PDA

View Full Version : SDSU 21- SUU 14 SUU is still kicking

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 08:51 PM
SDSU may be getting a taste of their own medicine, SUU scores 2 quick TDs

kchats
11-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I saw the score as 21-7 on ESPN. SUU must have just scored.

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Jacks fumbled the Kickoff after the first SUU TD. Led to the 2nd TD

JackJD
11-11-2006, 09:07 PM
SDSU 28, SUU 14 at the end of the 3rd

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Go Jacks. I want them undefeated in the conference when they get smacked next week!

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 09:14 PM
28-21 early in the 4th quarter

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 09:23 PM
SDSU hits a FG to make it 31-21

gwendel
11-11-2006, 09:27 PM
How much time left?

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Under 9 min to go

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Neither web broadcast is working.

broke_back_mnt
11-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Is it over? If it is and the Jacks win we got a big game in Fargo!! Best D1_AA conference title game in the Fabulous Fargo Dome!! YEA!!!!! Go BISON!!!

gwendel
11-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Neither web broadcast is working.

That's what I found, too. Glad it's not just me.

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Says the stream isn't available for both games.

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Rabbits game broadcast is working now. 51 seconds left 31-21 Jacks punting.

DenverBison05
11-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Jacks win 31-21

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Jacks win 31-21 and come into the Fabulous FargoDome undefeated in conference play. Dakota Marker and the Great West Football Conference Championship are decided next weekend. Fill the Dome and pound the rabbits. ;D

kchats
11-11-2006, 09:56 PM
As long as NDSU plays their game next weekend there is no way the game is close against SDSU. *Jacks have had a nice run but this Bison team is something else. *They have dominated every game this year (although the domination waited until the second half against UCD). *Bison are also at home and the Jacks struggle big time in Fargo. *Bison win easily by 21 points or more.

Listening to the Jacks announcers postgame and all they can talk about is next week's game at Fargo. They mentioned being totally shocked that NDSU pounded Cal-Poly 51-14. They said they couldn't believe a team could put 51 on Cal-Poly's defense.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Their #1 challenge will be avoiding a hang over from this game and come out and play like they can. If they don't they will lose. However, if they play up to their talent level they will drill SDSU. I predict 35-10 Bison.

kchats
11-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Playing at home is a big advantage for the Bison. Jacks don't play well in the Dome.

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Quick question guys, if you were buying tix in the Fargodome as an SDSU fan, would you buy in the visitor section or look somewhere else. The diagram on gobison makes the visitor section look like they are terrible seats. I tried to get into the reserved seats in the endzone, and there are tix available but it says they are in the thunderzone. Is that a mistake as a jackrabbit fan? What do you all suggest?

JackJD
11-11-2006, 10:17 PM
rabbit79: buy the best you can...don't buy in the visitor's section, they're the worst seats in the house. I'm close to the 50 but high up...still okay seats.

Your neck will be sore if you sit in the visitor's section (looking one direction all night).

Bisonguy
11-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Quick question guys, if you were buying tix in the Fargodome as an SDSU fan, would you buy in the visitor section or look somewhere else. *The diagram on gobison makes the visitor section look like they are terrible seats. *I tried to get into the reserved seats in the endzone, and there are tix available but it says they are in the thunderzone. *Is that a mistake as a jackrabbit fan? *What do you all suggest?

The Thunderzone is the reserved seating in the endzone, in the lower rows of the endzone. Not bad seats IMO. The upper rows are general admission.

Personally, there aren't that bad of seats in the Fargodome, especially after going to the Minnesota game.

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Is is rude for a jackrabbit fan to sit in the thunderzone?

kchats
11-11-2006, 10:29 PM
I think Bison fans are pretty hospitable. Bison fans will be loud next weekend for a big time game. If you don't mind sittting with Bison fans you should be OK.

TheDoctor
11-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Their #1 challenge will be avoiding a hang over from this game and come out and play like they can. *If they don't they will lose. *However, if they play up to their talent level they will drill SDSU. *I predict 35-10 Bison.

How do you have a hang over with one game to go (for your conference championship mind you) and no post season play? YOU DON'T! This is their National Championship game next week! Bison in a rout! ;)

NDSUstudent
11-11-2006, 10:31 PM

If I were you I would sit in the North Thunderzone since it's closer to the rabbit section and the south end is full of rowdy Bison fans.

Bisonguy
11-11-2006, 10:32 PM

No.

The thunderzone is more of a namesake, than it is a an actual section. NDSU/Fargodome originally tried to market it as an area for the rowdiest of fans, but due to the Fargodome nazis, it's now just reserved endzone seating.

If you have an option, the north endzone would probably be preferred, as that is closer to the visitior's section, and farthest from the student seciton. The south endzone is an entirely different deal...... Right next to the students, and on the opposite end from the visitor's section. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!

THEsocalledfan
11-11-2006, 11:20 PM

No.

The thunderzone is more of a namesake, than it is a an actual section. NDSU/Fargodome originally tried to market it as an area for the rowdiest of fans, but due to the Fargodome nazis, it's now just reserved endzone seating.

If you have an option, the north endzone would probably be preferred, as that is closer to the visitior's section, and farthest from the student seciton. The south endzone is an entirely different deal...... Right next to the students, and on the opposite end from the visitor's section. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!

The sissy fans from the University that must not be named used to hide form us down on that end. Thank goodness male SDSU fans don't were sweaters, turtlenecks, and hair spray to football games....

No_Skill
11-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Their #1 challenge will be avoiding a hang over from this game and come out and play like they can. *If they don't they will lose. *However, if they play up to their talent level they will drill SDSU. *I predict 35-10 Bison.

Hangover? Are you nutz? This is the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

NDSUFREAK10
11-12-2006, 12:50 AM
If i were a bunny fan, i wouldnt sit in the south thunderzone, because it actually IS the tunderzone. They are aluminum stands with regular blue and red seats. It is the tunderzone down there because of the feet going up and down on the aluminum floor that makes it rumble.

Tatanka
11-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Yes, please, sit on the north side, for your own good.

But please, join us for some great tailgating before the game, and be our guests at what is sure to be a great game in the dome. There really isn't a bad seat in the house for football when you get down to it, so don't worry about where your seats are.

Just do Tatanka a favor and leave your bunny bells at home. The FargoDomeNazis might take them away anyhow.

THEsocalledfan
11-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Yes, please, sit on the north side, for your own good.

But please, join us for some great tailgating before the game, and be our guests at what is sure to be a great game in the dome. *There really isn't a bad seat in the house for football when you get down to it, so don't worry about where your seats are.

Just do Tatanka a favor and leave your bunny bells at home. *The FargoDomeNazis might take them away anyhow.

Tatanka, I think I have fallen in love with you. There is something about those swinging arms that is just too much for me!

Tatanka
11-12-2006, 01:33 AM
:-?

Ummm, thanks? :D

THEsocalledfan
11-12-2006, 01:40 AM
:-?

Ummm, thanks? :D

Homer and Tatanka make cute babies....

JackJD
11-12-2006, 02:11 AM

I sat among Bison fans last year and they were fine but this year they may not be so nice. ( ;) -- last year, there wasn't much reason to be inhospitable; this year, there will be a reason.)