PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the Bison

LynchMob42
08-18-2013, 06:50 PM
What are this team's relative strengths and weaknesses?

Who's a standout player in each pause of the game?

How would you describe the offensive and defensive identity and scheme?

MNLonghorn10
08-18-2013, 07:02 PM
defense. running offense. running qb. weakness is passing game wont cause anyone to not sleep

marcus williams(AA cb)/grant olson(stud lb)/cole jiric(stud DE) then Brock Jensen(QB), Ryan Smith(WR/PR), rb's Ojuri & Crockett are a solid duo...ST's has dangerous returners in Williiams and Smith...Kicking game is good for their first season last year.

this team usually throws the books when it comes playing the FBS teams on defense but take a more conservative approach on offense...ones that wont lose the game for ya. against weaker opponents we see the trick plays when no one expects. defense just dominates so they dont need to be specific heros.

HerdBot
08-18-2013, 07:50 PM

Strength. Overall defense and ball control offense. Weakness. Hard to say definitive weakness but the passing game could be more consistent. Standout players. Not many were just a good team full of good players across the board. Scheme. West coast power running. Defense. Old school Dungy Tampa 2

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-18-2013, 09:10 PM

Strength: Without a doubt the defense. Weakness: our offense; more specifically, our passing game. It has been inconsistent.

Standout players on offense: QB, Jensen. Although, he can be an inconsistent passer from game to game, he is a seasoned leader who knows how to win games, especially big ones. Both our running backs (Ojuri and Crocket) are very good. Ryan Smith at receiver. The entire O line is big and physical.

Standout players on defense: really the entire D is very good. Very quick, athletic, and sure tacklers. Our whole D line is very good. Perry and Jirik stand out, but the other two are very good in their own right. Perry will be out for this game and will be missed big time. Could be a difference maker. The entire LB core is stacked. Olson, Beck, and Littlejohn. They are a little undersized, but are very quick, athletic, and tough when healthy. The secondary is also very athletic as well. Good coverage guys and big hitters. Our SS, Colten Heagle, is probably the biggest hitter on the team. He missed most of the entire season last year due to a knee injury. Marcus Williams is a great corner. Usually comes up with a pick on D and is a weapon on Special Teams.

On offense we run the power west coast offensive, which means we rely on a power running game with pass plays sprinkled in to keep the opposing D honest. We rely on our big O line to control the LOS/clock and pound the ball between the tackles. Actually we run a very balanced attack as the stats show we pass almost as much as we run the ball, but our strength is the ground game. As mentioned earlier, our QB has been inconsistent from game to game with his passing. When he is on, our offense is very potent. When he is off, it can be devastating to our team. The good news for the Bison is that Jensen is usually very good early in the year and in the biggest games of the year. For us, the KSU game fits both of these descriptions. Ball control, TOP, and no turnovers. That is the MO of our offense. No quick strike here.

On defense we run the Tampa 2. Our entire D is a little undersized, but quick and athletic. They close the gaps quickly and always have a swarm of tacklers around the ball. Our D does give up yards between the 20's, but gets very stingy in the red zone where we often come up with a turnover. We were the number 1 D in FCS last year for both yards and points allowed.

I said it many times here before, I think the key to victory for the Bison is if our O can play its game. If we can play Bison football, control the LOS, chew up the clock, don't turn the ball over, and put points on the board, I feel we will win the game. I have every bit of confidence in our D to be able to contain KSU's O. Don't misconstrue this to mean shut you down, because I believe you will get your yards. But, I believe our D will be able to limit your offensive momentum enough to stall out drives, limit points, and possibly get a turnover or two. It will be up to our O to take advantage of the opportunities that our D will give them. If they can successfully do that, than I think we have a very good chance of winning the game. If our O can't take advantage of the opportunities our D gives them, then eventually your O will wear down our D and it will be over for the Bison.

I applaud your effort to start a thread on real football discussion. I hope it stays smack free for at least a day. I have my doubts.

I think this will be a good game. I think you will be impressed with our team.

LynchMob42
08-18-2013, 10:53 PM
When you say power running, do you mean behind a fullback/h-back? Multiple tight ends? Pulling guards?

Do you feel NDSU's ability to overpower opponents is predicated on being bigger and stronger than most subdivision opponents? And might that advantage be diminished against upper FBS opponents?

When you say running QB, do you mean a true qb run game, or a guy who scrambles and keeps plays alive in the passing game?

BisonNeil
08-18-2013, 11:11 PM
When you say power running, do you mean behind a fullback/h-back? Multiple tight ends? Pulling guards?

Do you feel NDSU's ability to overpower opponents is predicated on being bigger and stronger than most subdivision opponents? And might that advantage be diminished against upper FBS opponents?

When you say running QB, do you mean a true qb run game, or a guy who scrambles and keeps plays alive in the passing game?

Yes, a west coast offense is predicated on having a fullback.

Not sure we overpower opponents in the sense that our OL is bigger and stronger. They are very well conditioned and that stamina has the Bison taking over games in the second half.

The offense does have QB runs that are called every so often, but we are talking only 7 times a game, or less. (Official stats say Brock carried the ball 111 times last year over 15 games, but those include sacks in addition to actual called QB keepers). Brock is a very strong runner and has suprising speed. He is not much of a scrambler when the pocket collapses, which it can do because he has a tendency to hold on to the ball too long (our WRs struggle to get open at times and are a weakness on the team, IMO) and chooses not to throw it away.

Bisonguy
08-18-2013, 11:17 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.

Not exactly. Conditioning and fulfilling assignments are a larger part of NDSU's success over being bigger/stronger. There are plenty of big/strong players at the FCS level, especially in NDSU's conference.

Some true QB run game, at least to make teams respect the threat. Difficult to say what the playbook will look like this year as there's always some new wrinkles thrown in. With the closed practices this year there might be some major wrinkles.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 12:22 AM
When you say Tampa 2, I think of regularly having safeties in deep-half zones. Is this generally the case? From other threads I would have guessed that your hard-hitting SS would be brought toward the line often.

HerdBot
08-19-2013, 12:43 AM
When you say Tampa 2, I think of regularly having safeties in deep-half zones. Is this generally the case? From other threads I would have guessed that your hard-hitting SS would be brought toward the line often.

Your confusing the cover 2 coverage scheme with the Tampa 2

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-19-2013, 12:47 AM
We show multiple looks out of the base Tampa 2. Yes, we do blitz a lot on our defense and the SS is a part of that, as well as the LB's and corners. I'm not an expert at the defense we run so I'm not to sure how the rest of the defense shifts when we blitz, but we rarely get burned when we blitz. BisonNeal is more of the X's and O's guy, so he might be able to fill you in.

Herd
08-19-2013, 12:49 AM

Because the Bison play subdivision football? Is that NAIA or something? We play in subdivision, and you play in the upper level of FBS?

It might require that you look down from your lofty perch and think on this one, but we play in DI FCS, and you play in DI FBS . . . and "both" are subdidivsions of DI. Is that a clear concept for you, or does NDSU just play in "subdivision"?

houndawg
08-19-2013, 12:49 AM

Speaking as an SIU fan who has been frustrated by them more than once I would say their identity is team football. Excellent fundamentals, very good open field tackling, a team that hangs around and doesn't panic. Their offense isn't as good as their defense, but their defense gives their offense good field position. Their QB is a winner, their RBs are above average but look better because of their o line. Outstanding coaching especially on choosing the right time to run the one trick play they use in a game and that always works. Great special teams. One of those teams that you know you're as good as and know you can beat, but don't seem to pull it off. Two years ago we held them without a first down until the end of the third qtr. and still lost, although ppart of that was that we have the shittiest offense in the MVC right now. A textbook case of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts.

HerdBot
08-19-2013, 12:52 AM

Our o line is big but they have done well vs bigger defensive lines. On paper your dline didn't strike me as being overly huge.. actually the DEs seemed to be undersized
You guys seem to be more about quickness

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 12:57 AM
We show multiple looks out of the base Tampa 2. Yes, we do blitz a lot on our defense and the SS is a part of that, as well as the LB's and corners. I'm not an expert at the defense we run so I'm not to sure how the rest of the defense shifts when we blitz, but we rarely get burned when we blitz. BisonNeal is more of the X's and O's guy, so he might be able to fill you in.

Yeah.... The root of the name Tampa 2, is it's base cover 2 defense. Obviously any base defense allows for variations, switches in responsibilities, and blitzes.

Sorry, I think I quoted the wrong poster.....Meant to quote gabe.

BisonNation11
08-19-2013, 01:03 AM
Yeah.... The root of the name Tampa 2, is it's base cover 2 defense. Obviously any base defense allows for variations, switches in responsibilities, and blitzes.

Sorry, I think I quoted the wrong poster.....

It's assignment football. Do your job because the guy next to, in front of, and behind you is doing their's. Everyone buys in and no one person is bigger than the whole. This team is the definition of team football. You can scheme it, dissect it, and analyze it all you want, but that's the Bison way. Everyone has a job to do and it gets done.

LynchMob42
08-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks for pitching in guys. As expected, SAMs and CAS don't have any real interest in discussing football. You're a good, passionate bunch of fans. It's clear though that, as in most groups, the loudest minority is usually full of BS and not indicative of the whole.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks for pitching in guys. As expected, SAMs and CAS don't have any real interest in discussing football. You're a good, passionate bunch of fans. It's clear though that, as in most groups, the loudest minority is usually full of BS and not indicative of the whole.

I don't understand outsiders who come here to start several threads. If I visit another team's board, I typically go there to 'read' what they are saying. I see no point in doing what you do. A small involvement is welcome if it's tactful...but a handful of outsiders trying to dominate our board invites smack...not real discussions. To expect otherwise is stupid.

tjamz
08-19-2013, 11:42 PM

What's funny about that statement is that cas probably understands the game better than most here. He's not only a student of the game but also a former player from our 80's championship teams. I wouldn't discount his knowledge. Now, it's possible he doesn't feel that you are worth discussing this with (if that's the case that is between you and him, I consider him a friend but I have no animosity towards you).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

BisonNeil
08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
What's funny about that statement is that cas probably understands the game better than most here. He's not only a student of the game but also a former player from our 80's championship teams. I wouldn't discount his knowledge. Now, it's possible he doesn't feel that you are worth discussing this with (if that's the case that is between you and him, I consider him a friend but I have no animosity towards you).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

To be specific CAS has three NC rings and is in the Bison athletic HOF. One of the true greats on some great Bison football championship teams. Nuff said...

CAS4127
08-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Thanks for support guys--wasn't looking for or expecting that. I will try to take half our off of work tomorrow and post what I think we will try to do against KSU, and my thoughts about our O & D philosophy. Hoping one--just one--of these KSU posers will do the same of KSU. That way, we will all have a perspective of what may play out, at least in the early going. Also, I am willing to meet with and talk football or BS with any of KSU posers. If any takers, I'll be in Maneffinghatton the evening of the 29th.

Oh, and as a start, we will win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammersmith
08-20-2013, 12:56 AM
To be specific CAS has three NC rings and is in the Bison athletic HOF. One of the true greats on some great Bison football championship teams. Nuff said...
Not to mention the double handful of academic awards he picked up along the way and a spot on a little list the Associated Press puts out titled "All-American".

There's a little saying that fits CAS and has to do with books and covers.

LynchMob42
08-20-2013, 01:00 AM
Thanks for support guys--wasn't looking for or expecting that. I will try to take half our off of work tomorrow and post what I think we will try to do against KSU, and my thoughts about our O & D philosophy. Hoping one--just one--of these KSU posers will do the same of KSU. That way, we will all have a perspective of what may play out, at least in the early going. Also, I am willing to meet with and talk football or BS with any of KSU posers. If any takers, I'll be in Maneffinghatton the evening of the 29th.

I'm looking forward to it, CAS, and I'll try to do the same.

CAS4127
08-20-2013, 01:05 AM
I'm looking forward to it, CAS, and I'll try to do the same.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it--figured out who you true backup RB is yet? Hubert will need a break or two. Rose (sp?) from Florida could do damage, as we at times have problems adjusting to small, shifty RB's, as we don't see them that often.

tjbison
08-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Sounds good. Looking forward to it--figured out who you true backup RB is yet? Hubert will need a break or two. Rose (sp?) from Florida could do damage, as we at times have problems adjusting to small, shifty RB's, as we don't see them that often.

you don't know what your talking about ..........

:biggrin:

IzzyFlexion
08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
you don't know what your talking about ..........

I'm most interested in who is going to get billed for that half hour (or our..............whatever)
You know I love ya CAS! Don't carve your initials in my spleen, please.

ndsubison1
08-20-2013, 02:33 AM

lol CAS was an all american LB for us

Answer Guy
08-20-2013, 02:43 AM

CAS, I'm looking for a reason to care about this game. Straight up bet?

AjaxTheMighty
08-20-2013, 02:57 AM
Strength: Without a doubt the defense. Weakness: our offense; more specifically, our passing game. It has been inconsistent.

Standout players on offense: QB, Jensen. Although, he can be an inconsistent passer from game to game, he is a seasoned leader who knows how to win games, especially big ones. Both our running backs (Ojuri and Crocket) are very good. Ryan Smith at receiver. The entire O line is big and physical.

Standout players on defense: really the entire D is very good. Very quick, athletic, and sure tacklers. Our whole D line is very good. Perry and Jirik stand out, but the other two are very good in their own right. Perry will be out for this game and will be missed big time. Could be a difference maker. The entire LB core is stacked. Olson, Beck, and Littlejohn. They are a little undersized, but are very quick, athletic, and tough when healthy. The secondary is also very athletic as well. Good coverage guys and big hitters. Our SS, Colten Heagle, is probably the biggest hitter on the team. He missed most of the entire season last year due to a knee injury. Marcus Williams is a great corner. Usually comes up with a pick on D and is a weapon on Special Teams.

On offense we run the power west coast offensive, which means we rely on a power running game with pass plays sprinkled in to keep the opposing D honest. We rely on our big O line to control the LOS/clock and pound the ball between the tackles. Actually we run a very balanced attack as the stats show we pass almost as much as we run the ball, but our strength is the ground game. As mentioned earlier, our QB has been inconsistent from game to game with his passing. When he is on, our offense is very potent. When he is off, it can be devastating to our team. The good news for the Bison is that Jensen is usually very good early in the year and in the biggest games of the year. For us, the KSU game fits both of these descriptions. Ball control, TOP, and no turnovers. That is the MO of our offense. No quick strike here.

On defense we run the Tampa 2. Our entire D is a little undersized, but quick and athletic. They close the gaps quickly and always have a swarm of tacklers around the ball. Our D does give up yards between the 20's, but gets very stingy in the red zone where we often come up with a turnover. We were the number 1 D in FCS last year for both yards and points allowed.

I said it many times here before, I think the key to victory for the Bison is if our O can play its game. If we can play Bison football, control the LOS, chew up the clock, don't turn the ball over, and put points on the board, I feel we will win the game. I have every bit of confidence in our D to be able to contain KSU's O. Don't misconstrue this to mean shut you down, because I believe you will get your yards. But, I believe our D will be able to limit your offensive momentum enough to stall out drives, limit points, and possibly get a turnover or two. It will be up to our O to take advantage of the opportunities that our D will give them. If they can successfully do that, than I think we have a very good chance of winning the game. If our O can't take advantage of the opportunities our D gives them, then eventually your O will wear down our D and it will be over for the Bison.

I applaud your effort to start a thread on real football discussion. I hope it stays smack free for at least a day. I have my doubts.

I think this will be a good game. I think you will be impressed with our team.

It does? We gave up 234 ypg. That's pretty stingy all over. I wouldn't say we give up too many yards 'inside the 20s'.

Bison 4 Life
08-20-2013, 03:20 AM
They eat lightnin and crap thunder

http://armedrobbery.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/eatlightningcrapthunder.jpg

KilldeerBison
08-20-2013, 03:29 AM

Like maybe your $2.50 front row 50 yard line season tickets to the Pooh games?:-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Answer Guy
08-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Like maybe your $2.50 front row 50 yard line season tickets to the Pooh games?:-)

Front row 32 yard line. I can't afford the 50 yard line.

KSUfanPittSUalum
08-20-2013, 04:14 AM

Rose is the projected backup, but evidently DeMarcus Robinson got most of the carries in the public scrimmage.
http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/demarcus_robinson_703651.html

westnodak93bison
08-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Rose is the projected backup, but evidently DeMarcus Robinson got most of the carries in the public scrimmage.
http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/demarcus_robinson_703651.html

Wow. Rated 18th best rb out of high school and has yet to contribute significantly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

56BISON73
08-20-2013, 05:18 AM

CAS has forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

KSUfanPittSUalum
08-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Wow. Rated 18th best rb out of high school and has yet to contribute significantly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

From what I have heard, DeMarcus has had some off-field issues. Hopefully, for K-State fans, he has put them behind him so he can focus on his contribution to the Team effort.

stevdock
08-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Speaking as an SIU fan who has been frustrated by them more than once I would say their identity is team football. Excellent fundamentals, very good open field tackling, a team that hangs around and doesn't panic. Their offense isn't as good as their defense, but their defense gives their offense good field position. Their QB is a winner, their RBs are above average but look better because of their o line. Outstanding coaching especially on choosing the right time to run the one trick play they use in a game and that always works. Great special teams. One of those teams that you know you're as good as and know you can beat, but don't seem to pull it off. Two years ago we held them without a first down until the end of the third qtr. and still lost, although ppart of that was that we have the shittiest offense in the MVC right now. A textbook case of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts.

Really can't argue with any of this.

MNLonghorn10
08-21-2013, 01:25 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

Lakes has learned through multiple sources that Travis beck WILL play against kstate!

This is huge..big props to lakes for another big story break!

Trumpster
08-21-2013, 01:28 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

Lakes has learned through multiple sources that Travis beck WILL play against kstate!

That's hardly breaking. CAS said that like half an hour ago. :hide:

56BISON73
08-21-2013, 01:30 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

??????????? I never heard anyone say he wasnt going to play. So how is this news?????????

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-21-2013, 01:34 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

I'm wondering at what %? His shoulder concerns me. Tough to shed of blockers with only one good arm. He'll need both arms against KSU's big linemen.

SamsRams
08-21-2013, 01:40 AM

I am waiting for the 17th thread to be started about the same subject before I chime in.

the biggest trolls usually dont read threw other threads as they are too selfish and want all the talk to revolve around them. So lets satisfy your laziness, what do you want us to repeat that we have said in all the other threads asking the same thing?

For the thousandth time strength is defense and ball control on offense. Weakness in a game like this is depth, especially on special teams.

This question I have never seen before. What pause? bearkat paws you mean, we eat those for breakfast. Who is the best player during a timeout when the game is paused? Well I would assume the coaches and players are the leaders. Not sure how to answer such a weird question.

Pro Style and Tampa 2

What else do you want us to repeat? Its all about you Lynchmob, take the spotlight and dont fuck it up

CAS4127
08-21-2013, 01:47 AM
I am waiting for the 17th thread to be started about the same subject before I chime in.

the biggest trolls usually dont read threw other threads as they are too selfish and want all the talk to revolve around them. So lets satisfy your laziness, what do you want us to repeat that we have said in all the other threads asking the same thing?

For the thousandth time strength is defense and ball control on offense.

This question I have never seen before. What pause? bearcat paws you mean, we eat those for breakfast. Who is the best player during a timeout when the game is paused? Well I would assume the coaches and players are the leaders. Not sure how to answer such a weird question.

Pro Style and Tampa 2

What else do you want us to repeat?

Boy, a truer post could not have been made. If these guys would just read what peeps post, digest it, try as best their nitwit minds will allow them to understand it, they would cease with the incessant thread starting and willy-billy posting.

Field position, fundamental playing, deliberate, power running game, offense ( with a bit of Boise State in recipe and controlled passing game), strong defense with fundamentals dictating, and taking care of the ball. What else is there to say, other than I can't wait for the feeling when we beat them?!?!

SamsRams
08-21-2013, 02:03 AM
It blows my mind how people cry so much. Seriously, go create a ndsu themed name and go post this same type of thread at GoEMAN or ManWOW or whatever that site is called. title it Tell me about the Wildcats, ask them which pause they are most successful at and see what your responses will be. Shit do that with any team page that has a strong fanbase. You will get treated like a gimp because to think none of this has ever been talked about is straight stupidity and laziness. If I want info on KSate I will go find Info on KState.

I dont give a crap what you think about your D-ends, I will do my own research and realize you are thin and will probably pull Wood's redshirt. I dont need you to tell me Lockett and Thompson are two the best returners in all for college football. I'll watch the videos of them myself. You will never hear me ask you about your offensive line because I know how impressive they are and are lead by a walk on at center and all 5 started last year. Its called doing research for yourself and if you want to chime in on a thread that has already been started discussing the same things, well good for you. But this incessant thread starting by the KSU fans just so they can feel important for 5 minutes out of their day is annoying

56BISON73
08-21-2013, 02:16 AM
It blows my mind how people cry so much. Seriously, go create a ndsu themed name and go post this same type of thread at GoEMAN or ManWOW or whatever that site is called. title it Tell me about the Wildcats, ask them which pause they are most successful at and see what your responses will be. Shit do that with any team page that has a strong fanbase. You will get treated like a gimp because to think none of this has ever been talked about is straight stupidity and laziness. If I want info on KSate I will go find Info on KState.

I dont give a crap what you think about your D-ends, I will do my own research and realize you are thin and will probably pull Wood's redshirt. I dont need you to tell me Lockett and Thompson are two the best returners in all for college football. I'll watch the videos of them myself. You will never hear me ask you about your offensive line because I know how impressive they are and are lead by a walk on at center and all 5 started last year. Its called doing research for yourself and if you want to chime in on a thread that has already been started discussing the same things, well good for you. But this incessant thread starting by the KSU fans just so they can feel important for 5 minutes out of their day is annoying

Whats funny is when most opposing teams trolls arrive here many are aghast that they arent showing the Bison and the people here respect. Heres a hint folks---they are here to give you shit. Even though some wrap their questions in a neat little bow disguised as asking questions about the Bison. Why it surprises many is beyond me.

SamsRams
08-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Whats funny is when most opposing teams trolls arrive here many are aghast that they arent showing the Bison and the people here respect. Heres a hint folks---they are here to give you shit. Even though some wrap their questions in a neat little bow disguised as asking questions about the Bison. Why it surprises many is beyond me.

And you can bet a majority of them are not fans of either NDSU or KSU.

td577
08-21-2013, 02:33 AM

For the thousandth time strength is defense and ball control on offense. Weakness in a game like this is depth, especially on special teams.

This question I have never seen before. What pause? bearkat paws you mean, we eat those for breakfast. Who is the best player during a timeout when the game is paused? Well I would assume the coaches and players are the leaders. Not sure how to answer such a weird question.

Pro Style and Tampa 2

What else do you want us to repeat? Its all about you Lynchmob, take the spotlight and dont fuck it up

Who is the best player during a timeout when the game is paused?

I have always wondered this. It used to be the third string kicker warming up with no chance in hell of ever playing. Kind of like getting his bullpen work in.

SamsRams
08-21-2013, 04:54 AM

I have always wondered this. It used to be the third string kicker warming up with no chance in hell of ever playing. Kind of like getting his bullpen work in.

Yeah but was he the best player during each pause is his question. Sometimes there are in game pauses, sometimes team timeout pauses and sometimes there are injury pauses. To say the third string kicker is the best during each of those pauses is kind of crazy. but you may be right. let's all pause to think about it

MAKBison
08-21-2013, 05:05 AM
when the game is :facepalm2: pawsed :rofl: the 12 man is the most important.....DUH

LynchMob42
08-21-2013, 12:54 PM
These are the responses I expected. I read several comments asking for K-State fans to discuss football and drop all the ancillary stuff. So, I created a thread to talk about football, and just football.

I'm fairly certain that the NDSU fanbase is made up of good, midwestern, hard-working people, who love football and love their team.
It sounds like CAS may know a great deal about the game, but still doesn't want to share that knowledge. And then there are jacka$$es like Sams and Longhorn who are only interested in being jacka$$es..... and, by the way, you're doing a fine job of it.

MNLonghorn10
08-21-2013, 12:59 PM
how the hell was I being a jackass...I answered your questions the second post in this thread.

houndawg
08-21-2013, 01:04 PM

Could you tell more about why you think these two are better for college football than other returners?

SamsRams
08-21-2013, 05:09 PM
These are the responses I expected. I read several comments asking for K-State fans to discuss football and drop all the ancillary stuff. So, I created a thread to talk about football, and just football.

I'm fairly certain that the NDSU fanbase is made up of good, midwestern, hard-working people, who love football and love their team.
It sounds like CAS may know a great deal about the game, but still doesn't want to share that knowledge. And then there are jacka$$es like Sams and Longhorn who are only interested in being jacka$$es..... and, by the way, you're doing a fine job of it.

what wildcats are good during pauses?

You claim you started this thread it to talk football nothing in this post is talking about football. Quite ironic don't you think

Answer Guy
08-26-2013, 07:25 PM

Seems like a pretty easy question, CAS.

CAS4127
08-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Seems like a pretty easy question, CAS.

Straight up that we will "show" better than any UN_ team has against FCS/BCS team!!

Answer Guy
08-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Straight up that we will "show" better than any UN_ team has against FCS/BCS team!!

Your prior post said a win...guess you're talking moral victory.

Chickenshit.

CAS4127
08-26-2013, 07:37 PM

Chickenshit.

I'll taken the Bison and spread--straight up!!!!1

Answer Guy
08-27-2013, 04:07 AM
I'll taken the Bison and spread--straight up!!!!1

You couldn't even backpedal like that back in your playing days.

BisonFan02
08-27-2013, 04:12 AM
You couldn't even backpedal like that back in your playing days.

Judging by the success of the un_ in those days, I don't think he had to worry too much about anything that wasn't in front of him...if the play even made it to the second level :D

CaBisonFan
08-27-2013, 05:01 AM

Chickenshit.

No real Bison fan, or former player, believes in moral victories. We don't need to. Losers need moral victories.

CaBisonFan
08-27-2013, 05:10 AM

Sick of the k-st threads. Can't believe how many trolls have come here to ask stupid questions. Yir in the bunch.

Read our threads to find out what you need to know.

I've gone to your forums...and I wouldn't waste 5 minutes signing up and posting.

ndsubison1
08-27-2013, 05:55 AM
looks like jeff kolpack has been scoping out Bisonville again:

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/410287/

1998braves64
08-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Looked at forecast on weather.com calling for 99 high. NOAA is calling for 98. Didn't check humidity forecast. Low temps for Friday night and Saturday morning is low to mid 70s.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

roadwarrior
08-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Looked at forecast on weather.com calling for 99 high. NOAA is calling for 98. Didn't check humidity forecast. Low temps for Friday night and Saturday morning is low to mid 70s.

And we always thought the Fargodome provided protection against below zero temperatures on game days. The A/C would feel good this week!

Bisonator98
08-27-2013, 01:01 PM

We're screwed, forfeit now, save travel expenses. :facepalm:

1998braves64
08-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Was just update.. I have no concerns that Bohl and staff will be prepared for the weather for the most part heat is very controllable by staff.. And our players have played in heat most likely at some point in their lives.

AjaxTheMighty
08-28-2013, 09:43 PM

So, what should the criteria be for posters of other schools? Just curious. Should they just not come on here? "What blows my mind" is how you get worked up at all about stuff posted (in repeat or not).......on a message board. Its a message board. I can see getting worked up in a political debate, or a tug-of-war, or something like that. But a message board? It is difficult to fathom ANYONE getting worked up, other than personal attacks, on a message board, but yet somehow you find a way. You're not alone though so you have that anyway.