PDA

View Full Version : Bison Game Day Viewing Options - Twin Cities

BISON1434er
08-06-2013, 11:45 PM
I'm looking to know where the Bison Games are on TV in Twin Cities. Unfortunately, I will be in the Twin Cities during the Deleware State game, and I and some friends would like to watch the game over some burgers and beer in the company of other Bison.

I have heard that the games are always on at Joe Senser's in Roseville? Is this true, and is it just one TV, or is their a Bison viewing party organized for the event each weekend? Also, does it depend on the opponent whether their is a viewing party?

What other locations, if any, have the game on each weekend? Any info will be helpful.

HerdBot
08-07-2013, 12:03 AM
They haven't updated Minneapolos yet but here's where they post them. You can host a party too

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommunity/watchparties

SlickVic
08-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Yo Joe Sensers Bloomington has always been the #1 spot. They even turn up sound and last time we crashed it there was 50-60 bison fans there izzy even met a lady of the night there ialto

Wally
08-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Perhaps the mods would want to sticky a more general thread regarding tv viewing options, not only in the Twin Cities, but elsewhere in the universe.

BISON1434er
08-07-2013, 03:31 AM
So does Joe Senser's make it a point to have the NDSU game on because it does draw a crowd, and thus they make a lot of money on the beer that will be sold?