PDA

View Full Version : James Madison Loses....Do We Move Up?

CaBisonFan
11-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Do we move up...or will the voters begin to give they playoff-bound teams more votes...just because.

If we go 10-1...will the polls leave the Bison in the top 5?

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:53 PM
How do you drop a team that is pounding everybody. NDSU will win next week and should finish in the top 3.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-11-2006, 09:53 PM
We will move up and the polls will leave the NCAA to enjoy the black eye of having a consensus top 5 team not in the playoffs. #4 for sure, probably higher, likely to #3.

Bisonguy
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
NDSU should leapfrog Montana, due to the comparative score index on consecutive weeks. :)

WYOBISONMAN
11-11-2006, 09:59 PM
NDSU is the BEST team in DI-AA right now........they will get my #1 vote in the AGS poll.......

CaBisonFan
11-11-2006, 10:00 PM
NDSU should leapfrog Montana, due to the comparative score index on consecutive weeks. *:)

I'm not being 'smart' with this question. *It's a serious question. *Do these people pay attention to comparative scores, especially when it applies to a perennial power like Montana?

Bisonguy
11-11-2006, 10:20 PM
NDSU should leapfrog Montana, due to the comparative score index on consecutive weeks. *:)

I'm not being 'smart' with this question. *It's a serious question. *Do these people pay attention to comparative scores, especially when it applies to a perennial power like Montana? *

Depends on the individual. Bohl and Taylor have stated previously that some voters take it much more seriously than others.

Heck, I dropped from voting in the AGS poll because it was taking too much time for me to complete my ballot. It's honestly lots of work, and anyone that actually gives it 100% should be looking at scores, amongst a multitude of other factors. Sad to say, many voters in the polls (any of them) don't go look at as much info as they should.