DE - Marquel Bryant - 6' 3" 241 lb SO
DT - Chaquil Reed - 6' 3" 309 lb SR
DE - Travis Britz - 6' 4" 293 lb SO
LB - Tre Walker - 6' 3" 225 lb SR
LB - Blake Slaughter - 5' 10" 227 lb SR
LB - Johnathan Truman - 5' 11' 219 JR
CB - Dorrian Roberts - 5' 10" 168 lb SR
CB - Randall Evans - 6' 0" 190 lb JR

S - not mentioned although their returning starter is a safety - Ty Zimmerman - 6' 1" 204 lb SR

WR - Curry Sexton - 5' 11" 183 lb JR
WR - Tyler Lockett - 5' 11" 175 lb JR
WR - Tramaine Thompson - 5' 8" 167 lb SR
FB - Glen Gronkowski - 6' 3" 234 lb FR
QB - Jake Waters - 6' 1" 210 lb JR
LT - Cornelius Lucas - 6' 9" 328 lb SR
LG - Cody Whitehair - 6' 4" 309 lb SO
C - B J Finney - 6' 4" 303 lb SR
RG - Boston Stiverson - 6' 4" 312 lb SO
RT - Tavon Rooks - 6' 5" 280 lb SR

"Three position battles remain ongoing. Jack Cantele and Matthew McCrane could both start at kicker, while Mark Krause and Ethan Hammes could both see time at punter. Andre McDonald (6' 8" 278 lb SR) and Zach Trujillo
(6' 5" 256 lb JR) are still competing at tight end."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/27/4439879/kansas-state-releases-opening.html#storylink=cpy

SDbison
08-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Wow, K-state douchebag fans ridiculed the size of our LB's.........nothing special about theirs, in fact they are almost identical in size. Also, none of their WR's are over 5'11" so that should limit the reach over the top catches.

coloradobison
08-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow, K-state douchebag fans ridiculed the size of our LB's.........nothing special about theirs, in fact they are almost identical in size. Also, none of their WR's are over 5'11" so that should limit the reach over the top catches.

But with their southern speed they won't need to reach over...

SDbison
08-27-2013, 08:56 PM
But with their southern speed they won't need to reach over... Yeah their guys will just blow by us............and their newbie QB will pass the ball perfectly every time. I am starting to call BS on BS. BS is old school and will try to ram the ball down NDSU's throat then throw a short risk free pass with their all Jr college transfer (Jr College < DII < FCS < FBS)

Bison03
08-27-2013, 09:25 PM

That is pretty interresting for a Big 12 team. Usually a BCS conference team has receivers that are tall and huge and look like NFL recievers.

Bookie Pimp
08-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Yeah their guys will just blow by us............and their newbie QB will pass the ball perfectly every time. I am starting to call BS on BS. BS is old school and will try to ram the ball down NDSU's throat then throw a short risk free pass with their all Jr college transfer (Jr College < DII < FCS < FBS)

After reading your board since February, I've come to the conclusion that SDBison is far and away the most knowledgable college football fan posting here.

He is correct in that the K-State receivers aren't very fast, however they make up for that lack of speed by being extremely small. I'll disagree that Jack Walters will pass the ball perfectly every time. In the spring game, he struggled to throw spirals and generally missed receivers by 5-10 yards.

I really doubt we'll even try a forward pass on Friday night after reading about the coverage skills of your corners and based on what I'm hearing about your safeties, its probably just too dangerous to even consider sending a receiver into the open field. We do have other games this year, you know.

If, on the outside chance, KSU can pull off a monumental upset on Friday night, I can't wait to storm the field and rip down the goalposts!!

TAILG8R
08-27-2013, 09:45 PM
After reading your board since February, I've come to the conclusion that SDBison is far and away the most knowledgable college football fan posting here.

He is correct in that the K-State receivers aren't very fast, however they make up for that lack of speed by being extremely small. I'll disagree that Jack Walters will pass the ball perfectly every time. In the spring game, he struggled to throw spirals and generally missed receivers by 5-10 yards.

I really doubt we'll even try a forward pass on Friday night after reading about the coverage skills of your corners and based on what I'm hearing about your safeties, its probably just too dangerous to even consider sending a receiver into the open field. We do have other games this year, you know.

If, on the outside chance, KSU can pull off a monumental upset on Friday night, I can't wait to storm the field and rip down the goalposts!!

Only true part of post.

Professor Chaos
08-27-2013, 09:47 PM

Don't worry, unless you play Bama you're not going to see a tougher opponent the rest of the year. I just hope your tiny O-line can heal from the whooping they're about to take in time to take on those angry Cajuns.

SDbison
08-27-2013, 09:49 PM

If, on the outside chance, KSU can pull off a monumental upset on Friday night, I can't wait to storm the field and rip down the goalposts!! You should save some of your best posts for your home board. Now run along troll.

Bookie Pimp
08-27-2013, 09:59 PM
You should save some of your best posts for your home board. Now run along troll.

http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/Blush.gif

KilldeerBison
08-27-2013, 10:03 PM
You should save some of your best posts for your home board. Now run along troll.

I think he just spilled his sippy-cup on his keyboard.

Bookie Pimp
08-27-2013, 10:56 PM
I think he just spilled his sippy-cup on his keyboard.

http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/LOL.gif

SamsRams
08-27-2013, 10:58 PM

Missing the RB and TE so it is safe to assume these geniuses will try to start 12 players on offense. Still wont matter!!

Bookie Pimp
08-27-2013, 11:04 PM

Missing the RB and TE so it is safe to assume these geniuses will try to start 12 players on offense. Still wont matter!!

Maybe we're just going to play with 10 so as to even the playing field a bit?

http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/Dunno.gif

northendzone
08-27-2013, 11:40 PM
We are in the end zone (south), so if we are going to pull the goal post's down, let's do it there. Also, what is the typical jail time for that? And, do we get to keep said goal post for man cave if we do pull them down?

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-27-2013, 11:54 PM

Their D line isn't that big either. Yah, I can see us moving the ball against these guys.

bruinbison
08-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Here are the names leaked :) to the Kansas City Star:

DE - Ryan Mueller - 6' 2" 245 lb JR
DE - Marquel Bryant - 6' 3" 241 lb SO
DT - Chaquil Reed - 6' 3" 309 lb SR
DT - Travis Britz - 6' 4" 293 lb SO
LB - Tre Walker - 6' 3" 225 lb SR
LB - Blake Slaughter - 5' 10" 227 lb SR
LB - Johnathan Truman - 5' 11' 219 JR
CB - Dorrian Roberts - 5' 10" 168 lb SR
CB - Randall Evans - 6' 0" 190 lb JR

S - not mentioned although their returning starter is a safety - Ty Zimmerman - 6' 1" 204 lb SR -
Zimmerman is a Preseason Awards Candidate

WR - Tyler Lockett - 5' 11" 175 lb JR - ranked Top 10 nationally as a KR last season
WR - Tramaine Thompson - 5' 8" 167 lb SR - ranked Top 10 nationally as a PR last season
LT - Cornelius Lucas - 6' 9" 328 lb SR - Outland Trophy Candidate
C - B J Finney - 6' 4" 303 lb SR - Lombardi and Outland Trophy Candidate
RB - John Hubert - 5' 7" 191 lb SR - Preseason All Big-12 pick

"Three position battles remain ongoing. Jack Cantele and Matthew McCrane could both start at kicker, while Mark Krause and Ethan Hammes could both see time at punter. Andre McDonald (6' 8" 278 lb SR) and Zach Trujillo
(6' 5" 256 lb JR) are still competing at TE."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/27/4439879/kansas-state-releases-opening.html#storylink=cpy

As of right now, LHCBS has not posted his 2-deep, but the rest of the Kansas State pre-game is up, including player notes:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ksu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20130825aaa.pdf

southcliffbison
08-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Maybe we're just going to play with 10 so as to even the playing field a bit?

http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/Dunno.gif

I have one question for you, pimpy, if the Bison should win this game, will you have the cajones to come back on this board to congratulate the Bison or will you tuck your tail
between your legs, run and hide forever, like those wimpy goooopher fans did?

tmcats
08-28-2013, 02:07 AM

k-state offense always comes with a tight end. the tight end will most likely be andre mcdonald. hubert will be the running back. i'd check your source with the above.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/andre_mcdonald_702165.html

Tatanka
08-28-2013, 02:08 AM
I have one question for you, pimpy, if the Bison should win this game, will you have the cajones to come back on this board to congratulate the Bison or will you tuck your tail
between your legs, run and hide forever, like those wimpy goooopher fans did?

I would also have accepted "UNI fans".

funny how their asshats disappeared after 2>0, and counting.

And of course 10>0 as well. The operative number being 0.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

Kansas State U
08-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Don't worry, unless you play Bama you're not going to see a tougher opponent the rest of the year. I just hope your tiny O-line can heal from the whooping they're about to take in time to take on those angry Cajuns.

now THAT'S some funny stuff.

Bisonguy
08-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Their D line isn't that big either. Yah, I can see us moving the ball against these guys.

Chea, I can see Vigen kicking it oldschool Bohlschool (ala 2004/2005) and throwing some Maryland and Power I formations at them.

tony
08-28-2013, 02:49 AM
The Bison Media Blog also listed the guy below as a starter.

TE: Andre McDonald, 6-8, 278, Sr.

gumby013
08-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Inexperienced linebackers...

This calls for: Spider 3, Y Banana.

Or, to go the other way.

Spider 2, Y Banana

Kermit
08-28-2013, 02:52 AM

Or, to go the other way.

Spider 2, Y Banana

Jon Gruden and Andrew Luck IALTO.

gumby013
08-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Jon Gruden and Andrew Luck IALTO.

The fullback is always open. Don't throw the venus.

JustinTyem
08-28-2013, 03:06 AM
And those 2-Deep Listed TE's had 2 huge catches last year................ and the listed starter had 0 catches last fall,LoL............ We are so afraid of a Slow 6'8 TE with Cinder Blocks for hands.........................

HerdBot
08-28-2013, 03:11 AM
The k state front 4 is inexperienced and small. 6-2, 6-3, 6-3, and 6-4. Quickness must be their game because they are not big. Our d-line stands 6-5, 6-5, 6-4, and 6-3.

TAILG8R
08-28-2013, 06:26 AM

Or, to go the other way.

Spider 2, Y Banana

You can't go broke taking a profit!

KSUfanPittSUalum
08-28-2013, 07:14 AM
And those 2-Deep Listed TE's had 2 huge catches last year................ and the listed starter had 0 catches last fall,LoL............ We are so afraid of a Slow 6'8 TE with Cinder Blocks for hands.........................

Due to off field legal issues McDonald was in Snyder's dog house in 2012 and did not see the field as a tight end. In backup roll he has had 14 catches for 212 yards and 2 TDs his first two years of eligibility. He had 8 catches for 80 yards in the spring game. His hands are not exactly cinder blocks.

Bisonator98
08-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Due to off field legal issues McDonald was in Snyder's dog house in 2012 and did not see the field as a tight end. In backup roll he has had 14 catches for 212 yards and 2 TDs his first two years of eligibility. He had 8 catches for 80 yards in the spring game. His hands are not exactly cinder blocks.

Don't throw it to stone hands! :biggrin:

tmcats
08-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Don't throw it to stone hands! :biggrin:

he doesn't have stone hands. he played behind an all-league te last year, plus as stated above by the pitt-dude, he did have legal problems associated with dogs.

and one of the moments every k-state fan is hoping for is andre catching the ball turning and looking at a safety or corner cover. that will be fun. remember, you read it here first.

also, no bison in town yet. i took a ride around this morning.

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city.

aces1180
08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
he doesn't have stone hands. he played behind an all-league te last year, plus as stated above by the pitt-dude, he did have legal problems associated with dogs.

and one of the moments every k-state fan is hoping for is andre catching the ball turning and looking at a safety or corner cover. that will be fun. remember, you read it here first.

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city.

Please let this happen to our #20!

SDbison
08-28-2013, 03:09 PM

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city. If I come into Manhattan on hwy 77 on friday at 10:30 AM what would you recommend if I want to drive near aggieville and get some food and a beer before heading over to our tailgate area around 12:30? Directions and places to eat? Thanks!

tmcats
08-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Please let this happen to our #20!

agree. that would be fun to watch.

SDbison
08-28-2013, 03:12 PM

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city. I am gonna say Boom, and your TE goes down like a ton of bricks, especially if Heagle is involved.

By the way, PL (56BISON73) will be in town this afternoon checking out tailgate areas, etc.

MNLonghorn10
08-28-2013, 03:15 PM

Appreciate the warning. I'll look for him after ndsu recovers the fumble

OnagaCat
08-28-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL too bad I can't quickly find the video of Andre's catch and run at Miami in 2011. Ran about 20 yards after the catch with multiple 'Canes bouncing off him. Really looking forward to seeing that again Friday.

OnagaCat
08-28-2013, 03:41 PM
LOL too bad I can't quickly find the video of Andre's catch and run at Miami in 2011. Ran about 20 yards after the catch with multiple 'Canes bouncing off him. Really looking forward to seeing that again Friday.

Found it - 00:33 mark of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g7A1iU4INQ

silkamilkamonico
08-28-2013, 03:44 PM
so basically what im getting from the diehards is ksucks offensive weapon is a dog abusing fb who has t played in a year and has 1 highlight catch to his reel that we need to be concerned bout.

what will these guys do when snyder retires in the next couple years and they go back to join their basketball team in colleg irrelevnce?

tmcats
08-28-2013, 03:46 PM
so basically what im getting from the diehards is ksucks offensive weapon is a dog abusing fb who has t played in a year and has 1 highlight catch to his reel that we need to be concerned bout.

what will these guys do when snyder retires in the next couple years and they go back to join their basketball team in colleg irrelevnce?

he didn't abuse any dogs. there's a leash law in manhattan that he violated.

OnagaCat
08-28-2013, 03:47 PM
And he's a tight end, not a fullback.

TAILG8R
08-28-2013, 03:48 PM
he didn't abuse any dogs. there's a leash law in manhattan that he violated.

So he was on Snyder's bad side and didn't see the field often because he didn't have his dog on a leash?

tmcats
08-28-2013, 03:52 PM
So he was on Snyder's bad side and didn't see the field often because he didn't have his dog on a leash?

he did not abuse any dogs. he violated a leash law. i suspect he didn't follow-up with our local authorities the way he should have and that resulted in something stronger than a ticket. snyder has a low tolerance for nonsensical behavior.

OnagaCat
08-28-2013, 03:53 PM

5 days in jail because of it:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/20/3770212/k-states-andre-mcdonald-in-jail.html

SDbison
08-28-2013, 03:55 PM
5 days in jail because of it:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/20/3770212/k-states-andre-mcdonald-in-jail.html ha ha......dumbass

tmcats
08-28-2013, 03:57 PM
ha ha......dumbass

confident that was snyder's response as well. remember, he was playing behind an all-conference te. also, he's had his moments with snyder in the past. the kid is just now growing mentally into his body. if he's matured, many of us believe he is all-conference quality.

StL Bison Fan
08-28-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/20/3770212/k-states-andre-mcdonald-in-jail.html

I think the domestic battery part is a little more important than not having your dog on a leash

SDbison
08-28-2013, 04:01 PM
confident that was snyder's response as well. remember, he was playing behind an all-conference te. also, he's had his moments with snyder in the past. the kid is just now growing mentally into his body. if he's matured, many of us believe he is all-conference quality. Just don't know what some of these kids are thinking..........above the law?

tmcats
08-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Just don't know what some of these kids are thinking..........above the law?

correct. some simply cannot adjust to the adulation, freedom and being away from mommy's skirts. andre evidently has gotten there late.

TAILG8R
08-28-2013, 04:55 PM

I think the domestic battery part is a little more important than not having your dog on a leash

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

tmcats
08-28-2013, 04:56 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

it was not why he ended up in the house. he violated his probation over a dog matter. the former was far more serious, granted.

CAS4127
08-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Hmmmmmm-->How about a "McDonald beats his dog" chant from Bison fans at the FBSFS, alla the infamous "Ed shoots his dog" from NDSU's past?!?!? Just combining the dog leash violation with the co-ed/wife/significant-other beating for you slow cat fans!!

tmcats
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Hmmmmmm-->How about a "McDonald beats his dog" chant from Bison fans at the FBSFS, alla the infamous "Ed shoots his dog" from NDSU's past?!?!? Just combining the dog leash violation with the co-ed/wife/significant-other beating for you slow cat fans!!

that would be cool.

CAS4127
08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
that would be cool. Oh, eff it, let's just go with "McDonald beats his women". Might as well be truthful. And, I mean, what 6' 8" 280 pound man doesn't beat his wife/girlfriend/significant-other??! Pretty common-place really.

TAILG8R
08-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Oh, eff it, let's just go with "McDonald beats his women". Might as well be truthful. And, I mean, what 6' 8" 280 pound man doesn't beat his wife/girlfriend/significant-other??! Pretty common-place really.

I guess K State fans are right when they say we don't know big time football.