PDA

View Full Version : Cat's out of the bag, Waters to start as K-State QB

GOBISON123
08-26-2013, 07:18 PM
The old cat Billy Snyder announced that Jake Waters will be the starting QB for K-State

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/410207/

This means K-State will try to tire us during the first half and then try to kill us with Sam's running+passing skills in the 2nd half. I anticipate there will be more running in the 2nd half compared to 1st half.

I believe Sams had an injury during fall practice.

CAS4127
08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
The old cat Billy Snyder announced that Jake Waters will be the starting QB for K-State

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/410207/

This means K-State will try to tire us during the first half and then try to kill us with Sam's running+passing skills in the 2nd half. I anticipate there will be more running in the 2nd half compared to 1st half.

I believe Sams had an injury during fall practice.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30754-Official-news-Daniel-Sams-will-be-the-QB-for-the-Bison-game/page7

LynchMob42
08-26-2013, 07:22 PM
I believe the strategy will still be run-first. Mostly Hubert, but then Thompson and Lockett from the outside, as well.
Waters provides more "consistency", is the line from Snyder. Unfortunately for Sams, entering his third year in the program, this means Waters has a better grasp of the offense, already.

GOBISON123
08-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Sorry did not know this info was already posted on a another thread.

TAILG8R
08-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I believe the strategy will still be run-first. Mostly Hubert, but then Thompson and Lockett from the outside, as well.
Waters provides more "consistency", is the line from Snyder. Unfortunately for Sams, entering his third year in the program, this means Waters has a better grasp of the offense, already.

Or he is a better passer, more consistent on his throws maybe?

Bisonator98
08-26-2013, 08:11 PM

Or Sams isn't 100% yet....

Civil06
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Sorry did not know this info was already posted on a another thread.

You mean the thread that you started that cited 100% inaccurate unnamed sources?

KSBisonFan
08-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Is Jake Waters the same 'Jake from State Farm' in those commercials? She sounds hideous......

Green1
08-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Is Jake Waters the same 'Jake from State Farm' in those commercials? She sounds hideous......

"Well, she's a man, so......"

northendzone
08-26-2013, 09:49 PM
I haven't been keeping up, but wonder if the Bison have some game film from when NDSCS played Waters last year. It was a good game for Water, they likely could pickup some information, this also put's it into perspective of how big of a stage this is for Waters. It wasn't too long ago that Dan Shultis from NDSCS was a star at that level -

Flight levels Bemidji in two days, can't wait!!!

CAS4127
08-26-2013, 09:51 PM
I haven't been keeping up, but wonder if the Bison have some game film from when NDSCS played Waters last year. It was a good game for Water, they likely could pickup some information, this also put's it into perspective of how big of a stage this is for Waters. It wasn't too long ago that Dan Shultis from NDSCS was a star at that level -

Ya think?~?~?~?~?

TAILG8R
08-26-2013, 09:51 PM

We have to warn the locals!

northendzone
08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Oops! "leaves Bemidji" - The tornado's/straight line winds leveled Bemidji last year, we don't need that again..

Hoping we see some more Bison on the Bemidji flight, it was really cool to see a good group on the way back from Frisco.

JUCO is a great level for developing players, but that first game has to be a bit of shell shock, even if a home game. In watching some film from Iowa Western, they don't play defenses that are much above some high school teams, players running wide open.... Granted, at that level some talent exists, but they are playing in many cases against very low talent.

Shadowbison
08-27-2013, 12:09 AM

not my favorite town ever but there is no need to level it!

GOBISON123
08-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Oops! "leaves Bemidji" - The tornado's/straight line winds leveled Bemidji last year, we don't need that again..

Hoping we see some more Bison on the Bemidji flight, it was really cool to see a good group on the way back from Frisco.

JUCO is a great level for developing players, but that first game has to be a bit of shell shock, even if a home game. In watching some film from Iowa Western, they don't play defenses that are much above some high school teams, players running wide open.... Granted, at that level some talent exists, but they are playing in many cases against very low talent.

Minnesotans themselves dont know what Bemidji is and cannot spell Bemidji.