the new ones better.

natstar1
08-29-2013, 04:43 AM
I dunno its 2013. Most teams change every few years. Most teams have alternate jersies. Heck Oregon changes weekly. Besides what's "original? " 1960s?? I was never a fan of the 1972 snorty on a helmet (although it looks great on flags and cloths) Mid 90s? Leather?
Why are you quoting original? I never used that word.

Teams with tradition find a classic look and stick with it and maybe modify is slightly to become more modern, like the teams I mentioned earlier. Oregon does not have a rich tradition in football.

Whatever though it is what is. The uniforms aren't horribad, but I believe the whites from last year were better.

56BISON73
08-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Why are you quoting original? I never used that word.

Teams with tradition find a classic look and stick with it and maybe modify is slightly to become more modern, like the teams I mentioned earlier. Oregon does not have a rich tradition in football.

Whatever though it is what is. The uniforms aren't horribad, but I believe the whites from last year were better.

This.

Going for a three peat I wouldnt have messed with anything. Just sayin.

tjbison
08-29-2013, 11:23 AM

just glad we don't do like SDSU and use STATE

BISON Thunder
08-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Heck...if someone wouldn't have pointed out we have new uniforms, I would not have noticed.

tcbison
08-29-2013, 12:37 PM

I'm sure I am in the minority but I like ND State. That is what ESPN uses and also what facebook uses. I think locally/regionally everyone knows us as NDSU but nationally I don't think it really hits home. Just my opinion.

tcbison
08-29-2013, 12:37 PM
just glad we don't do like SDSU and use STATE

Yeah, I really don't like just using State. I always thought that was kinda odd.

devin45k
08-29-2013, 01:04 PM
They look cheesier.....The old white ones were my favorite jerseys they have ever had.

I hope this grows on me somehow.....either way....Go Bison!

devin45k
08-29-2013, 01:11 PM
I really don't mind the North Dakota State or ND State thing. When I lived on the west coast. Non-college football fanatics always had to think about what NDSU stood for.

But I will stand by my opinion on an alternative retro jersey. I think it would be BA if the Bison came out for a home game in their old snorty helmets and old school 80s jersey.

TransAmBison
08-29-2013, 01:37 PM
I like them and I liked the previous. I wish they would have kept the green seam. I'm guessing the lightning bolt is invisible. Other than that, no problem.

BisonNation11
08-29-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm sure I am in the minority but I like ND State. That is what ESPN uses and also what facebook uses. I think locally/regionally everyone knows us as NDSU but nationally I don't think it really hits home. Just my opinion.

I like them. And considering the possible exposure from an upset, people will (hopefully) put NDSU and what ESPN and other media outlets do with North Dakota State together. Friday could be a HUGE day to putting NDSU on the map and making the name known.

Herd80
08-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Could give a rats a$$ what they wear...so long as they play good football. This isn't a bunch of girls at a jr. high dance.

TransAmBison
08-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Could give a rats a$$ what they wear...so long as they play good football. This isn't a bunch of girls at a jr. high dance.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/092010/1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 02:13 PM

ND State is alright but easily confused with North Dakota like NC State and North Carolina (I mix those up myself)
ND State might as well call us NDS and drop the U
NDSU is easy to remember and unique
Heck many people can't even tell you what UCLA or UNLV stand for but they know the acronym
My 2 cents

And to those who don't like the new jersey... its basically identical! :)

KSBisonFan
08-29-2013, 02:16 PM
ND State is alright but easily confused with North Dakota like NC State and North Carolina (I mix those up myself)
ND State might as well call us NDS and drop the U
NDSU is easy to remember and unique
Heck many people can't even tell you what UCLA or UNLV stand for but they know the acronym
My 2 cents

And to those who don't like the new jersey... its basically identical! :)

Who in the hell mixes up North Carolina and NC State?

IzzyFlexion
08-29-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=914&type=sigpic&dateline=1377636230http://31.media.tumblr.com/31c6fcc389dc9415864640832156a9a6/tumblr_mfyygqvuVk1ql077zo4_250.gif

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Who in the hell mixes up North Carolina and NC State?

Many people who don't live in that part of the nation.
How many know if Jordan played for the North Carolina State Tarheels or the North Carolina Tarheels
I mix em up. I know the tarheels. I know the colors too

344Johnson
08-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I really don't mind the North Dakota State or ND State thing. When I lived on the west coast. Non-college football fanatics always had to think about what NDSU stood for.

But I will stand by my opinion on an alternative retro jersey. I think it would be BA if the Bison came out for a home game in their old snorty helmets and old school 80s jersey.

Bring back old school jerseys and veer/save program from modern influences.

gotts
08-29-2013, 03:05 PM
How many know if Jordan played for the North Carolina State Tarheels or the North Carolina Tarheels

You'll never cease to amaze me.

KSBisonFan
08-29-2013, 03:16 PM

Now I see your point.....Since I don't live in the southeast, I get Florida and Florida State mixed up too......I always forget which one is the Hurricanes.

TransAmBison
08-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Now I see your point.....Since I don't live in the southeast, I get Florida and Florida State mixed up too......I always forget which one is the Hurricanes.It's easy stupid, they are the ones with a dolphin on the helmet.

BisonFan02
08-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Now I see your point.....Since I don't live in the southeast, I get Florida and Florida State mixed up too......I always forget which one is the Hurricanes.

You too? I always mix up Minnesota with Minnesota State from the TV show Coach...or am I thinking of Moorhead State?

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 03:26 PM

Isn't it Miami?
Florida Gators Florida State Seminoles

TransAmBison
08-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Isn't it Miami?
Florida Gators Florida State Seminoles

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/does-not-get-it.gif

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
You too? I always mix up Minnesota with Minnesota State from the TV show Coach...or am I thinking of Moorhead State?

Minnesota only has 1 big time team. Actually zero

MankatoBison
08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
I think they're great. Really clean. really collegiate. Also like integrating the gold/yellow more, considering its quickly becoming the most used color in our football program.

BisonFan02
08-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Minnesota only has 1 big time team. Actually zero

Because Coach was cancelled?

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 03:32 PM
You'll never cease to amaze me.

Why because I admit I mix up state and U of 2 schools I don't follow or give a fuck about? The NCAA sends banners to the wrong school and espn congratulates UND for a championship while interviewing bohl

tmcats
08-29-2013, 03:44 PM
i like ndsu as i love k-state. you're correct about 'branding' and that one is truly yours alone. it should be monetized. the jersey, unie thing doesn't matter to anyone not wearing your colors. and bison is a great moniker, although i have never understood if it's meant to be said with a 'z' as in bizon or an 's.'

bri-dog
08-29-2013, 03:46 PM
tmcats -- check your PM's...

And btw, North Dakotans pronounce it with a "z"...

MankatoBison
08-29-2013, 03:53 PM
This.

Going for a three peat I wouldnt have messed with anything. Just sayin.
You're a psychopath if you think new road unis are gonna prevent us from wining another natty. It's a good jersey and Idk why ANYONE'S getting their panties in a bunch about it. take a deep breath brothers, we'll still kick butt no matter what J's we're wearing.

devin45k
08-29-2013, 03:54 PM
You're a psychopath if you think new road unis are gonna prevent us from wining another natty. It's a good jersey and Idk why ANYONE'S getting their panties in a bunch about it. take a deep breath brothers, we'll still kick butt no matter what J's we're wearing.

"It's only weird if it doesn't work"

I honestly thought the same thing. I am superstitious as heck......Same reason I haven't removed an Alumni Association sticker from my Bison jacket since we lost to Indiana State last year.

56BISON73
08-29-2013, 03:57 PM

Youre kind of riding the edge arent ya? psychopath?????:rofl:

bisonaudit
08-29-2013, 04:02 PM
The wit and wisdom of Ron Shelton:

1:35 ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FrR-f4ig4

BisonFan02
08-29-2013, 04:04 PM
"It's only weird if it doesn't work"

I honestly thought the same thing. I am superstitious as heck......Same reason I haven't removed an Alumni Association sticker from my Bison jacket since we lost to Indiana State last year.

I'm a baseball player....superstition isn't a foreign concept to me...haha

56BISON73
08-29-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm a baseball player....superstition isn't a foreign concept to me...haha

Plus why get rid of perfectly good uniforms? But dont mess with a streak!!!!!!

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 04:10 PM
i like ndsu as i love k-state. you're correct about 'branding' and that one is truly yours alone. it should be monetized. the jersey, unie thing doesn't matter to anyone not wearing your colors. and bison is a great moniker, although i have never understood if it's meant to be said with a 'z' as in bizon or an 's.'
K state is perfect for you guys. Too bad Dakota has a north and a south because I like the ring of D State

moosbah
08-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Here they are

IMO these are pretty damn nice. Great contrast with colors and I like the greater emphasis on the gold on the sides. Solid effort.

tmcats
08-29-2013, 04:15 PM
K state is perfect for you guys. Too bad Dakota has a north and a south because I like the ring of D State

k-state is branded by the athletics department. the university prefers kansas state university. whatever, we call it the state university of kansas. :biggrin:

Bison 4 Life
08-29-2013, 04:55 PM

Dakota State already exists.

http://www.dsu.edu/css/img/dsu-logo.png

I kind of dig that slogan.

HerdBot
08-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Dakota State already exists.

http://www.dsu.edu/css/img/dsu-logo.png

I kind of dig that slogan.

You mean D2 State?

Bison 4 Life
08-29-2013, 05:34 PM
You mean D2 State?

Even better, NAIA

Bison03
08-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Wow, you would think we changed our colors, or name by the reaction that some people have. Its a FREAKIN" FOOTBALL JERSEY!! I think they look great. You can actually read the name on the jersey. I doubt that most people will notice the difference or even care for that mattter that is is different. And if you are watching the game and are fixated on that, then you clearly have bigger problems to resolve. It's like when und fans got all geeked up about their new black jerseys last year, then went out and got steamrolled by the Big Sky. I am more concerned about the product and results in the jerseys.

moosbah
08-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Wow, you would think we changed our colors, or name by the reaction that some people have. Its a FREAKIN" FOOTBALL JERSEY!! I think they look great. You can actually read the name on the jersey. I doubt that most people will notice the difference or even care for that mattter that is is different. And if you are watching the game and are fixated on that, then you clearly have bigger problems to resolve. It's like when und fans got all geeked up about their new black jerseys last year, then went out and got steamrolled by the Big Sky. I am more concerned about the product and results in the jerseys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

56BISON73
08-29-2013, 08:15 PM

You mean like when people got all jizzed up about the yellow jerseys? "LOL

PaBizon
08-29-2013, 08:36 PM

Agree 100%!!!

Bison03
08-29-2013, 08:55 PM
If you were not from the region and watching the bottom line on Sportscenter and saw NDSU, how long should it take you to figure out that it means North Dakota State University? Ok, so its a state university....there is a ND in front of it......how many states start with N.....New Hamp..no..New Jer..no..New Mex..no New Yo..no..North Car..no..NORTH DAKOTA!! That's it. Noth Dakota State University. That thought process should take 5 seconds.

bisonaudit
08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
If you were not from the region and watching the bottom line on Sportscenter and saw NDSU, how long should it take you to figure out that it means North Dakota State University? Ok, so its a state university....there is a ND in front of it......how many states start with N.....New Hamp..no..New Jer..no..New Mex..no New Yo..no..North Car..no..NORTH DAKOTA!! That's it. Noth Dakota State University. That thought process should take 5 seconds.

I've got to do the mental gymnastics every time I see SDSU on there though. Gets me every time.

SUPERBUNNY
08-30-2013, 12:53 AM
The new unis look great. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones. Never change on a streak. If you were going to change anything I thought you'd change those fugly helmets. Sorry to flame but they are really fugly.

I hope you guys bitchslap KSU something fierce. This Jackrabbit fan is pulling for you big time. I hate KSU!

SUPERBUNNY

tjbison
08-30-2013, 12:56 AM
The new unis look great. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones. Never change on a streak. If you were going to change anything I thought you'd change those fugly helmets. Sorry to flame but they are really fugly.

I hope you guys bitchslap KSU something fierce. This Jackrabbit fan is pulling for you big time. I hate KSU!

SUPERBUNNY

likewise for you guys in el Forko grand!

on the helmets I disagree, I think they one of the better in football, and have heard many say the same, buts its all personal opinion

HerdBot
08-30-2013, 12:58 AM

SUPERBUNNY

We have the best helmet in college football. Even Scott Van Pelt agrees
http://bisonnation.homestead.com/SPV-Helmet2.jpg

UncleBuck
08-30-2013, 03:01 AM
I'll hold off judgement until I see them on the field.

MankatoBison
08-30-2013, 03:16 AM
Youre kind of riding the edge arent ya? psychopath?????:rofl:
Brother, youre the one whos pissed about it. If you think THIS is going to unhinge our team, then you should be locked up.

Bisonwinagn
08-30-2013, 03:37 AM

Apparently you missed the point of this thread was to discuss the uniforms.

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 06:17 AM
Brother, youre the one whos pissed about it. If you think THIS is going to unhinge our team, then you should be locked up.

Who said I was pissed?????? Lay off the drugs. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.:facepalm:

MankatoBison
08-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Who said I was pissed?????? Lay off the drugs. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.:facepalm:

Point is, is that youre stupid to think THIS will unhinge the team. apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a drug addict.... ? Jerseys wont make us lose. Us playing bad football is the only thing that will make us lose.

aces1180
08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Point is, is that youre stupid to think THIS will unhinge the team. apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a drug addict.... ? Jerseys wont make us lose. Us playing bad football is the only thing that will make us lose.

I think you missed the jest in PL's orginal post...

IzzyFlexion
08-30-2013, 01:24 PM

A psychopathic waste of protoplasm.............c'mon.............let's look sharp on here fellas........we have visitors.

IzzyFlexion
08-30-2013, 01:28 PM
You mean like when people got all jizzed up about the yellow jerseys? "LOL

I just love how PL has given in and gone full "toilet" like the rest of us.
4 years ago he would have used "jazzed".

Luv that big lug.

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 05:08 PM

Your stupid to think that I think it will unhinge this team. You've taken this to new level of idiocy.

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 05:08 PM
I think you missed the jest in PL's orginal post...

Exactly..........

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 05:10 PM
I just love how PL has given in and gone full "toilet" like the rest of us.
4 years ago he would have used "jazzed".

Luv that big lug.

You're my mentor.

heffray
08-30-2013, 05:51 PM
I'll hold off judgement until I see them on the field.

I agree with this. The guy in that pick looks like he's in 5th grade. I think they will look better on the men on our team.

On the other hand, though I like adding interesting colors to the mix, I do not prefer the yellow trim on the sides. I wish all our jerseys would go very minimal on the trim and do more solid colors. Looks more classic, and classy for that matter.

All that aside, who cares. It's a jersey.

heffray
08-30-2013, 05:52 PM
You're my mentor.

How do I get signed up for the PL/Izzy Mentoring Program (P.I.M.P. for short) ???

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=heffray;757321]How do I get signed up for the PL/Izzy Mentoring Program (P.I.M.P. for short) ???[/QUOT

Cal 0u812......

JustinTyem
08-30-2013, 06:43 PM
This.

Going for a three peat I wouldnt have messed with anything. Just sayin.Im Just sayin',all the players from last years Natty champs got to keep their jerseys!!!! Now That's a Statement and Classy!!!!

JustinTyem
08-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Plus why get rid of perfectly good uniforms? But dont mess with a streak!!!!!!PL should end his streak................ his streak of shitty posts that left brown stains on his Ol' Lady style Panties, LoL

aces1180
08-30-2013, 06:55 PM
PL should end his streak................ his streak of shitty posts that left brown stains on his Ol' Lady style Panties, LoL

You just don't get it. I bet PL is SO happy he chipped in last year to get you to a Bison game.

:facepalm2:

JustinTyem
08-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Point is, is that youre stupid to think THIS will unhinge the team. apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a drug addict.... ? Jerseys wont make us lose. Us playing bad football is the only thing that will make us lose.I get the same comments from PL,just like several other posters and the most FAMOUS Poster of all time too........

JustinTyem
08-30-2013, 07:01 PM
You just don't get it. I bet PL is SO happy he chipped in last year to get you to a Bison game.

:facepalm2:Really??? I don't remember that........... :(

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Really??? I don't remember that........... :(

Who do you think got you your parking pass troll boy.

56BISON73
08-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Im Just sayin',all the players from last years Natty champs got to keep their jerseys!!!! Now That's a Statement and Classy!!!!

Yes we all know that. Youobviously missed the jest in my post as did the kato dude.

TransAmBison
08-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Life's too short.* Bury the hatchet.** If nothing else, we can at least agree that we all hate NDB2.***

*Kinda like Lakes. :)
**Hey Izzy, knowwhatI'msayin?
***Boom!****
****TWSS*****
*****Added to get rid of the posters who were on the fence.******
******I hate gawkers.*******
*******twss********
********Now let's go kick some NDB2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinTyem
08-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Life's too short.* Bury the hatchet.** If nothing else, we can at least agree that we all hate NDB2.***

*Kinda like Lakes. :)
**Hey Izzy, knowwhatI'msayin?
***Boom!****
****TWSS*****
*****Added to get rid of the posters who were on the fence.******
******I hate gawkers.*******
*******twss********
********Now let's go kick some NDB2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im right there with ya TAB..............

heffray
08-30-2013, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=heffray;757321]How do I get signed up for the PL/Izzy Mentoring Program (P.I.M.P. for short) ???[/QUOT

Cal 0u812......

Say Whaa.....?

A1pigskin
08-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I am now wow'd with the new uniform. Maybe they will look better on the field.

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Is it just me or does the gold stripe on the side of the jersey not match the gold on the pants or the helmet? The jersey gold looks a little more orangy.

Hammerhead
08-31-2013, 02:16 AM
They seem to match OK on TV. KSU's purple jerseys look blue. :)

Tony Almeida
08-31-2013, 02:18 AM
Is it just me or does the gold stripe on the side of the jersey not match the gold on the pants or the helmet? The jersey gold looks a little more orangy.

My girlfriend just pointed that out! Definitely an orange color...kinda disappointed. Hopefully it has something to do with the TV cameras and maybe it appears more yellowish to the naked eye...

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 02:20 AM

You know you can adjust the color on your tv right? :-)

1998braves64
08-31-2013, 04:46 AM

Either that you have the same color blindness as me and my son... We both thought they looked blue too! Although I knew that they were purple so knew that they actually weren't blue.

Hammerhead
08-31-2013, 05:04 AM
Maybe it's the lighting because as the game went on the K-State jerseys looked more Purplish.

Either that you have the same color blindness as me and my son... We both thought they looked blue too! Although I knew that they were purple so knew that they actually weren't blue.

Hammerhead
08-31-2013, 05:05 AM
The Orange color might be due to gallons of sweat pouring though the fabric. :(

BisonTeacher
08-31-2013, 05:08 AM
The Orange color might be due to gallons of sweat pouring though the fabric. :(

I thought that too...but then the pants woulda looked similar too right?

IzzyFlexion
08-31-2013, 01:10 PM
My girlfriend just pointed that out! Definitely an orange color...kinda disappointed. Hopefully it has something to do with the TV cameras and maybe it appears more yellowish to the naked eye...

Recommended remedy: Stop "roughing up the suspect" while eating Cheetos........................................... ...........what?......................Ohhhhhhhhhh. .........never mind.

devin45k
08-31-2013, 01:18 PM
Jerseys looked decent in the bright lights

westnodak93bison
08-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Damn hard to read their numbers from the stands

17>1
08-31-2013, 06:08 PM
Damn hard to read their numbers from the stands

I agree. Said the same thing to my dad.

roadwarrior
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Undefeated in the new jerseys.

BlueBisonRock
09-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Enjoying this thread after a long drive and watching the game on DVR. It was even better the second time around.

One quick word of advice for Kato.... PL is a psycho. Please don't piss him off as he tends to over cook the sausage, forget about mentoring CAS, and sweet talk all the women when he ain't happy.

Justin, behind the scenes, he did you some big favors. You could be grateful and say 'Thanks'.

Rock
09-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Had a hard time with the jersey change on a streak thing at first- superstitious. However now, I am very happy that I have not heard us mistaken for el forko once- guessing at least partially due to new jerseys, and I think that was very strategic marketing.