PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Ferris State game may be on ESPN GamePlan......

WYOBISONMAN
08-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Looking at TV listings, it appears this game is slated for GamePlan!

SDbison
08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Looking at TV listings, it appears this game is slated for GamePlan! Hey Wyo you loser, going to land of fruit and nuts instead of K-state game........wow! You going to make it to any Bison games this year?

Hammerhead
08-28-2013, 06:50 PM
What TV listings are you looking at?
espn.com just shows espn3 and DirecTV doesn't have the Sept 7th Gameplans on the online guide yet.

Looking at TV listings, it appears this game is slated for GamePlan!

HooliganBison
08-28-2013, 07:00 PM
This site is usually correct.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Hammerhead
08-28-2013, 07:59 PM
The LSU football site shows 5 games starting at 6:00 or 6:30 on gameplan and there are only 5 gameplan channels on DirecTV so I don't see how they would show our game without switching over at 6:30.

WYOBISONMAN
08-28-2013, 08:21 PM
I usually go by the LUS site as well....

SD......I did buy tickets to the Natty. Hey....I gotta go to Cali to keep Mrs. Wyo happy. It might be a long cold winter....LOL!

BlueBisonRock
08-28-2013, 08:43 PM
I usually go by the LUS site as well....

SD......I did buy tickets to the Natty. Hey....I gotta go to Cali to keep Mrs. Wyo happy. It might be a long cold winter....LOL!

In Wyoming every winter is a long cold winter. Deal with it and restart your enjoyment of the Bison Football Experience. Who knows, someone may just bring an extra case of GB or Nordeast.

WYOBISONMAN
08-28-2013, 09:01 PM
In Wyoming every winter is a long cold winter. Deal with it and restart your enjoyment of the Bison Football Experience. Who knows, someone may just bring an extra case of GB or Nordeast.

My god......I miss you guys!