PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Parsons this week

NDSUFREAK10
11-09-2006, 08:06 PM
At the Team Makers luncheon today, Coach Bohl gave hints that they will use him in trick plays and that he will be a contributer in the offense.

Anyone else hear that?

Bisonfan1
11-09-2006, 08:18 PM
NO, and thanx for spreading that to Cal Poly. *>:(

heymch86
11-09-2006, 08:20 PM
yea, lets delete this post ASAP

lakesbison
11-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Bohl told me

lakesbison.. we are gonna go no huddle to start.. then run the flea flicker in 2nd quarter

fumblerosckie in the 3rd..

then 2 fake punts..

OH.. and onside kick to start the game after we defer!!

BisonCountry
11-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Bohl told me

lakesbison.. we are gonna go no huddle to start.. then run the flea flicker in 2nd quarter

fumblerosckie in the 3rd..

then 2 fake punts..

OH.. and onside kick to start the game after we defer!!

And when we get the lead we're going to go offsides on the kickoff as many times as we need to run all the time off of the clock.

Bisonguy
11-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Bohl told me that Drago will attempt a drop kick from the 20, if there's a touchback after Cal-Poly kicks off.

NDSUstudent
11-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Bohl just sent me an email, says he plans to run the "annexation of Puerto Rico" play if we are down late in the game.

NDSUFREAK10
11-09-2006, 10:41 PM
oh yeah, there is a lot of trick plays that we will use. First we will latteral the kick off, kick it 10 yards and run for the touchdown.

Relax guys, no harm is being done.

NDSUFREAK10
11-09-2006, 10:43 PM
NO, and thanx for spreading that to Cal Poly. *>:(

And if you dont think that poly has looked at film of us using him in plays then you need to think again. It is a matter of trying to stop it.

Bisonfan1
11-10-2006, 12:28 PM
At the Team Makers luncheon today, Coach Bohl gave hints that they will use him in trick plays and that he will be a contributer in the offense.

Anyone else hear that?

OH yea, MY BAD, I didnt realize this was a "decoy" post. So with that in mind, I was told the Bison were going to take safety's on every kickoff in the first half to spot Cal Poly some points to make a better game of it. Then to build excitement in the 2nd half, Hail Marys on every play from scrimmage, that should give the Bison at least 56 points in the second half. What a game it will be. *Now this thread can be moved to smack talk. *GO BISON

Gamehunter
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I heard that when Brennan drops back to pass the Bison secondary was going to lay down on the turf so that he has a 50% chance of reaching his normal completion percentage.

NDSUFREAK10
11-11-2006, 12:55 AM
This just in...........the NCAA has approved for Coach Bohl to bring back Lamar Gordon for a 1, 2 punch with Kyle Steffes...........

sambini
11-11-2006, 02:30 AM
hmmm+++

TransAmBison
11-11-2006, 02:35 AM
I hear that Phil Hansen is going to spell the defense every other series by himself.

Tatanka
11-11-2006, 02:40 AM
I hear that Phil Hansen is going to spell the defense every other series by himself.
After watching Kyle Steffes school him on the Craig Bohl show I don't know that that's a really good idea... ;D

No_Skill
11-11-2006, 02:49 AM
After watching Kyle Steffes school him on the Craig Bohl show I don't know that that's a really good idea... * ;D

That was High-Larious. I was afraid Phil was gonna break a hip on that last try. ;D

Nothin' but love for ya Phil! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Tatanka
11-11-2006, 03:05 AM
After watching Kyle Steffes school him on the Craig Bohl show I don't know that that's a really good idea... * ;D

That was High-Larious. *I was afraid Phil was gonna break a hip on that last try. *;D

Nothin' but love for ya Phil! *[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]
++ We kid because we love. GO BISON

BisonCountry
11-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Did anyone hear the extent of his injury. It looked like a hamstring so I'm assuming he'll be out this week. Too bad because he certainly adds some flare to the play calling....example: Splitting Walker and having Parson's at QB. Also I think he would have scored on the reverse if he hadn't gotten injured.

NDSUFREAK10
11-12-2006, 11:32 PM
not recently

Bisonguy
11-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Did anyone hear the extent of his injury. *It looked like a hamstring so I'm assuming he'll be out this week. *Too bad because he certainly adds some flare to the play calling....example: Splitting Walker and having Parson's at QB. *Also I think he would have scored on the reverse if he hadn't gotten injured.

That's what was reported in The Forum today. Hamstring, should be out next week.

Jdubs21
11-13-2006, 01:48 AM
that sucks...i am impressed with parsons...he is one hell of a player and he has to ride the bench and he doesnt complain

sambini
11-13-2006, 01:49 AM
A team player get well Ryan+++

imabison
11-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Did anyone hear the extent of his injury. It looked like a hamstring so I'm assuming he'll be out this week. Too bad because he certainly adds some flare to the play calling....example: Splitting Walker and having Parson's at QB. Also I think he would have scored on the reverse if he hadn't gotten injured.

That's what was reported in The Forum today. Hamstring, should be out next week.
Coach Bohl restated it is a hamstring, and Mertens is the number 2 quarterback. Parsons will probably not be ready for next week.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-13-2006, 05:00 AM
He probably wouldn't get in for anything but mop up time next week, so the important thing is that he is healthy and has a good off season coming into next season.