PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update?

Schmierzy
03-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Any word on how Colton Heagle and Leevon Perry are doing?

344Johnson
03-24-2013, 03:43 AM
Any word on how Colton Heagle and Leevon Perry are doing?

Believe I saw Perry bouncing at the Pickled Parrot. You'd need to be able to move alright to do that yeah?

BadlandsBison
03-24-2013, 04:04 AM
Believe I saw Perry bouncing at the Pickled Parrot. You'd need to be able to move alright to do that yeah?

Um yeah. If Swayze taught us anything

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BisonNeil
03-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Everybody concentrates on Perry and Heagle, for obvious reasons, but there are a lot of other players that have injuries and surgeries to recover from that I would like to know the status of. Perry and Heagle are just the tip of the iceberg.

On another thread Burg said Colville was injured, which was the first I had heard of that. I asked him for more detail and have heard nothing. Anybody else have information on Josh's injury?

Also, didn't Beck have shoulder surgery after the natty, and probably out for spring practice?

I assume Olson's appendectomy went well, so he should be participating in spring practice?

There were some other players who had surgery last season and missed it, such as Hinz. Will he be ready for spring? I seem to remember guys like Gefroh and Huska were also injured in fall camp and lost last year. If so, will they be able to go in spring practice?

Gully
03-24-2013, 03:17 PM
There was also some talk of a Brock Jensen injury....but I can't remember the specifics.

HerdBot
03-24-2013, 06:46 PM
no updates. I would assume Heagle is farther along than Leevon because he was injured in week 2 and Perry was late in the year.

NorthernBison
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't think Travis required surgery on his shoulder. He might be limited in Spring ball though.

56BISON73
03-24-2013, 08:22 PM
There was also some talk of a Brock Jensen injury....but I can't remember the specifics.

Somebody on the board kept hinting he was injured. Nothing has come out verifing.

Gully
03-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks PL. Hopefully it's just something nagging and he'll feel better with some time off.

bri-dog
03-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Thanks PL. Hopefully it's just something nagging and he'll feel better with some time off.

Pretty sure he's not married...:)

WYOBISONMAN
03-25-2013, 01:32 AM
Pretty sure he's not married...:)

If that's the case you can always get a lawyer to give it a look....... ;)

JustinTyem
03-25-2013, 04:09 AM
If you look hard enough though,you will find the info your asking for...........
Pretty sure he's not married...:)Not Yet,LoL. He could be soon though,you never know,but If Im a betting man............!!!!

perthbison
03-25-2013, 04:48 AM
If you look hard enough though,you will find the info your asking for...........Not Yet,LoL. He could be soon though,you never know,but If Im a betting man............!!!!He's already got a couple of beautiful rings so that part would be covered.

tony
03-27-2013, 12:32 AM
I'm pretty sure that the source for Brock having shoulder surgery was his own twitter feed. Seems that Ryan Smith referenced having knee surgery or something. Guess we'll find out in spring ball.

JustinTyem
03-27-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm pretty sure that the source for Brock having shoulder surgery was his own twitter feed. Seems that Ryan Smith referenced having knee surgery or something. Guess we'll find out in spring ball.Bingo!!!!!

Bisonator98
03-27-2013, 05:45 PM
According to Izzo tweet looks like eight guys are out for spring ball: Beck, Smith, Drevlow, Colville, Vaadeland, Perry, Heagle and Crockett.

EndZoneQB
03-27-2013, 09:37 PM
According to Izzo tweet looks like eight guys are out for spring ball: Beck, Smith, Drevlow, Colville, Vaadeland, Perry, Heagle and Crockett.

Doesn't even concern me. Those guys have all played a lot, we can find some depth now.

MN_BISON
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM

He also tweeted Derek Lee and Matt Jones aren't coming back. I knew Jones was in doubt but Lee is news to me.

westnodak93bison
03-27-2013, 09:43 PM
He also tweeted Derek Lee and Matt Jones aren't coming back. I knew Jones was in doubt but Lee is news to me.

Looks like the KS and AZ experiments have failed miserably.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MN_BISON
03-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Looks like the KS and AZ experiments have failed miserably.

In fairness to Jones, I believe is departure is because of concussions.

westnodak93bison
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
In fairness to Jones, I believe is departure is because of concussions.

Yep you are right. I hope Farnlof works out.

tony
03-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Paging Dr. BisonNeil. With Jones gone and Crockett out, that leaves only two RBs, Lang and Ojuri, on the roster for spring ball. Edit: D'oh, my bad, forgot about Darius Anderson - good news is that he should get plenty of reps.

Still, I wonder if they'll move a FB to RB anyway. And would that appease the fans clamoring for the fullback to get more carries?

BadlandsBison
03-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Paging Dr. BisonNeil. With Jones gone and Crockett out, that leaves only two RBs, Lang and Ojuri, on the roster for spring ball. Edit: D'oh, my bad, forgot about Darius Anderson - good news is that he should get plenty of reps.

Still, I wonder if they'll move a FB to RB anyway. And would that appease the fans clamoring for the fullback to get more carries?

Using that logic, Tyler Rohl has appeased me for at least a decade!

BisonNeil
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM

Are you just trying to make me more nervous than I already am :D

Bison"FANatic"
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Are you just trying to make me more nervous than I already am :D

I heard we feel we are good at QB and are done recruiting them for the next 2-3 years. You know have to get a few back up kickers and field goal ball holders on the team. Trying to get those positions 3 deep maybe even 4.;)

KilldeerBison
03-29-2013, 05:01 PM
I heard we feel we are good at QB and are done recruiting them for the next 2-3 years. You know have to get a few back up kickers and field goal ball holders on the team. Trying to get those positions 3 deep maybe even 4.;)

Bison kickers need a good kicking leg, running ability and good throwing arm :).

Mr. Burgundy
03-29-2013, 05:06 PM
with certain injuries, Austin Farnlof will be getting a TON of reps in spring ball and he apparently looks to be ready.

344Johnson
03-29-2013, 05:18 PM
with certain injuries, Austin Farnlof will be getting a TON of reps in spring ball and he apparently looks to be ready.

He is a big bad looking dude. Really excited to see what he can do.

Also excited to see the freshman wide-outs

Bisonator98
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Speaking of big bad looking dudes, Jack Plankers is a monster! Saw him a couple weeks ago. That guy has NFL size right now!

tony
03-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Why is Ryan Drevlow out? Seems like he was having a shoulder problem in fall camp.

Er, come to think of it, is that even an appropriate question?

BisonNeil
03-29-2013, 08:17 PM

Oh great, now YOU'VE joined Tony in making fun of me ;)

Oh well, enjoy...

BisonNeil
03-31-2013, 11:37 PM
Regarding the injury front, some good news in Kolpack's Forum article today.

.....and safety Colten Heagle, although Heagle took a medical hardship last year after injuring his knee and will be a junior again. The same goes for center Jesse Hinz, who started as a freshman but missed all of last season with a torn pectoral muscle.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/394941/group/Sports/

SamsRams
04-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Farnlof had surgery today and everything went well.

westnodak93bison
04-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Farnlof had surgery today and everything went well.

Any idea on the recovery time?

tony
04-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Any idea on the recovery time?

sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've heard six months before, but it can vary quite a bit.

Herd
04-24-2013, 03:15 AM
Not an injury, but a question. Drevlow is listed at 268 lbs after being at 281 last year. Typo? I'm guess he should be listed at 286, not 268.

Mr. Burgundy
04-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Farnlof will be back, very driven young man, but it will be a full year. Microfracture and ACL. In regards to Drevlow, he is fine. That is one kid I don't worry about. He will be more than ready with Leevon come August.