PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud Scheels & Bison Gear

KTF
08-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Today I was in St. CLoud shopping for school items with the family. Went to Scheels to burn some time and found that the dmeand for NDSU stuff in St. CLoud must have increased. They had roughly a dozen clothing items in stock. A much better selection then in the past for those that shopped there.

Tatanka
08-19-2013, 03:08 AM
Prolly more there than in Bismarck:facepalm:

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.

The_Sicatoka
08-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Bismarck >> St. Cloud

Tatanka
08-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Bismarck >> St. Cloud

well that didn't take long :D

The_Sicatoka
08-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Every North Dakotan can agree that Bismarck is better than St. Cloud, can't they?

missingnumber7
08-19-2013, 03:52 AM

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.I've been impressed since the remodel.

PlainsBison
08-19-2013, 04:17 AM
The Bismarck store is well stocked. They have responded to the demand for more NDSU gear. Props to them. Now, if they would bury the UND section instead of featuring it --- would be a smart move.

missingnumber7
08-19-2013, 04:19 AM
The Bismarck store is well stocked. They have responded to the demand for more NDSU gear. Props to them. Now, if they would bury the UND section instead of featuring it --- would be a smart move.When shelf stocker is about all a UND grad can do I can deal with it.

Mr. Burgundy
08-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Darrell stocks at target not scheels, but I get your point.

missingnumber7
08-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Darrell stocks at target not scheels, but I get your point.He must get confused when he goes to work and ends up on the wrong end of the mall.

KTF
08-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Guess I didn't mean to start a pissing match about which town is better, jsut wanted ot share the info at hand. It is comical to read the argument of Bismarck vs. St. Cloud

TransAmBison
08-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Awesome news that we are represented in both locations. Good times.

Civil06
08-19-2013, 02:46 PM
I was in Bismarck this weekend and was pleasantly surprised with the Bison selection at Scheels. Also, the first think you see in the store at Cracker Barrel was a huge display of Bison gear.

344Johnson
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Every North Dakotan can agree that Bismarck is better than St. Cloud, can't they?

Nope. Bismarck is west of Cass County. Not a fan.

Guess I didn't mean to start a pissing match about which town is better, jsut wanted ot share the info at hand. It is comical to read the argument of Bismarck vs. St. Cloud

I was in St. Cloud a few months back and was disappointed with the selection. Nice to see it is getting better.

THEsocalledfan
08-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Hell, Scheel's in Sioux Falls is even stocking Bison stuff at this point. Demand must be coming from all the best SD recruit players that keep going to NDSU.....

NWNDBison
08-19-2013, 03:13 PM
This from 344Johnson: "Nope. Bismarck is west of Cass County. Not a fan."

Reminds me of 40+ years ago when I was a student at NDSU. I always marveled that anyone whose hometown was within 100 miles of Fargo knew absolutely nothing about the geography of the state or where ND towns are located. OK, most had been to Medora, but Bismarck was just something they had to slow down for. North Dakota is definitely west-east oriented (that may be changing a bit with the Bakken, but not much). Being from extreme NW ND I am proud to accept all of North Dakota as my territory. I've certainly marked a lot of it in my various journeys.

Not trying to start a fight here, just making a comment. Love Fargo, love Bismarck and a hundred other great ND towns. Variety is the spice of life.

MNLonghorn10
08-19-2013, 04:00 PM

Reminds me of 40+ years ago when I was a student at NDSU. I always marveled that anyone whose hometown was within 100 miles of Fargo knew absolutely nothing about the geography of the state or where ND towns are located. OK, most had been to Medora, but Bismarck was just something they had to slow down for. North Dakota is definitely west-east oriented (that may be changing a bit with the Bakken, but not much). Being from extreme NW ND I am proud to accept all of North Dakota as my territory. I've certainly marked a lot of it in my various journeys.

Not trying to start a fight here, just making a comment. Love Fargo, love Bismarck and a hundred other great ND towns. Variety is the spice of life.
http://ezlocksmith.net/resources/_wsb_510x313_GRAND+FORKS+SIGN.JPG

Bison03
08-19-2013, 04:04 PM

That along with people who have moved to the FM area from anywhere in Minnesota, especially the cities, and think North Dakota is boring and flat and the furthest west they have been in North Dakota is the Wal-Mart parking lot.

MNLonghorn10
08-19-2013, 04:06 PM
That along with people who have moved to the FM area from anywhere in Minnesota, especially the cities, and think North Dakota is boring and flat and the furthest west they have been in North Dakota is the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Ive been an lifelong FM'er(minnesotan tho), and I still think anywhere west of West Fargo is too far west. Its not a knock on North Dakota..it is what it is..BUT the list isn't very long of states I would rather have border Minnesota over ND.

TransAmBison
08-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Ive been an lifelong FM'er(minnesotan tho), and I still think anywhere west of West Fargo is too far west. Its not a knock on North Dakota..it is what it is..BUT the list isn't very long of states I would rather have border Minnesota over ND.I wouldn't mind California bordering ND.

MNLonghorn10
08-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Just that much closer to San Fran?

TransAmBison
08-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I walked right into that one...

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-19-2013, 06:54 PM

Just in Bismarck Scheels a week ago and I have to say it was 50/50. With Sioux and Bison gear being featured equally.

Much of an improvement over the past.

Hammerhead
08-19-2013, 07:04 PM
I grew up in Fargo and I can only remember being north of I-94 and west of the GFAFB twice. Once was a vacation where we drove through the Int'l Peace Garden on a trip to Alberta and the other was a job interview in Tioga after graduating from NDSU. All of our North Dakota relatives lived in the southeastern quarter of the state.

tjamz
08-19-2013, 08:34 PM
I grew up in between Harvey and Rugby. Spent a lot of my first 25 years of life traveling between Minot, Bismarck & Devils Lake (I owned a business that necessitated travel in those areas) and ever since moving to Fargo in 2000 I've had almost zero desire to get back to that area, even to visit. I actually enjoy it more post oil boom than pre as there are actually new things to do in Minot, Bismarck and Williston. Sure the crime is higher, but I haven't had any issues and I get out there more often than I'd like.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

The_Sicatoka
08-20-2013, 03:47 AM
I walked right into that one...

Or did you back into it?

moosbah
08-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Today I was in St. CLoud shopping for school items with the family. Went to Scheels to burn some time and found that the dmeand for NDSU stuff in St. CLoud must have increased. They had roughly a dozen clothing items in stock. A much better selection then in the past for those that shopped there.

Floor manager for the college apparel in STC Scheels is a guy named James. Very helpful in getting Bison stuff!

IzzyFlexion
08-21-2013, 11:59 AM
I walked right into that one...*

*twtcs
-that's what this chick said.

http://p.twimg.com/A12RAWpCIAAqs7K.jpg:large

PlainsBison
08-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Almost shocked. Seeing this at the Bismarck Scheels entrance this morning really fired me up.

Really getting in the "let's get the game on mode" now.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-23-2013, 06:41 PM
*twtcs
-that's what this chick said.

http://p.twimg.com/A12RAWpCIAAqs7K.jpg:large

WTF! What cause is this woman representing? Who pulls something like that around town?

BTW, nice touch with the hair around the outside.

moosbah
08-23-2013, 06:47 PM
WTF! What cause is this woman representing? Who pulls something like that around town?

BTW, nice touch with the hair around the outside.

It's UND's test marketing to see how the public likes their new mascot.

Bison bison
08-23-2013, 06:49 PM
She's probably fighting for her 'right' to be a whore.