PDA

View Full Version : surprised how little traffic there is here ...

tmcats
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
so tell us:

how many bison fans travel to manhattan?
what is ndsu's strength on the field?
what's the weakness?
how about k-state - strength and weakness?
final score?

tjbison
06-19-2013, 04:12 PM
so tell us:

how many bison fans travel to manhattan? 55,000
what is ndsu's strength on the field? Travis Beck
what's the weakness? Not having Beck on he field
how about k-state - strength and weakness? ???
final score? 114-0 good guys

:duel:

:biggrin:

tmcats
06-19-2013, 04:18 PM
isn't beck the linebacker who was suspended? if so, how can you call that a strength for the k-state game?

HerdBot
06-19-2013, 04:28 PM
5k Bison fans unless it moves to arrow head. The. 10,000
Our strength is our defense and ball control offense
No weakness on defense except linebacker depth
KSU weakness is too many new guys on defense
Final score; I think KSU wins by 3 but I will not be shocked if we pull an upset. Everyone else will

tmcats
06-19-2013, 04:39 PM
arrowhead? wth?

tjbison
06-19-2013, 04:45 PM
isn't beck the linebacker who was suspended? if so, how can you call that a strength for the k-state game?

ok your WAAAAAYYYYYY too serious

CAS4127
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
so tell us:

what's the weakness?
final score?

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28335-If-you-re-going-to-the-KState-football-game...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30378-Random-thoughts-from-a-K-Stater-looking-forward-to-hosting-NDSU

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30388-K-State-s-Dirty-Little-Secret

Or are you being a sarcastic dickhead perhaps?!?!?!?!?

TAILG8R
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
ok your WAAAAAYYYYYY too serious

I thought he was being funny by the name of his thread "surprised how little traffic there is here"

344Johnson
06-19-2013, 04:51 PM
so tell us:

what's the weakness?
final score?

I'll GUESS between 5-7,000. Whatever the ticket allotment is plus a couple thousand extra.
NDSU strength - Defense. Defense. Defense. Power running game.
NDSU weakness - Passing game is not consistent.
K-State strength- Bill Snyder.
K-State weakness- Tons of turnover from last years team.

No prediction on final score, one team wins by 3-7 points.

tmcats
06-19-2013, 05:06 PM
arrowhead has been used by k-state on a few occasions and by snyder only for really big ones, beating cal when green bays' qb - forgot his name - was there and beating iowa badly. prince put together a silly series with iowa state labeled farmegedon by naysayers. but that was quickly squelched when bill returned. there's no way in hell state would ever play the bison at arrowhead. however, they may play next year's auburn game there to meet a financial/contractual commitment with the war eagles. of course the cats have played in numerous big12 champship games at camerorhead.

Bisonator98
06-19-2013, 05:21 PM
so tell us: Who is us?

how many bison fans travel to manhattan? However many can get tickets.
what is ndsu's strength on the field? Defense
what's the weakness? Deep passing game
how about k-state - strength and weakness? Strength = Oline, Weakness = new guys on defense
final score? 31-21

thundarsdaddy
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28335-If-you-re-going-to-the-KState-football-game...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30378-Random-thoughts-from-a-K-Stater-looking-forward-to-hosting-NDSU

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30388-K-State-s-Dirty-Little-Secret

Or are you being a sarcastic dickhead perhaps?!?!?!?!?

Wasnt there Kansas(KU) fans who would act like sarcastic dickheads a few years ago? Seems like humility took their sarcasm away?

gumby013
06-19-2013, 05:23 PM
The glare from the new lights off of our coach's head will give K state fits.

tmcats
06-19-2013, 05:27 PM
'us' would be interested and friendly visitors like me.

CAS4127
06-19-2013, 05:42 PM
'us' would be interested and friendly visitors like me.

Then why the thread title when the questions you have broached have been and will continue to be discussed at length up to, during and after the game? Hard to believe you wouldn't have scrolled through the Football Forum before starting a new thread with that title but, then again, I should default to my "never assume anything" mode perhaps.

tmcats
06-19-2013, 09:03 PM
just trying to create conversation. i didn't know some bison had such thin skin though.

hey, what are they going to call the fighting sioux?

AmberValley
06-19-2013, 09:22 PM
just trying to create conversation. i didn't know some bison had such thin skin though.

The Knuckleheads

KilldeerBison
06-19-2013, 09:32 PM

The Wildcats, since nobody is really representing that mascot very well.

heckler
06-19-2013, 10:07 PM

When does your stadium do the rock chalk chant? I know Kansas football isn't highly regarded but congrats on your basketball team getting to the elite 8. Self is a hell of a coach.

MNLonghorn10
06-19-2013, 10:14 PM
so tell us:

what's the weakness?
final score?
Its the sports abyss. Nothing to talk about when your team is favored in the MVFC, #1 in the FCS in every poll and odds on favorite to win the championship again in FCS. Think Michigan/App St. but obviously KState wont be #5 in the country.
NDSU's strength is their defense. They have anchors in the back, linebacker and front. Very stout. 2 good running backs and a LT that should get looks from the NFL. He's a mountain. QB is a 3.5 year starter. Wont kill you with his arm, but towards the end of last year, they really started using him as a read option QB which gave team fits and he's can bust open large gains with his legs. He had quite a chunk of rushing TD's.
Weakness would be the QB's arm. The one loss was due to him throwing 2 pick 6's. Bison had their chances to win but it wasn't meant to be.
Dont know the final score, Ill save it for the predictions thread a little closer to the game.

SamsRams
06-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Let's be honest, Hutchinson Community College is a better team than Kansas State this year

CAS4127
06-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Let's be honest, Hutchinson Community College is a better team than Kansas State this year

Well, that's not even a fair comparison. / purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Puetz
06-20-2013, 12:03 AM
The Bison's strength is to consistently win over a long period time against all levels of competition. You are looking at a program that is fearless about whomever is standing across from them. They have proven it year-in and year-out over decades. That's just the way it is; that's Bison Football!

tmcats
06-20-2013, 12:31 AM

what makes you say that?

SamsRams
06-20-2013, 12:38 AM
what makes you say that?

Because Emporia St is the only football team Kansas football fans care about

IzzyFlexion
06-20-2013, 12:38 AM

what makes you say that?

cuz he's smackin' the living shit out of you.

gumby013
06-20-2013, 12:49 AM
I'd be worried if we were playing Haskell.

1st&TennBison
06-20-2013, 01:25 AM
Because Emporia St is the only football team Kansas football fans care about

Don't forget about the Ft. Hayes State Tigers.

tmcats
06-20-2013, 01:43 AM
you guys really try hard, i'll give you that.

gotts
06-20-2013, 01:49 AM
you guys really try hard, i'll give you that. but it is ndsu not the fighting sioux. i get it.

I'm glad you guys decided to bring your football program back and a bit honored the first game back is NDSU. I'm convinced the Shockers can be more than a basketball school!

SamsRams
06-20-2013, 01:52 AM
you guys really try hard, i'll give you that.

When are you guys gonna take the Wichita St model and cancel football?

Oh yeah Wichita States top intermural 7 on 7 team would beat the 2013 KSU Wildkitties

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
06-20-2013, 01:53 AM

the fighting who?

tmcats
06-20-2013, 02:03 AM
When are you guys gonna take the Wichita St model and cancel football?

Oh yeah Wichita States top intermural 7 on 7 team would beat the 2013 KSU Wildkitties

seriously, is this the best you got in fargo? i'm sitting over here at the lake in alex wondering wtf is up on bisonboard. i thought you were serious about football.

CaBisonFan
06-20-2013, 02:04 AM
The Bison's strength is to consistently win over a long period time against all levels of competition. You are looking at a program that is fearless about whomever is standing across from them. They have proven it year-in and year-out over decades. That's just the way it is; that's Bison Football!

This is one of the fundamental truths about the program since the early 60s.

SamsRams
06-20-2013, 02:10 AM
seriously, is this the best you got in fargo? i'm sitting over here at the lake in alex wondering wtf is up on bisonboard. i thought you were serious about football.

Only way to respond to trolls is with troll comments. you are welcome

tmcats
06-20-2013, 02:16 AM
you boys need to start acting like you've been here before rather than like a bunch of jackrabbitholes. otherwise, you'll be ignored. not the place i'd think you'd want to find yourselves.

56BISON73
06-20-2013, 02:17 AM

If this board isnt meeting your needs why not move to another venue that does?

56BISON73
06-20-2013, 02:18 AM
you boys need to start acting like you've been here before rather than like a bunch of jackrabbitholes. otherwise, you'll be ignored. not the place i'd think you'd want to find yourselves.

pretty critical for some one who hasnt added anything of value to the board.

BisonTeacher
06-20-2013, 02:21 AM

Speaking of ignore...done and done. That was for you tabs. But if you respond...i wont know because i have you on ignore.

tmcats
06-20-2013, 02:23 AM
i see why you use a baby picture.

BisonEngrGirl
06-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I see why you use the default robot midget.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

JustinTyem
06-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Just so know there is some Irony with KSU-NDSU........... NDSU Qb Brock Jensen's HS Basketball coach was Ron Weber,the older Brother of KSU's Basketball Head Coack Bruce Weber............. Just a LiL Tidbits :biggrin:

Bisonator98
06-20-2013, 02:04 PM

Hi Lakes...