PDA

View Full Version : Did you see that hit today? WOW!

TheDoctor
11-11-2006, 10:34 PM
I want to say to start, HUGE GAME BY MAYS TODAY! He was in on a LOT of tackles. Did you see that hit he laid on the Cal Ploy running back on 4th and 1 I think to give them 1st and goal at the 3 or 4. Anyway, you could see the kid rush forward and then BOOM whip lash like in a car wreck Joe Mays flat out destroyed him. It didn't get enough attention, because they picked up the first down, but WOW Joe flat out layed the lumber. I don't care if hes only 5' 11'' or not, that boy will be playing on Sundays. Count on it! ;)

sambini
11-12-2006, 04:21 AM
++++

BisonBacker
11-12-2006, 04:27 AM
I saw that hit and laughed my azz off. Give credit to the RB he got right back up. That was a serious throttleing Joe gave him. Dam good stuff and highlight reel material forsure.

TheDoctor
11-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I saw that hit and laughed my azz off. *Give credit to the RB he got right back up. *That was a serious throttleing Joe gave him. *Dam good stuff and highlight reel material forsure.

For sure. I could not believe how fast he got up. His neck has to be sore today though. There is no way it couldn't! ;D

BisonCountry
11-12-2006, 04:25 PM
I want to say to start, HUGE GAME BY MAYS TODAY! He was in on a LOT of tackles. Did you see that hit he laid on the Cal Ploy running back on 4th and 1 I think to give them 1st and goal at the 3 or 4. Anyway, you could see the kid rush forward and then BOOM whip lash like in a car wreck Joe Mays flat out destroyed him. It didn't get enough attention, because they picked up the first down, but WOW Joe flat out layed the lumber. I don't care if hes only 5' 11'' or not, that boy will be playing on Sundays. Count on it! ;)

It was one of those hits where the whole crowd let out a collective "Owwww" before they cheered. Good stuff....the place would have went nuts if it was for a loss.

TheDoctor
11-12-2006, 07:12 PM
I want to say to start, HUGE GAME *BY MAYS TODAY! *He was in on a LOT of tackles. *Did you see that hit he laid on the Cal Ploy running back on 4th and 1 I think to give them 1st and goal at the 3 or 4. *Anyway, you could see the kid rush forward and then BOOM whip lash like in a car wreck Joe Mays flat out destroyed him. *It didn't get enough attention, because they picked up the first down, but WOW Joe flat out layed the lumber. *I don't care if hes only 5' 11'' or not, that boy will be playing on Sundays. Count on it! *;)

It was one of those hits where the whole crowd let out a collective "Owwww" before they cheered. *Good stuff....the place would have went nuts if it was for a loss.

So TRUE! +++++++++++++++++++++++ ;)

NDSUFREAK10
11-12-2006, 08:36 PM
jjjjjjjjjjoe mmmmmmmmays!! 8-)