PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Manhattan

tonyksu
08-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Just wanted to welcome the Bison to Manhattan. I noticed on a thread a few weeks ago about parking at BSFS and I'm not sure if anyone let you all know about the Aggieville shuttle. You can park/drink in Aggieville, then take a free shuttle to and from the game. I know this doesnt allow for tailgating at the stadium, but its 100% free parking and free for the ride. There is about a five minute walk to the stadium from the drop off location.

http://www.aggieville.org/calendar/events

NWNDBison
08-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Ummm. So, an Aggieville shuttle bus can't get close to the front door? Or is this to help our daily pedometer step count? (Realistically, I know. It's about turnaround time. Don't want to get caught in a traffic jam.)

tonyksu
08-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Thats just it. If they dropped you off at the gate, it would take the bus an hour to make it round trip. I enjoy tailgating too much, but thought I would share this option. Have safe travels!

NWNDBison
08-26-2013, 06:09 PM
BTW: Thanks for the welcome message. Always appreciated!

LynchMob42
08-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Just wanted to welcome the Bison to Manhattan. I noticed on a thread a few weeks ago about parking at BSFS and I'm not sure if anyone let you all know about the Aggieville shuttle. You can park/drink in Aggieville, then take a free shuttle to and from the game. I know this doesnt allow for tailgating at the stadium, but its 100% free parking and free for the ride. There is about a five minute walk to the stadium from the drop off location.

http://www.aggieville.org/calendar/events

Have a great trip to Manhattan, Bison!

You're clearly a great group of passionate fans, with a great team to follow.
This game should be intriguing to ALL college football fans, as it gives us all an indication as to where the very best FCS teams (maybe ever) match up against a good BCS-conference team.

I think you all know a lot more about the quality of your 2013 team, than we K-State fans do.
The majority of our fans will approach this game as "just another FCS lamb". You all know that's not the case, and I think K-State fans will figure that out, also.

Again, have a great trip. Have fun. Be safe.

Go 'Cats!