PDA

View Full Version : The Word in Packer Land- UNI is trying to use a Name to recruit in Wisconsin

JustinTyem
03-05-2013, 01:48 AM
UNI and GBPackers Player, Bryce Paup has left Green Bay Southwest HighSchool to take a job at Northern Iowa, likely as a linebacker coach.:rofl::facepalm::mad: BTW-I so wanna go see the BISON beat the FREAKIN Crap out of the Pansies,and tell Paup,Green and Gold always will PREVAIL !!!!!

unbison
03-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Who is Bryce paup? Am I suppose to know?

JustinTyem
03-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Who is Bryce paup? Am I suppose to know?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Paup

tony
03-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Who is Bryce paup? Am I suppose to know?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Paup

I remember him more as a Buffalo Bill and as a teammate of Phil Hansen. Very good player.

perthbison
03-05-2013, 02:16 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Paup

I remember him more as a Buffalo Bill and as a teammate of Phil Hansen. Very good player.me too......

EndZoneQB
03-05-2013, 02:17 AM
I would just say he's going back to his alma mater, but what do I know?

56BISON73
03-05-2013, 02:21 AM
UNI and GBPackers Player, Bryce Paup has left Green Bay Southwest HighSchool to take a job at Northern Iowa, likely as a linebacker coach.:rofl::facepalm::mad: BTW-I so wanna go see the BISON beat the FREAKIN Crap out of the Pansies,and tell Paup,Green and Gold always will PREVAIL !!!!!

Whats the problem with him going back to UNI? Thats where he played his college ball. Do you have problems with NDSU alumni coming back to coach in Fargo?

JustinTyem
03-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Whats the problem with him going back to UNI? Thats where he played his college ball. Do you have problems with NDSU alumni coming back to coach in Fargo?I loved Paup as a Packer or a Coach in GreenBay Area,but seeing him on the Pansie sideline,bothers me as a Ferious Rival. I am just as much of a Bison as much as a Packer Fan whether you believe me or not. And crossing the lines,makes things hurt. Seeing him in Purple Pansies bothers me,just like Brett Favre in Purple.

56BISON73
03-05-2013, 03:04 AM
I loved Paup as a Packer or a Coach in GreenBay Area,but seeing him on the Pansie sideline,bothers me as a Ferious Rival. I am just as much of a Bison as much as a Packer Fan whether you believe me or not. And crossing the lines,makes things hurt. Seeing him in Purple Pansies bothers me,just like Brett Favre in Purple.

He didnt cross the lines. He didnt have any connection to NDSU. He played FB at UNI. Hes just going back to UNI now as a coach.

JustinTyem
03-05-2013, 03:15 AM
He didnt cross the lines. He didnt have any connection to NDSU. He played FB at UNI. Hes just going back to UNI now as a coach.Are you serious PL once again ...................... :facepalm: Maybe not in ur eyes PL,but in my eyes the connection is very CLEAR !!!!!

56BISON73
03-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Are you serious PL once again ...................... :facepalm: Maybe not in ur eyes PL,but in my eyes the connection is very CLEAR !!!!!

You need new glasses.

56BISON73
03-05-2013, 04:37 AM
.................................................. ........!

:omfg::omfg::omfg:

Bisonguy
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Those of you who had posts deleted: sober up and take a break from the keyboard. Seriously.

Trumpster
03-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Maybe someone should tell Justin that not all Packers fans are Bison fans and vice versa. I for one think he's just a guy who played for 2 teams I dislike, and now he is returning to his alma mater to coach. Big freaking deal.

sambini
03-05-2013, 04:43 PM
I have met Bryce when Phil was playn in Buffalo. I see no problem with this at all. We have alums on our staff. And some of our alums have moved on to the NFL. I heard that coachn at UNI is tough with there Head coach. Thats there problem ...

JustinTyem
03-05-2013, 06:56 PM
You know what,Im just not gonna get anybody to understand what Im thinkin'. So Im Sorry for bothing you with the Speed Bump .............. Carry on........... Go Bison !!!!!!!!!! Go Packers !!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: