PDA

View Full Version : Bison Greats AMA?

344Johnson
06-29-2013, 07:04 AM
So some people on this site might frequent reddit.com. I personally don't but they do have a pretty cool thing they do where they get celebrities to do an 'AMA' which is Ask Me Anything. I think it'd be really interesting if we could get some former Bison players to do one of these. I understand not all of us know former Bison players well enough to convince them to take an hour or two out of their day to do one but it seems like a fun thing to do. We could find out some stuff about when they played, what they are up to now, etc. Might be a stupid idea, might be a good one. Wouldn't mind getting people's takes on it.

CaBisonFan
06-29-2013, 11:23 AM
So some people on this site might frequent reddit.com. I personally don't but they do have a pretty cool thing they do where they get celebrities to do an 'AMA' which is Ask Me Anything. I think it'd be really interesting if we could get some former Bison players to do one of these. I understand not all of us know former Bison players well enough to convince them to take an hour or two out of their day to do one but it seems like a fun thing to do. We could find out some stuff about when they played, what they are up to now, etc. Might be a stupid idea, might be a good one. Wouldn't mind getting people's takes on it.

Sounds good to me.

BadlandsBison
06-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Christian Dudzik did one, it was a lot Georgia southern fans who still weren't convinced they lost

IBleedYellow
06-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Christian Dudzik did one, it was a lot Georgia southern fans who still weren't convinced they lost

I laughed and loved his AMA. He did a Damn good job deflecting their pompous attitudes.

Galaxy S4

344Johnson
06-30-2013, 01:07 AM
I laughed and loved his AMA. He did a Damn good job deflecting their pompous attitudes.

Galaxy S4

If I was him, I probably would've cocked some people off. He did a really good job.