PDA

View Full Version : Announcers for Friday

CarolinaBisonFan
08-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Do we know if Gus Johnson will get his 2nd Bison game of his life, this time football? Haven't seen the announcer pairings announced yet.

GOBISON123
08-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Do we know if Gus Johnson will get his 2nd Bison game of his life, this time football? Haven't seen the announcer pairings announced yet.

I prefer that guy who keeps saying "My oh My"

BisonTeacher
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
I prefer that guy who keeps saying "My oh My"

Speaking of....anyone know what time the radio pregame starts?

Bookie Pimp
08-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Crew is:

Craig Bolerjack (play by play)
Joey Harrington (analysis)
Ryan Nece (sidelines)

gumby013
08-25-2013, 09:29 PM
https://twitter.com/BuckleUpBoler

https://twitter.com/ryannece

Can't seem to find the right account for Joey Harrington.

Herd
08-25-2013, 09:44 PM
No Jay Walker? Awwwwww, that's too bad.

SamsRams
08-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Harrington not on twitter yet. I sent Nece a tweet with link to NDSU article discussing the way Bison fans say Bison. he retweeted it so maybe their is hope it wont be a total broadcasting nightmare for NDSU's SID's

sorry i never mentioned the team here, I had mentioned it on twitter about a month ago

JustinTyem
08-25-2013, 10:56 PM
No Jay Walker? Awwwwww, that's too bad.Jay is a legislator and works for ESPNU,not Fox..........

SDbison
08-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Would be nice if FS1 did some advertising for the Thur and Fri games. Watched some more FS1 today and all I saw was advertising for Saturday's college football games. WTF? I am now watching ESPNU rebroadcast of Alabama and Texas A&M game from last year and they have been advertising for their Thursday night football games. Again, WTF is the problem with FS1.............college football is king and most of their programming sucks so far...........you would think they would be setting up all their first college football games! Wish I felt like wasting my time writing them.

bisoningrandforks
08-25-2013, 11:37 PM
yeah sdbison I hear ya!......pisses me off too! WTF!.....just like last night trying to watch the bronco game (the last qtr) to see who's doing what..... and are they going to make there respective teams and those announcer's and( camera's to the sideline) have to beat a dead horse and talk about Von Miller or Peyton M. all f'n night!....I guess you don't have to do play by play if starters are not in....Dierdorf, what a motor mouth....thank god for the college game!....K done ranting!

KSBisonFan
08-25-2013, 11:42 PM
yeah sdbison I hear ya!......pisses me off too! WTF!.....just like last night trying to watch the bronco game (the last qtr) to see who's doing what..... and are they going to make there respective teams and those announcer's and( camera's to the sideline) have to beat a dead horse and talk about Von Miller or Peyton M. all f'n night!....I guess you don't have to do play by play if starters are not in....Dierdorf, what a motor mouth....thank god for the college game!....K done ranting!

Dierdorf was worse than ever last night and that's saying something.

onbison09
08-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Would be nice if FS1 did some advertising for the Thur and Fri games. Watched some more FS1 today and all I saw was advertising for Saturday's college football games. WTF? I am now watching ESPNU rebroadcast of Alabama and Texas A&M game from last year and they have been advertising for their Thursday night football games. Again, WTF is the problem with FS1.............college football is king and most of their programming sucks so far...........you would think they would be setting up all their first college football games! Wish I felt like wasting my time writing them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Their programming is God awful too. I want to give them a chance because I'm sick of ESPN but they don't really have anything I want to watch.

MAKBison
08-26-2013, 12:21 AM
Maybe you can get the SF1 chick to stop calling us ND. Anyone have her name or twitter account

Harrington not on twitter yet. I sent Nece a tweet with link to NDSU article discussing the way Bison fans say Bison. he retweeted it so maybe their is hope it wont be a total broadcasting nightmare for NDSU's SID's

sorry i never mentioned the team here, I had mentioned it on twitter about a month ago

tmcats
08-26-2013, 01:16 AM
bolerjack is a k-stater.

westnodak93bison
08-26-2013, 01:46 AM
bolerjack is a k-stater.

Never heard him call a game. Is he any good and will he be biased?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

onbison09
08-26-2013, 02:07 AM
Maybe you can get the SF1 chick to stop calling us ND. Anyone have her name or twitter account

That was just a 1 time taped thing. Plus I bet she was just reading a prompter.

SamsRams
08-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Never heard him call a game. Is he any good and will he be biased?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i can tell you he is one of those guys on twitter who follows no one and responds to no one. according to himself there is no one bigger than himself. According to FS1 he is Weber st play by play guy. wait i am being told there is more than one college in Utah. oh well close enough right FS1

Tony Almeida
08-26-2013, 07:11 AM

I was just going to rant about this myself!! It's friggin frustrating watching FS1! They're advertising the Thursday game Utah and whatever, then they skip over Friday and talk about Saturday's matchups. It can't be about division because they mention William & Mary on Saturday........whatever.

Bisonator98
08-26-2013, 01:15 PM

Agreed. I'm not impressed with FS1 so far. I'm already sick of Fox Sports Live and all those stupid half hour shows, closest finishes, trick plays, etc. Some of this chit was already on FOXSN anyway. I hate soccer and UFC so the current programming sucks IMO. Was hoping for something different then ESPN2. Wish they would have left SPEED alone and just added the other sports channels. Hope it gets better as the FB season gets going.

gumby013
08-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Agreed. I'm not impressed with FS1 so far. I'm already sick of Fox Sports Live and all those stupid half hour shows, closest finishes, trick plays, etc. Some of this chit was already on FOXSN anyway. I hate soccer and UFC so the current programming sucks IMO. Was hoping for something different then ESPN2. Wish they would have left SPEED alone and just added the other sports channels. Hope it gets better as the FB season gets going.

I gave it a try. Saw Regis and turned it off.