PDA

View Full Version : 11-18: Blaze Out The Dome...Hunting Wabbits

BisonCountry
11-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Tonight after a few adult beverages...my crew decided that we as loyal Bison fans should try something unique and fun for next weeks game. We want to Blaze Out the dome!!! Similar to Louisville's Black Out versus West Virginia, we want to all dress in Blaze Orange hunting garb for the Dakota Marker battle since we will be hunting those waskly wabbits. It would also be interesting to see how many Bisonville faithful are at the game if we all pledge to blaze out. We are in the works of getting some Blaze Orange tees made up as well.

Just seeing who all is up for it. I know at least 10 people in Sec. 20 Rows A & B are in.

chuckles
11-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Tonight after a few adult beverages...my crew decided that we as loyal Bison fans should try something unique and fun for next weeks game. *We want to Blaze Out the dome!!! *Similar to Louisville's Black Out versus West Virginia, we want to all dress in Blaze Orange hunting garb for the Dakota Marker battle since we will be hunting those waskly wabbits. *It would also be interesting to see how many Bisonville faithful are at the game if we all pledge to blaze out. *We are in the works of getting some Blaze Orange tees made up as well.

Just seeing who all is up for it. *I know at least 10 people in Sec. 20 Rows A & B are in.

that bout says it all...

now we arn't out in the cold nor are we at lambeau, just sport your yellow for the last game and scream your lungs out. This football team deserves the best home game with the best fans saturday!

Gully
11-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Tonight after a few adult beverages...my crew decided that we as loyal Bison fans should try something unique and fun for next weeks game. *We want to Blaze Out the dome!!! *Similar to Louisville's Black Out versus West Virginia, we want to all dress in Blaze Orange hunting garb for the Dakota Marker battle since we will be hunting those waskly wabbits. *It would also be interesting to see how many Bisonville faithful are at the game if we all pledge to blaze out. *We are in the works of getting some Blaze Orange tees made up as well.

Just seeing who all is up for it. *I know at least 10 people in Sec. 20 Rows A & B are in.

Hey, thanks for signing me up Country, now I have to do some shopping prior to the game!! I'm considering a nice Elmer Fudd hat as well.

sambini
11-12-2006, 02:25 PM
GOOD IDEA +++

TAILG8R
11-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Would'nt that usually be strategy you would use to create a at home atmosphere away from home? And ususally wouldn't it include a school color of some sort.

Sounds to me like too many adult beverages were consumed when hatching this plan.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheDoctor
11-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Would'nt that usually be *strategy you would use to create a at home atmosphere away from home? And ususally wouldn't it include a school color of some sort.

Sounds to me like too many adult beverages were consumed when hatching this plan.

AHMEN! ;D I'll go with Green and Gold! ;)

BisonCountry
11-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Would'nt that usually be strategy you would use to create a at home atmosphere away from home? And ususally wouldn't it include a school color of some sort.

Ummm....yeah....I think your right. Because there was also talk of a blow torch and cutting the roof of some building in the F-M Area..... :-?

Herd_Mentality
11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
[quote author=mhd1283 link=1163315711/0#4 date=1163351110]
Ummm....yeah....I think your right. *Because there was also talk of a blow torch and cutting the roof of some building in the F-M Area..... :-?

My bad on the blow torch idea...turns out you can't find anywhere in town to buy acetylene after 8 PM.

However I still think passing around the jar for bail money next week is a great idea.

Bisonguy
11-13-2006, 12:18 AM
Ummm....yeah....I think your right. *Because there was also talk of a blow torch and cutting the roof of some building in the F-M Area..... :-?

My bad on the blow torch idea...turns out you can't find anywhere in town to buy acetylene after 8 PM.

However I still think passing around the jar for bail money next week is a great idea.

Watch out for glasses lady and her FPD buddy!!

They may give you the evil eye, repeatedly. ::)

Gully
11-13-2006, 12:21 AM

They may give you the evil eye, repeatedly. *::)

Glasses lady didn't smile once the entire game....can you imagine living such a miserable life? You could just tell that she derives her self-worth from her "power" of being a security guard. The police officer that was there is actually a very nice guy...you could see him smiling when Heard cracked some jokes but he was trying to stay very professional.

Gully
11-13-2006, 12:22 AM

I'm impressed that you can spell acetylene.

Bisonguy
11-13-2006, 12:28 AM

Glasses lady didn't smile once the entire game....can you imagine living such a miserable life? *You could just tell that she derives her self-worth from her "power" of being a security guard. *The police officer that was there is actually a very nice guy...you could see him smiling when Heard cracked some jokes but he was trying to stay very professional.

Glasses lady with her permafrown kept glaring at me over her glasses.

Maybe someone should bring her some job apps next week? She obviously doesn't like her current one.

Gully
11-13-2006, 12:33 AM
I heard that McDonalds is hiring.....perhaps she could be a clown?

bison_once
11-13-2006, 12:43 AM

Glasses lady didn't smile once the entire game....can you imagine living such a miserable life? *You could just tell that she derives her self-worth from her "power" of being a security guard. *The police officer that was there is actually a very nice guy...you could see him smiling when Heard cracked some jokes but he was trying to stay very professional.

The officer, if it is the one I'm thinking of, was a former player. *I would guess you would have to get way out of line before he would toss anyone.

Trimmy
11-13-2006, 01:40 AM
If she gives me the eye I'm going to wink at her and wiggle my tongue!

I've gotta walk over to 20 & 21 one of these games and see the conditions you guys endure. I gotta tell ya, I can see you getting excited all the way from section 4, you look great doing so!

NDSUFREAK10
11-13-2006, 01:46 AM
oh yeah. I heard 20 and 21 yelling LETS GO BISON all the way from section 2.
if you could see me i was the one above the suit waving my code green towel and the only one standing on 1st down.

STILL CANT TALK!

Jdubs21
11-13-2006, 01:46 AM
i think we should jsut stick with the green in gold....why show support for hunting when we only got like 14000 people in the dome cuz everyone was out hunting....i am dissapointed in those hunter/bison fans.....i am a hunter and i still made it to the game and i had a 100 mile drive to fargo

TheDoctor
11-13-2006, 01:47 AM
i think we should jsut stick with the green in gold....why show support for hunting when we only got like 14000 people in the dome cuz everyone was out hunting....i am dissapointed in those hunter/bison fans.....i am a hunter and i still made it to the game and i had a 100 mile drive to fargo

+++++++++ Very impressive! The mark of a TRUE fan! ;)

sambini
11-13-2006, 01:57 AM
+++++++++++

Herd_Mentality
11-13-2006, 02:26 AM

I also made the 100 mile drive to Fargo...you may have seen me have to run in with the hunting garb still on. I missed the first 14 points of the game.

Gully....my NDSU education made me a spelling MACHINE.

BigBison
11-13-2006, 06:39 PM
i agree everyone wear yellow! blaze just wouldnt seem all that right i dont think anyone would get it. just make alot of noise.

Herd_Mentality
11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm going full blaze this week. We need to shake things up every once in a while, make it different...

Typically I fear change.

met1990
11-13-2006, 07:13 PM
The crew in section 21 was great. It was certainly noticeable. I just wish more people around you would have followed your lead.

gobison
11-13-2006, 07:28 PM

+++++++++ Very impressive! The mark of a TRUE fan! * ;)
Thanks - I did the same thing -- 100 miles from the West. Only trouble was the next day I lost my voice and couldn't yell at my party that deer were coming! *Hopefully I have it back by Saturday.

TAILG8R
11-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Section 21 was great, if there would have twice as many people involved it defintiely would have caught on. I was in 26 and all we could get were the claps in between "Here we go Bison, here we go". That's all anybody in that section would offer. I think If I would have had anybody other than my 3 yr old son cheering with me some others would have joined also. It seemed like alot of people wanted to cheer, but just couldn't let themselves go.

All in all it was a better crowd then I have heard before.

I did notice all I had to do was stand up or start yelling and others would join right in. So next game, even if you don't know anybody around you, start something - anything and see how many will join. I think you will be surprised.

Gully
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM

The officer, if it is the one I'm thinking of, was a former player. *I would guess you would have to get way out of line before he would toss anyone.

Yes, it's that one....from Mohall.

pmp6nl
11-14-2006, 12:42 AM

AHMEN! ;D I'll go with Green and Gold! ;)

Lets keep it to just yellow. We need to "Yellow Out" the Fargodome!

NDSUFREAK10
11-14-2006, 12:51 AM
yeah, what is with this blaze? why should we celebrate hunting?

If we were playing outside then a blaze out would be ideal for me.

bisonaudit
11-14-2006, 02:29 PM

Nothing wrong with hunting. It keeps those pesky dear out of the grill of my car and prevents gristly deaths by starvation and desease while providing a low cost high quality source of protein.

bison_once
11-14-2006, 05:23 PM

Nothing wrong with hunting. *It keeps those pesky dear out of the grill of my car and prevents gristly deaths by starvation and desease while providing a low cost high quality source of protein.

As a matter of fact, there should be a few more hunters. As I was traveling west on I-94 after the game I hit a deer. The kicker is that I was only 3 miles from home.

Bisonguy
11-14-2006, 07:59 PM
How about just wearing school colors to start with, instead of the brown, blue, red, purple, orange, whatever that 75% of the crowd wears??

Bisonfan1
11-14-2006, 08:17 PM
How about just wearing school colors to start with, instead of the brown, blue, red, purple, orange, whatever that 75% of the crowd wears??

Now your talking, Im with you on that one !!!

Bisonguy
11-14-2006, 08:25 PM

Now your talking, Im with you on that one !!!

You're always with me on that one. :)It's those that are color-blind fools that need a lesson.

Herd_Mentality
11-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Why is everyone hatin'? *I bet since the move to Divison I our group has worn the most yellow consistently outside of the student section. *If you look at the Valparaiso print...you can see it there in section 20. *It sticks out.

I thought it was a novel idea to try something different. *I applaud your try BisonCountry.

Bisonfan1
11-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Im just stickin to the school colors myself, however If a group wants to blaze orange it, thats cool also, and if that group starts leading cheers, they will definetely stick out in the crowd *:) My comment was meant towards any gameday, not this particular idea.

pmp6nl
11-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Im just stickin to the school colors myself, however If a group wants to blaze orange it, thats cool also, and if that group starts leading cheers, they will definetely stick out in the crowd :) My comment was meant towards any gameday, not this particular idea.

Yellow!