PDA

View Full Version : Bring Metrodome Attitude to Fargodome

CaBisonFan
11-06-2006, 12:02 AM
When I watched the game against the Gophers I couldn't believe how loud the SU crowd sounded. *It was a huge roar of sound, not unlike a major football crowd in a big game. *I would give anything to be in Fargo for these last two games. *

I challenge everyone to bring their Metrodome attitude to the Fargodome. *Starting this coming Saturday, turn the dome into a home advantage. *Something magical happened in Minneapolis, even though the scoreboard didn't show the real story. *

One of the things to pull from that game is how to support the team...and it showed how many Bison fans there really are. *Don't let the casual fans have a moment of peace. *If they're going to occupy a seat, make their ears hurt.

Heck, even my Sioux fan brother-in-law is catching the fever. *He called me at the end of the game against UC Davis...and he was VERY excited. *That says a lot. *A "whole" lot. *

Go Bison Fans !!!!!!!!!

NDSUFREAK10
11-06-2006, 12:32 AM
I plan on wearing my yellow and green, wearing my bison hat backwards, waving my code green towel in the air, standing on 3rd downs, and losing my voice by the end of the 1st.

It is going to be some crazy style shit.

GET LOUD!!!!

sambini
11-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Lets pack the place. These guys deserve it++++

Tatanka
11-06-2006, 12:38 AM
When I watched the game against the Gophers I couldn't believe how loud the SU crowd sounded. *It was a huge roar of sound, not unlike a major football crowd in a big game. *I would give anything to be in Fargo for these last two games. *

I challenge everyone to bring their Metrodome attitude to the Fargodome. *Starting this coming Saturday, turn the dome into a home advantage. *Something magical happened in Minneapolis, even though the scoreboard didn't show the real story. *

One of the things to pull from that game is how to support the team...and it showed how many Bison fans there really are. *Don't let the casual fans have a moment of peace. *If they're going to occupy a seat, make their ears hurt.
Heck, even my Sioux fan brother-in-law is catching the fever. *He called me at the end of the game against UC Davis...and he was VERY excited. *That says a lot. *A "whole" lot. *

Go Bison Fans !!!!!!!!!
Brings a tear to Tatanka's eye. A hearty ++ to you, CABisonFan.

met1990
11-06-2006, 12:59 AM
It is going to be some crazy style shit.

That's the exact style of shit I'm hoping for.

Swaghook
11-06-2006, 01:02 AM

Go Bison Fans !!!!!!!!!I'm hoping that after this game the Fargodome will truely be the Thunderdome!!!

No_Skill
11-06-2006, 01:38 AM
If we don't get at least one false start or ealy TO, I'll be very disappointed.

Remember to do your vocal warm ups, me me me me, la la la la. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

I plan on doing severe damage to both my vocal chords and my ear drums.

Jdubs21
11-06-2006, 02:20 AM
yeah we better make 18000 fans seem like 60,000....the louder the crowd the more interest any recruits are gonna have in NDSU....any player would want to play in front of an enthusiastic crowd every saturday...so lets show them fargo loves their football team