goalpost
04-13-2013, 01:31 PM
the schedule shows 11 did they move it back ? to 1130

TransAmBison
04-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

goalpost
04-13-2013, 01:48 PM
if anybody know differently let me know , if I can save a half hour in cold I will

Bisonfan1
04-13-2013, 02:32 PM
hopefully someone will post a few pics for us out of towners. Thanx - And no question you guys are tailgating right :D

SDbison
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
hopefully someone will post a few pics for us out of towners. Thanx - And no question you guys are tailgating right :D No tailgating allowed at scrimmages (other than Spring game). A couple years ago a few of us found out that is frowned upon by NDSU and Fargo's finest. Just sayin.

BismarckBisonFan
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Looks like it starts at 11:30. No one on the field now.

Bisonwinagn
04-13-2013, 04:12 PM
I assume this is being played at Dacotah field. Is it snowing up there yet?

BadlandsBison
04-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Overcast but nice outside.

BismarckBisonFan
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
I assume this is being played at Dacotah field. Is it snowing up there yet?. No snow last night or this morning. Field is dry. Was at the practice yesterday afternoon and it was chilly with the wind. Players handled it very well.

tony
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Please keep in mind Bisonville's unofficial motto: "Photos, or it didn't happen."

BadlandsBison
04-13-2013, 04:42 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/14/a6yruruh.jpg
Dbacks with Klieman

BadlandsBison
04-13-2013, 04:51 PM
One more before I hang up and listen. Keller looked accurate and the kicker #31 has a powerful, I repeat, powerful leg.

Ok, welcome back to football!

I'm not an elite football mind like PA or CAS :) and don't ask me "how did this guy look" cuz I watched very few individuals today, and mostly the defense.
If you compare Brock now to this time last spring he is a lot more in control and a lot better. The passing game was pretty vanilla (maybe it always is) but I can't say Brock forced a pass at any point. He had a couple nice completions including to the TE #88. Seems to me that Carson didn't go through his progressions as fast but still looked ok. He has an awesome arm and throws an awesome spiral and he is big. I didn't see another QB today, did our 3rd guy leave?

Billy Turner didn't play but was in full pads with no tape or braces. I think he is just on self preservation duty. I believe the starting LT was #72 or maybe #70.

The people who took snaps at MLB were Olson, #44 Rogers and #38 Littlejohn.

Jirik was in street clothes. Is he out for the spring? Juckem was in street clothes shootin' the breeze, but we pretty much knew he was done, poor guy.

Nick Goeser was running the special teams.

DTs made quite a few plays, sorry I can't name individuals. Schaetz was an obvious one though, he looked powerful as usual.

Heagle was in street clothes (as expected) but was right beside Klieman about 80% of the time. Shepherd #24 was playing safety. All in all the secondary was a great position.

BisonTeacher
04-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Please keep in mind Bisonville's unofficial motto: "Photos, or it didn't happen."

Someone should put that on a T-Shirt. :biggrin:

ndsubison1
04-14-2013, 01:47 AM
how about the corner spots?

Rockbear99
04-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Damn took the family to circus and should have went to practice first.

KilldeerBison
04-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Damn took the family to circus and should have went to practice first.So, you took your family to El' Forko to see the Pooh? Were they still shoveling snow? Did they finaly get the big-top up? Fun to watch clowns with the crazy speed?

bri-dog
04-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Here's the story from the Foolum -- sounds like Darius Anderson broke his hand...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/396397/group/Sports/

BismarckBisonFan
04-14-2013, 07:13 PM
One more before I hang up and listen. Keller looked accurate and the kicker #31 has a powerful, I repeat, powerful leg.

Ok, welcome back to football!

I'm not an elite football mind like PA or CAS :) and don't ask me "how did this guy look" cuz I watched very few individuals today, and mostly the defense.
If you compare Brock now to this time last spring he is a lot more in control and a lot better. The passing game was pretty vanilla (maybe it always is) but I can't say Brock forced a pass at any point. He had a couple nice completions including to the TE #88. Seems to me that Carson didn't go through his progressions as fast but still looked ok. He has an awesome arm and throws an awesome spiral and he is big. I didn't see another QB today, did our 3rd guy leave?

Billy Turner didn't play but was in full pads with no tape or braces. I think he is just on self preservation duty. I believe the starting LT was #72 or maybe #70.

The people who took snaps at MLB were Olson, #44 Rogers and #38 Littlejohn.

Jirik was in street clothes. Is he out for the spring? Juckem was in street clothes shootin' the breeze, but we pretty much knew he was done, poor guy.

Nick Goeser was running the special teams.

DTs made quite a few plays, sorry I can't name individuals. Schaetz was an obvious one though, he looked powerful as usual.

Heagle was in street clothes (as expected) but was right beside Klieman about 80% of the time. Shepherd #24 was playing safety. All in all the secondary was a great position.

Plankers was at left tackle most of the scrimmage. Lechler got a lot of reps also at right tackle.

Jirik has a swollen knee. His dad was at practice Friday and at the scrimmage Sat. He said Cole had a MRI and the result showed no damage . Should be ok with a little time off.

BadlandsBison
04-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Plankers was at left tackle most of the scrimmage. Lechler got a lot of reps also at right tackle.

Jirik has a swollen knee. His dad was at practice Friday and at the scrimmage Sat. He said Cole had a MRI and the result showed no damage . Should be ok with a little time off.

I'm glad Jirik is ok, we need him healthy too. I was kind of surprised how hard they were going at the scrimmage, cuts blocks and hard tackling (except the QB of course)

tjbison
04-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm glad Jirik is ok, we need him healthy too. I was kind of surprised how hard they were going at the scrimmage, cuts blocks and hard tackling (except the QB of course)

good to hear, if you don't get real contact you don't get used to it

BisonNeil
04-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Here's the story from the Foolum -- sounds like Darius Anderson broke his hand...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/396397/group/Sports/

I don't ever remember having two RBs break their hands within months of each other. What is up with that?

56BISON73
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Wasnt Vraa the receiver who left the team? When did he come back?

BisonNeil
04-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Wasnt Vraa the receiver who left the team? When did he come back?

Nope, Okland.

56BISON73
04-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Nope, Okland.

Thanks!!!,,,,

HerdBot
04-14-2013, 11:37 PM
This camp will prove to be invaluable for the 2014 Bison and late season depth for the 2013 Bison. Guys like Esley, Stumpf, Rogers, Champion, CJ Smith, Colvin, Gordon, Talmadge, will develop faster and we haven't even talked offense