PDA

View Full Version : NO music

roadwarrior
11-12-2006, 04:08 AM
There was NO music played at the Fargodome for the Cal Poly game between downs! I think that this is the first time that has happened. I encourage everyone that likes it this way to send a nice e-mail to Gene Taylor telling him how nice is was!

And, next week lets make even more noise from the crowd to send the message that we dont need the loud music!

sambini
11-12-2006, 04:10 AM
+++++++++

BraxtonT
11-12-2006, 04:29 AM
I noticed it as well and even asked my brother what was "missing" today. He looked confused until I told him. I loved it.

I've been critical of Dan M. (P.A. guy) on this site before, but I will give him a thumbs up for his contribution today. Giving the crowd "permission" to be real fans was a great message to hear from the outset.

I hope we never have to listen to any of that pumped in music, again.

Gully
11-12-2006, 12:47 PM
I noticed it as well and even asked my brother what was "missing" today. *He looked confused until I told him. *I loved it. *

I've been critical of Dan M. (P.A. guy) on this site before, but I will give him a thumbs up for his contribution today. *Giving the crowd "permission" to be real fans was a great message to hear from the outset.

I hope we never have to listen to any of that pumped in music, again.

Well said Braxton, it was a great atmosphere, especially for the somewhat small crowd.

semobison
11-12-2006, 12:51 PM
It was a pretty good atmosphere, crowd was into the game. Leave ,the pumped up music for the WWF!