PDA

View Full Version : more background for your visit ...

tmcats
08-23-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiums/bill-snyder-family-stadium-s389

It can't be stressed enough: there's no place I'd rather be on an autumn Saturday than Aggieville. For all its charm and brilliance, add another point.

Bison 4 Life
08-23-2013, 04:40 PM

It can't be stressed enough: there's no place I'd rather be on an autumn Saturday than Aggieville. For all its charm and brilliance, add another point.

Cool. Almost as good as the Fargodome.

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiums/fargodome-s1416

In short, the atmosphere is fantastic.

56BISON73
08-23-2013, 04:53 PM

Considering the ambiance of KS I can see why it would be a rally point.

KilldeerBison
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Considering the ambiance of KS I can see why it would be a rally point.

PL, you might want to prepare yourself to be eviscerated. Next thing you know, he'll challenge you to a meeting at the food court. Is there a machine somewhere, that we don't know about, that produces these clones?

Tatanka
08-23-2013, 05:20 PM
PL, you might want to prepare yourself to be eviscerated. Next thing you know, he'll challenge you to a meeting at the food court. Is there a machine somewhere, that we don't know about, that produces these clones?

now that was a pointed remark.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

OrygunBison
08-23-2013, 07:47 PM
PL - Perhaps this time you can be a waste of ectoplasm.

GPSIT
08-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Good Grief..... Can anyone start a thread on here? Talk about conceited. "Look how important we are!" is what I get out of that. If I want to know about KSU, I will look it up on the net. My question to KSU, is what is your worst loss in history? I believe it will be eclipsed on the 30th by the time the clock strikes 12.

CaBisonFan
08-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Good Grief..... Can anyone start a thread on here? Talk about conceited. "Look how important we are!" is what I get out of that. If I want to know about KSU, I will look it up on the net. My question to KSU, is what is your worst loss in history? I believe it will be eclipsed on the 30th by the time the clock strikes 12.

Thank you.

tmcats
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM

good grief, just trying to give you some background. worst lose ever was in '98 to aTm. state was clearly the better team, ranked #1, headed to the championship game and lost. it's the reason we so loathed mangino, bobby stoops and others for so long.

BisonNation11
08-23-2013, 09:41 PM
good grief, just trying to give you some background. worst lose ever was in '98 to aTm. state was clearly the better team, ranked #1, headed to the championship game and lost. it's the reason we so loathed mangino, bobby stoops and others for so long.

Yes, I'd like some background info on where your kitty litter box is so my friends don't accidently stumble upon it during their victory celebration. Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

56BISON73
08-24-2013, 02:52 AM
PL - Perhaps this time you can be a waste of ectoplasm.

A guy has to have a dream.

loudsilverado
08-24-2013, 03:08 AM
West Acres Food Court, be there.

KSTATER
08-24-2013, 03:45 AM
Good Grief. Pointless thread. By the way, our worst loss was to Austin Peay at our home backin 1980 something. It was BAD. I was there. BAD BAD BAD

BlueBisonRock
08-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Good Grief. Pointless thread. By the way, our worst loss was to Austin Peay at our home backin 1980 something. It was BAD. I was there. BAD BAD BAD

Lets go Peay!