PDA

View Full Version : Gameweek: North Dakota State by Yahoo

tcbison
08-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Pretty cool compilation of pregame press conferences and video

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/gameweek-north-dakota-st-083600190.html

(http://sports.yahoo.com/video/gameweek-north-dakota-st-083600190.html)

tmcats
08-28-2013, 04:50 PM
thx for posting - that was an excellent piece.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Pretty cool compilation of pregame press conferences and video

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/gameweek-north-dakota-st-083600190.html

(http://sports.yahoo.com/video/gameweek-north-dakota-st-083600190.html)

Awesome, getting fired up for the big game.

17>1
08-28-2013, 04:57 PM
That was awesome!!

Bison03
08-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Ok, that got me pumped!! The one thing that you see in both Coach Bohl and Coach Snyder is RESPECT. We have no doubt how good we are, and they have no doubt how good we are. I think both coaches will have their teams ready. The one interresting thing Coach Snyder said was how if you look at position vs position, NDSU may have 50 games of experience on them. Is it Friday yet?

dewey
08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Boy I cannot wait for this season to get started!

Dewey

SDbison
08-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Just F'ing good video! My oh my........cannot wait for the kickoff!

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Wow.....out of this world.

I am more worried, however, as it is clear Coach Snyder has done his homework. (you knew he would, but I am an optimist)

For you cat fans who love our board, please note the tone of Coach Bohl; he expects to win. Further, note the extreme seriousness of your own coach; he knows he is in for a dog fight. I hope this pops your inflated dreams of the cats destroying NDSU.

TNbison
08-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Holy crap this video gets me JACKED! SKOL BISON!

tmcats
08-28-2013, 06:52 PM

I am more worried, however, as it is clear Coach Snyder has done his homework. (you knew he would, but I am an optimist)

For you cat fans who love our board, please note the tone of Coach Bohl; he expects to win. Further, note the extreme seriousness of your own coach; he knows he is in for a dog fight. I hope this pops your inflated dreams of the cats destroying NDSU.

the video only confirms what most k-state fans have felt for some time.

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2013, 07:02 PM

Maybe you, but not bookie.

TAILG8R
08-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Maybe you, but not bookie.

Bookie is just being a loud mouth and making a jack ass out of himself in the process. Most of his posts are geared at getting others riled up and pissed off, he's done a good job of it so far. It always blows my mind that people have no ability to just ignore the more ridiculous posts and pretend like they aren't even there.

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Bookie is just being a loud mouth and making a jack ass out of himself in the process. Most of his posts are geared at getting others riled up and pissed off, he's done a good job of it so far. It always blows my mind that people have no ability to just ignore the more ridiculous posts and pretend like they aren't even there.

Oh, bookie clearly thinks they will win big. He is not the only one. My brother, a die hard Husker fan who lives in Omaha, says NDSU has no prayer. I think that attitude is much more prevalent than you realize.

This is a respect game for NDSU. As teach alluded to in a different post, "I am sick and tired of hearing how good the BCS (Russians) is." If we were playing Bama, I'd be hoping to limit injuries, but we can clearly win this game. I want NDSU leading SportsCenter Friday night.

tcbison
08-28-2013, 07:23 PM

Question for you. You post on the KStatefans.com website. I signed up last Friday but it says:

Your request for access to the forums is still pending approval by a Moderator.

Any idea why?

KSUfanPittSUalum
08-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Question for you. You post on the KStatefans.com website. I signed up last Friday but it says:

Any idea why?

Whoever runs the board and has admin rights has done something in the software that has hosed the Mods. Some of the Mods can't even post right now.

tmcats
08-28-2013, 07:35 PM

Any idea why?

i have no clue.

IBleedYellow
08-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Holy crap this video gets me JACKED! SKOL BISON!

Yeah...no.

GO BISON!

thebootfitter
08-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Most? I find that unlikely. Maybe most of the die-hard, educated fans. But my guess is that most of the "regular" fans think NDSU is an FCS cupcake, even if they know that we are the champions, my friend.

BisonNeil
08-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh, bookie clearly thinks they will win big. He is not the only one. My brother, a die hard Husker fan who lives in Omaha, says NDSU has no prayer. I think that attitude is much more prevalent than you realize.

This is a respect game for NDSU. As teach alluded to in a different post, "I am sick and tired of hearing how good the BCS (Russians) is." If we were playing Bama, I'd be hoping to limit injuries, but we can clearly win this game. I want NDSU leading SportsCenter Friday night.

ESPN lead story the results of FS1's second college football game every telecast? Not likely.

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2013, 09:53 PM
ESPN lead story the results of FS1's second college football game every telecast? Not likely.

Oh, quit being a pessimist. If we somehow Ap. St.'d them, it would be hard to ignore.

NDSUBowler
08-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Do I really have to subscribe to watch that video?

BisonNeil
08-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Oh, quit being a pessimist. If we somehow Ap. St.'d them, it would be hard to ignore.

I didn't say they'd ignore. It just won't be the lead story. Quit being so naive.

THEsocalledfan
08-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Do I really have to subscribe to watch that video?

I did not.

NDSUBowler
08-28-2013, 10:05 PM
http://vvcap.net/db/E64XJ8GTg96E3oVa6Rr4.png

and when I click on it.

http://vvcap.net/db/JwFTBAKccsMfKh3rAVdt.png

westnodak93bison
08-28-2013, 10:23 PM
I did not.

I did not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

NDSUstudent
08-29-2013, 12:59 AM
Very impressed by Snyder from that video and of course it really fired me up.....can't wait to hit the road.

onbison09
08-29-2013, 01:32 AM
How do you watch it without signing up for a free trial?

NDSUstudent
08-29-2013, 02:32 AM
How do you watch it without signing up for a free trial?

All I did was click on the link and it worked fine for me.

Pyroshane
08-29-2013, 02:44 AM
How do you watch it without signing up for a free trial?It works without registering if I use Firefox. If I try opening the link in ChromeOS it brings me to the "You Must Register"
screen. If you have an alternate browser installed, give it a try.

MAKBison
08-29-2013, 03:02 AM
I sure do like the look CB eye.

NDSUBowler
08-29-2013, 06:40 AM
It works without registering if I use Firefox. If I try opening the link in ChromeOS it brings me to the "You Must Register"
screen. If you have an alternate browser installed, give it a try.
Awesome. This is what it was. Thanks for the fix tip!

BisonTeacher
08-29-2013, 12:18 PM
I tried opening it in firefox and nothing played. Blank screen.

Bisonguy
08-29-2013, 12:31 PM

Don't worry, you should get it the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

tcbison
08-29-2013, 01:45 PM

Just watched it again! Works fine with Chrome for me. No soup for you, come back next year.

BisonTeacher
08-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Don't worry, you should get it the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

When it arrives will it say "who's your daddy?"

Thundering Herd
08-29-2013, 02:34 PM
we are the champions, my friend.

And we'll...keep on fighting, to the end...

I'm so f'n pumped for this game, this season!!! Tomorrow is my 5th anniversary and I will not be able to sit still during dinner before the game! Hope I dont annoy the boss...

MAKBison
08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Just reading Snyder's Body language.

Hands to the he forehead, grasping his earlobes, etc. These are all indications and typical actions of someone that is nervous. Now I am not saying he is nervous about playing us or his body language is an indication of how the game will go. I am just stating he does lot of things in the video that are typically associated with someone that is nervous.

Also, the players they interview. Yes. they give the obligatory this is a good team complement, but then they go right into talking about the new pres boxes and and how whomever is being behind center does not matter to the O-line. Not a lot of sincerity in those complements...In my observation Anyway. Whats it all mean...make up your own mind. But I see a nervous coach and unconcerned players.

BisonNation11
08-29-2013, 03:38 PM

Hands to the he forehead, grasping his earlobes, etc. These are all indications and typical actions of someone that is nervous. Now I am not saying he is nervous about playing us or his body language is an indication of how the game will go. I am just stating he does lot of things in the video that are typically associated with someone that is nervous.

Also, the players they interview. Yes. they give the obligatory this is a good team complement, but then they go right into talking about the new pres boxes and and how whomever is being behind center does not matter to the O-line. Not a lot of sincerity in those complements...In my observation Anyway. Whats it all mean...make up your own mind. But I see a nervous coach and unconcerned players.

I also noticed how Bohl stand confidently, gives direct answers, and he has that sh*t grin that makes you feel confident.

Their players also kept saying they would listen to SOME of the things the coaches were telling them. You could just tell they were repeating what they've been told by their coaches, but they don't believe in what they're saying.

westnodak93bison
08-29-2013, 03:47 PM

Where is Bill O'Reilly and that hot Tanya body language gal when you need them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SafeTeeJ
08-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Hard to motivate yourself to play like a champion when there is doubt about a rebuilding year, hope to compete for a conf. Title. This is embedded in young team. If things go wrong and the get smashed in the mouth the first few series, it will surface in in the young team. I mean they are just playing a lowly FCS team.

Now compare this to a veteran squad who will be playing the year for another national championship. Anything else would be a let down and center stage to show the nation how they stack up to FBS? There will be fire in there bellies the whole game.

Should be a great game!

THEsocalledfan
08-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Now compare this to a veteran squad who will be playing the year for another national championship. Anything else would be a let down and center stage to show the nation how they stack up to FBS? There will be fire in there bellies the whole game.

Honestly, since most of them have "been there, done that," I suspect this team may be even more up for this game than a potential 3rd title game if it happens. (The old complacency thing Bohl brought in the App St. coach to address.) My point being, I agree with SafeTeeJ. I just can't see a Bison let down for this game.

Bison03
08-29-2013, 06:56 PM
At the biginning of that video when Bohl has that confident grin on his face and says, "Coached eight years against these guys, we have a pretty good idea what they’re going to do." I just can't help but think of Ben Crenshaw before the final day of the Ryder Cup in 1999 when he said this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msi4XLDrP4

The next day the US team rallied back for in the greatest comback in Ryder Cup history.

onbison09
08-29-2013, 09:36 PM
If they think we're like North Texas (where I did my undergrad and I'm starting grad school now), they are in TROUBLE!

BisonNeil
08-29-2013, 10:35 PM

Case in my point.

I am currently watching the S Carolina and N Carolina game on ESPN. In the JAVA they are running this weekends schedules. For all of them they are providing the television network the game is on, such as BTN Network, Longhorn Network, etc., etc. However, when they came to KSU and NDSU, nothing, as if it wasn't being televised at all.

ESPN is NOT going to acknowledge anything that happens on FS1.

BisonHorns
08-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Snyder knew everything about us including domination of possession time and they couldn't stop a single factor he mentioned. If you haven't seen this you should do it!

A1pigskin
08-31-2013, 05:30 PM
This was good piece. Bill Snyder talked well of the Bison team.

THEsocalledfan
08-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Case in my point.

I am currently watching the S Carolina and N Carolina game on ESPN. In the JAVA they are running this weekends schedules. For all of them they are providing the television network the game is on, such as BTN Network, Longhorn Network, etc., etc. However, when they came to KSU and NDSU, nothing, as if it wasn't being televised at all.

ESPN is NOT going to acknowledge anything that happens on FS1.

No coverage on ESPN? Want to take that back? Have a link to a sportscenter feature on the web page!