PDA

View Full Version : Naofall Folahan

tony
04-17-2013, 01:10 PM
I tried to spell that name right...

http://www.silive.com/colleges/index.ssf/2013/04/wagner_college_basketball_team_1.html
(http://www.silive.com/colleges/index.ssf/2013/04/wagner_college_basketball_team_1.html)

Sources indicate the 6-foot-11 Folahan is interested in transferring to Rider, Loyola Marymount, Hartford, North Dakota State or Division II Stonehill.

Sounds like he's unhappy with playing time. He's a junior.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
04-17-2013, 02:20 PM
That would be AWESOME to have him! Get him here!

steelbison
04-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Interesting....In the article they mention Jay Harris from Valpo. If memory serves me correctly we were after him bigtime...

RedRiver
04-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Interesting....In the article they mention Jay Harris from Valpo. If memory serves me correctly we were after him bigtime...
Yes we were.

Mr. Burgundy
04-17-2013, 09:39 PM

Not sure if BIGTIME actually describes how much we wanted him!!! BADLY!!! The BSA didn't help us...reason #817,817

HerdBot
04-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Next years team is our best team with a 1 year window. We have some great competition with Denver coming in. We could use a nearly 7 foot shot blocker who plays defense and rebounds

silkamilkamonico
04-18-2013, 02:52 AM
Next years team is our best team with a 1 year window. We have some great competition with Denver coming in. We could use a nearly 7 foot shot blocker who plays defense and rebounds

He would have to sit out next year.

Not sure how I feel about him. We do need bigs in the worst way after next year though. I would imagine Saul would have a vision of a defensive presence in the middle which would really free up our Guards on defense. Would likely have to be matched up with a scoring 4 to work.

ndsubison1
04-18-2013, 07:20 AM
good size but doesnt look very good offensively

SamsRams
04-18-2013, 09:28 AM
There is a scholarship available?

The list looks like 5 names pulled out of a hat.

HerdBot
04-18-2013, 04:06 PM
He would have to sit out next year.

Not sure how I feel about him. We do need bigs in the worst way after next year though. I would imagine Saul would have a vision of a defensive presence in the middle which would really free up our Guards on defense. Would likely have to be matched up with a scoring 4 to work.

That's too bad. Would be a 1 year band aid and we would probably need a big guy more in 2 years. Is he a 1 year guy?