PDA

View Full Version : Saul on Sunday Sermons this Morning

JMB
04-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Saul was on Sunday Sermons this morning on Kfan... Should be beginning of hour 2..
(except that KFAN didn't podcast it...) :ranting:

westnodak93bison
04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Can someone provide a summary?

JMB
04-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I only caught bits and pieces of it (I had a couple of screaming kids to deal with). They talked a bit about when he was moving to his next job (he said he goes to the final 4 to connect with old buddies). He talked quite a bit about the BSA and how rough of shape it is in and how they need 4 mil to push it over the hump. Sludge offered to help out. They talked about naming rights and for $10 Saul would write your name in the snow outside the building. The Rutgers' coach situation was brought up as well. I think Saul related some story where he tore into a player once (of course it was comical) I think it was the same story Kolpack mentioned in a blog or something.

He was on for over twenty minutes, but Saul is a good interview. Like I said, I was only catching bits and pieces... I suppose we could all email Kfan and see if they would throw up the pod cast.

JMB
04-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Found the podcast...

http://www.kfan.com/player/?station=KFXN-FM&program_name=podcast&program_id=KFAN_Gophers.xml&mid=23067244