PDA

View Full Version : Summit League Tickets Thread

HerdBot
03-05-2013, 02:19 PM
You can order your tickets to the summit league championship on ticketmaster.com. I just ordered a single ticket for Tuesday. It's a "print on demand" system so you don't have to worry about shipping it. My order was $29 (processing included in that price) so I figure it's a small price to pay if we are lucky enough to witness history. Cant make it down there on Monday. One would assume Bunny fans will gobble them up like a carrot so I highly suggest buying them now. Worst case you can sell to a another fan by paypal and forwarding the email to them.

HoopsBison
03-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Cant make it on Sunday but bought tickets for both Monday and Tuesday, cant wait to watch us win this baby!

VanClubPres
03-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Not going to start a new thread, but we are going to Kansas City to rounds 2 and 3 regardless of where NDSU ends up, this is going to be a bachelor party. I have to laugh about a few things.

1. Unless you want to have the "NCAA Experience" and I have no idea what that includes, prepare to sit in the upper deck or Pay anywheres from 450 per ticket to 1500 per ticket. We wont pay anywhere near that, and we will sit in the lower bowl, but I think that the NCAA is really banking on KU being in KC. editors note: these prices reflect the ncaa.com ticket exchange

2. NCAA Division II Prelim round games: 12-20 dollars. Championship round: Free Admission. That is why we moved up.

I am looking forward to this, I really hope we get a big time team, other than KU, because I have already seen them. Bastards.