PDA

View Full Version : T Beck

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 07:22 PM
http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/23174216/travis-beck-pleds-guilty

Civil06
08-19-2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/23174216/travis-beck-pleds-guilty

Well I think we can officially start a new thread called "VNL is a @#$#@ Station" or something so it doesn't get intermingled with the Forum bashing. I only counted 17 errors in this article.

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Ya, it doesn't tell the entire story, and certainly has some of the facts/evidence wrong, but that should come as no surprise to anyone.

bisonmike2
08-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Well I think we can officially start a new thread called "VNL is a @#$#@ Station" or something so it doesn't get intermingled with the Forum bashing. I only counted 17 errors in this article.

This.

UND grad like typing detected.

Hammerhead
08-19-2013, 08:04 PM
And America "got in a fight" in the Pacific theater on December 7th, 1941.

aces1180
08-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Porterhouse is ranting and raving again...I love it!

He can bitch and moan all he wants, but he has 0% influence over anything.

His last line of his post was the best -

But who cares. Back-to-back championships!

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Will we see Travis in uniform this season?

THEsocalledfan
08-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Will we see Travis in uniform this season?

He was reinstated quite a while ago. He is dealing with concussion issues right now, so unclear if he'll play.

Anyone else have more up to date word on his condition?

by the way, how can they not even know he is reinstated? are they dense?

for a correct story, see:

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/409558/

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 08:31 PM
He was reinstated quite a while ago. He is dealing with concussion issues right now, so unclear if he'll play.

Anyone else have more up to date word on his condition?

by the way, how can they not even know he is reinstated? are they dense?

Thanks...so the article is a piece of crap. The writer can't write...and the article is wrong. I agree...undie at work.

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
CAS, thanks for joining in the football discussion thread.

Tatanka
08-19-2013, 08:38 PM
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/june2010/svi6ir.gif

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 08:40 PM
CAS, thanks for joining in the football discussion thread.

You know what?! Eff you, that's what-->sick of all the bullshit from you KSU fans!

Baylor, Baylor, Baylor, Baylor, Baylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Baylor Football!!!

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 08:44 PM
You know what?! Eff you, that's what-->sick of all the bullshit from you KSU fans!

Baylor, Baylor, Baylor, Baylor, Baylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Baylor Football!!!

.........and Baylor.

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 08:47 PM

Yep, you ran circles around me.... weak.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 09:04 PM

Do you have a link to the KSU board? I'd like to compare the amount of traffic.

The thing is...CAS doesn't run track here.

BisonNation11
08-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Do you have a link to the KSU board? I'd like to compare the amount of traffic.

The thing is...CAS doesn't run track here.

I didn't know CAS could run at all in his bedazzled jeans... :biggrin::hide:

56BISON73
08-19-2013, 09:12 PM

Story of your life.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 09:13 PM
I didn't know CAS could run at all in his bedazzled jeans... :biggrin::hide:

Ah hell...he could suit up and contribute on the 30th...as a cheerleader.

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 09:14 PM

Appears I just did. Talk about weaksauce^^^^^^that right there is weaksauce.

Tell me about your offense and defense. What is your base offense and offensive set? Trust me, you have one, so don't just say "we come out in all sorts of different formations", blah effing blah!! Tell me what it is and we can go from there. Also, if you care to elaborate (and have the skill set to do it) tell me what defensive weaknesses you attempt to attack and, again, don't just give me "whatever the defense allows" blah effing blah!! Let's hear it ButtBaylor!!

Same for your defense-->what is base and what dictates where your strong side lines up. Tell me please, and don't just refer to "it depends on where offensive strong side is", blah efffing blah because, you know what, it doesn't, even though YOU may think it does.

I'm in--let's go!!

MNLonghorn10
08-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Lulz..Baylor.

ndsubison1
08-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Appears I just did. Talk about weaksauce^^^^^^that right there is weaksauce.

Tell me about your offense and defense. What is your base offense and offensive set? Trust me, you have one, so don't just say "we come out in all sorts of different formations", blah effing blah!! Tell me what it is and we can go from there. Also, if you care to elaborate (and have the skill set to do it) tell me what defensive weaknesses you attempt to attack and, again, don't just give me "whatever the defense allows" blah effing blah!! Let's hear it ButtBaylor!!

Same for your defense-->what is base and what dictates where your strong side lines up. Tell me please, and don't just refer to "it depends on where offensive strong side is", blah efffing blah because, you know what, it doesn't, even though YOU may think it does.

I'm in--let's go!!

good luck with a response lol

SamsRams
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Let's be honest, them losing to Baylor is the best thing that could have happened in 2012. They would have lost to Notre Dame by 50 in the BCS game. But who knows, maybe Coach Adult Diapers would have retired knowing the best that school could ever hope to do is get second.

Can you buy a 2012 KSU 9th place tshirt?

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Let's be honest, them losing to Baylor is the best thing that could have happened in 2012. They would have lost to Notre Dame by 50 in the BCS game. But who knows, maybe Coach Adult Diapers would have retired knowing the best that school could ever hope to do is get second.

Can you buy a 2012 KSU 9th place tshirt?

If you find one...let me know. I'm in.

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 09:59 PM
If you find one...let me know. I'm in.

Just buy a Baylor shirt--same thing/better effect. I might fly a Baylor flag along with my Bison flag when in Maneffinghatton KS!! Not sure they would get it, but I/we would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Losing to Baylor was tough, but certainly not shameful. I'm surprised you all are so hung up on it. Join my "tell me about the bison" thread, and I'll talk football with you. I'm pretty sure you don't really care to.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Losing to Baylor was tough, but certainly not shameful. I'm surprised you all are so hung up on it. Join my "tell me about the bison" thread, and I'll talk football with you. I'm pretty sure you don't really care to.

Where is a link to KSU's forum??? I've asked several times. Would like to see how many Bison fans are starting threads there...and if so...what the discussion is like.

Baylor is not the point. Yir attitude 'is.'

CAS4127
08-19-2013, 10:46 PM

You gonna answer my question in your thread?! I want to hear about and discuss with you your vast football knowledge.most here, whether they care for me or not, will tell you I know a little about football. You and the balance of your KSU boys have brought nothing of the sort.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 10:48 PM
You gonna answer my question in your thread?! I want to hear about and discuss with you your vast football knowledge.most here, whether they care for me or not, will tell you I know a little about football. You and the balance of your KSU boys have brought nothing of the sort.

None of the visitors will give a straight answer.

Hammersmith
08-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Where is a link to KSU's forum??? I've asked several times. Would like to see how many Bison fans are starting threads there...and if so...what the discussion is like.

Baylor is not the point. Yir attitude 'is.'

One of them tried to answer you two and a half days ago.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30696-Google-views-inside-BSFS&p=752754#post752754

tjbison
08-19-2013, 11:20 PM
I must have missed something....CAS is taking on the KSU fans?

it helps I don't read any of their threads which are up 80% of this site right now